Silver for EXP Conversion (1.7.-1.9.2015 1:5 For Free on PC)

EXP Conversion

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Poll: Silver for EXP Conversion (282 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should Players be allowed to convert Tank EXP to Free EXP for silver?

1. Yes, Silver is Lifetime spent and should be accepted too. (134 votes [44.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 44.22%

2. No, avoiding Grind has to be paid with real money. (76 votes [25.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.08%

3. No Silver but there should be a better conversion ratio. (78 votes [25.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.74%

4. No Allow full Conversion of Tank Exp to free XP for free but below a conversion rate of 5% (15 votes [4.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.95%

Have You allready bought free XP for Money

1. No, I only take the 5% out of Tank exp grinding. (67 votes [28.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.39%

2. Yes, wanted to skip stock package/grind (169 votes [71.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 71.61%

Vote Hide poll

real FUGAR #1 Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 24661 battles
  • [OTO]

I would like to have a poll on silver for  Exp Conversion. I allready bought Premium tanks and will even buy more Premium time

and i think with enough paying supporters that should be enough to keep the game running.

You get 5% free XP per Battle, so for 100k free EXP for Guns and upgrades You only need to achieve 2.000.000 Tank Exp. or about 500 good wins on an 3xExp Event.

1 Gold= 25Exp. 500 Battles 4000Gold.

Edited by real FUGAR, 22 August 2015 - 05:18 PM.

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

real FUGAR #2 Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 24661 battles
  • [OTO]
push?

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

Starbuck66 #3 Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9134 battles
I think real money needs to be involved, but there should be a better conversion ratio.

Jarhead2097 #4 Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:17 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8555 battles
I do not find value in converting xp using gold. I use earned free xp now and then, but it is usually just to save a few games on a grind. I have skipped very little on the top package grinds on the T28, M103 and Tortoise.

You'll never get a Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!
            Capt. Henry P. Crowe, USMC; Guadalcanal, 13 January 1943

real FUGAR #5 Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:24 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 24661 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostStarbuck66, on 25 June 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

I think real money needs to be involved, but there should be a better conversion ratio.

I consider the real life/gametime needed for 4 mio exp. somewhat related to time is Money. Surprisingly with Premium time Silver was no Problem without it actually is.

Silver for Exp. Convesion doesnt come cheap at all, You would stille need to buy Prem.Tanks or Prem Time.

Andyypandyyy #6 Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:49 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3490 battles
Silver for xp because its either "do I spend a lot of silver for xp or do I keep it to buy my next tier straight away and grind the last bit"

UnkeptCanine96 #7 Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11981 battles
  • [BLT]
The only problem is, when you take away one of WG biggest moneymakers, where do they make up the difference.  If they did this, the trade-off might be less content and upgrades.

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Xbox One and Xbox 360

Expose' List

VxQzjJa.jpg

real FUGAR #8 Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:13 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 24661 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostUnkeptCanine96, on 25 June 2014 - 05:51 PM, said:

The only problem is, when you take away one of WG biggest moneymakers, where do they make up the difference.  If they did this, the trade-off might be less content and upgrades.

You still need to buy Premium Time and Tanks to make enough silver. I got only about 50k silver for a good game with my prem. Tank without the 1.5 Prem Bonus since it ran out.

One game with prem. ammo and consumables on a Tier V can allready chew this "fortune" up in no time.

Grinding for a Tier X 6.500 000 silver tag and 1.500 000 on Equipment plus consumables is simply nearly impossible to do without spending Money on this game. And i spent a lot,

Trouble is if you "only" invest the cash comparable to any of the current competitors full title games You get quite little. The graphics and Content cant compete with PC

and if they fail to attract hordes of new Playaers they will cut the Support anyway.

With more games of crucial Tanks being AFK yesterday i think there should be some "pocket Money" of daily EXP given to the Prem.Time owners, since You just cant drive all Garage everyday.

And just parking (distance travelled zero) a Tier VII in a game for 350EXP ruins it for everyone else.

I am puzzled why there is so little Feedback on this Topic, maybe i should start a kitten thread.

the exiled west #9 Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:16 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3372 battles
Real money only, WG needs to make a profit. Id wager they make way more off of people converting free exp to gold than people buying premium time/tanks.  Those are 1 time sales. Free exp is converted daily.  This game needs to keep going.

Edited by the exiled west, 27 June 2014 - 12:17 PM.

yWEt0fx.png

AnyOLName #10 Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:23 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7294 battles

View Postthe exiled west, on 27 June 2014 - 08:16 AM, said:

Real money only, WG needs to make a profit. Id wager they make way more off of people converting free exp to gold than people buying premium time/tanks.  Those are 1 time sales. Free exp is converted daily.  This game needs to keep going.

This.

The "Free to play" Model needs some way to generate revenue. Otherwise why would they make it at all? Just because you are awesome super cool? No...

They need a way to pay the programmers, maintain the servers and make a profit. Cutting this part off would make it extremely difficult to make any revenue.

Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you...

GT: AnyOLName(360 & One)

Arcomyzt #11 Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 13593 battles

View Postreal FUGAR, on 27 June 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

You still need to buy Premium Time and Tanks to make enough silver. I got only about 50k silver for a good game with my prem. Tank without the 1.5 Prem Bonus since it ran out.

One game with prem. ammo and consumables on a Tier V can allready chew this "fortune" up in no time.

Grinding for a Tier X 6.500 000 silver tag and 1.500 000 on Equipment plus consumables is simply nearly impossible to do without spending Money on this game. And i spent a lot,

Trouble is if you "only" invest the cash comparable to any of the current competitors full title games You get quite little. The graphics and Content cant compete with PC

and if they fail to attract hordes of new Playaers they will cut the Support anyway.

With more games of crucial Tanks being AFK yesterday i think there should be some "pocket Money" of daily EXP given to the Prem.Time owners, since You just cant drive all Garage everyday.

And just parking (distance travelled zero) a Tier VII in a game for 350EXP ruins it for everyone else.

I am puzzled why there is so little Feedback on this Topic, maybe i should start a kitten thread.

AFK or AFC is now becoming a big problem, And they know it. In the last few months it's been report maybe a 1000 times if not more. They are working on a way to punish these people and to make sure that the AFK's stop..  I say take away that whole tank line they cheated with, And it's pretty easy to tell which lines they cheated with. They'll have played 900 games and gotten 7 kills, But then they start playing the tanks once they get high enough. But they should still lose the entire line, Because they did cheat to get past what they didn't want to play and got Crews, EXP and Silver for it..

They should use the Distance travelled as well as kills and damage done to weed out the cheaters and punish them harshly..  I played another game with 2 afkers and it's getting old, We lost a game that we should have won.  And just a few games after that one, We had one of these same guys in my last game AFK again and he got 248 free exp...

One way to quick fix it, is to get rid of the X button for the next battle. It would cut down on maybe 90% of the afk's if not more. That would stop the continued cheating without being near the xbox.

DoggieDaddyDave #12 Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11313 battles

View PostStarbuck66, on 25 June 2014 - 10:11 AM, said:

I'd like to see a conversion of 1 gold per 50 xp. WG might see more people converting which would lead to more real money coming in for them.

real FUGAR #13 Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 24661 battles
  • [OTO]

View Postthe exiled west, on 27 June 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

Well i invested real Money, after Beta i thought 200 Euro could bring me back to E100 and JP100 but i was wrong very much.

As i said before silver comes not in rivers to the free Players, i played a few days without Premium Time and even the Prem.Tanks did not generate much silver, less to speak of keeping the loss of silver on consumables at bay.

I think if Prem. Time was cheaper we would see much more Players pay the fee to Play this game for a Year properly (with 24k Gold per Year was 65 per day) or if the time was only charged for actually playing or if You got free exp. per Prem time day spent. After i allready bought the Tanks and Prem.Time i feel cheated to pay Money again for the conversion of merely 4 Million tank exp, that dont even seem to have counted properly into the perks/skills System when it was implemented. And it took some time to get that.

The conversion rate now of 1 Gold per 25exp with 1gold per 400 silver would be 1.600 000 silver per 100k EXP conversion. For someone who allready bought a Prem.Tank and Premium Time and spent about 40 USD this may be achievable. Just remember Your start in WOT when 20k Silver was a fortune, that would be 50EXP Conversion, not enough to get anything. And if You think thats still too cheap WGA could apply a worse Ratio.

The "moneyless" way with 5% free EXP per battle requires 2.000 000 tank EXP for 100 000 Free EXP , try this without Prem Time You Need 2000 battles with 1000 Exp. Only 1000 Batlles if they are Your first of the day 2x.

And with the 100 000 free XP You cannot even Elite a Jumbo sherman...

Ebony Shabba #14 Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8371 battles
  • [DZONE]

View PostStarbuck66, on 25 June 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

+1

Ruthless4u #15 Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 11561 battles
  • [SKREB]

Would I like to see a better conversion ration for gold to free Xp. Sure I would. But it could be a lot worse. For me at this time it's still worth it. One day it might not be but for now it is.

I feel pretty lucky in the respect I don't see to many AFK or afc players.

Equality is a myth.

In order to ensure rights for one, you must destroy rights of another.

Keep calm and wait for Naval Action.

Please donate to Aperts international 

http://www.apert-international.org

real FUGAR #16 Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 24661 battles
  • [OTO]

Since i got 6mio to purchase, got to push my test balloon again.

Waiting for clan wars to have a province pay my conversion fees, till then jittering with the jerky tank controlls wondering which Shell was the abracadabra and if it does matter at all for arty.

Edited by real FUGAR, 16 August 2014 - 02:46 PM.

real FUGAR #17 Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 24661 battles
  • [OTO]

The band is still palying the ship is not sunk yet.

Poll poll poll, dont let this pass!

Matthew J35U5 #18 Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14028 battles
  • [GIRLS]
If it was prohibitively expensive maybe. Say 100 silver for 1 xp point. If you wanted to free xp the T-54 top gun it would cost almost 6 million silver. At that point I think it would be almost impossible to consistently convert elite xp without having a premium account. However, since this is probably one of wargaming's biggest money makers I think it would be safer to not do this and risk an important revenue stream. 

KeystoneCops, on 14 June 2015 - 12:51 PM, said:

Lunacy Spectre #19 Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5252 battles
I would love to see an option to convert exp with silver but WG does need an income, however, at the current rate you get little exp for your gold. At least if you buy premium you get a silver and exp boost which gives you a lot more for your money.

Main:  Ru 251 || Pz. IV H || Leopard 1

Collection: Panther || Tiger || Tiger P || Tiger II || JPanther || Rhm.-B. WT || Ferdinand || Jagdtiger

Premium: Pz. 38H || Pz. II D || Pz. V/IV || Lowe || E 25 || Jagdtiger 8.8

GRAW2ROBZ #20 Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 6486 battles
  • [-TUI-]
Cant remember what the ratio was when I convert 20,000 XP.  Not sure if it was $5 or more?  Cant remember.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users