Let’s Talk about - Linear Vehicle Progression Issue or BUG or ... Feature

Linear Vehicle Progression Linear Vehicle Progression

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Adi_Waw_PL-p #1 Posted 05 February 2021 - 11:11 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9798 battles

Important – If this is not a good place for such questions, then I am asking the Administrator to move this to right location. Maybe the best place would be in „Developer Discussion”, but we (players) don’t have permission to start a new topic there ... I hope it will not end only with the [NAB] mark ;)

=======

Dear WG: Developers, Administrators and Managments … Many players report a problem with the mechanics of the linear vehicle progression. You mark this threads as [NAB], but you don't give any meaningful explanation. From our (players) perspective, this is a problem and we don't understand your decisions. Please read the threads below and answer the few simple questions bellow.

Threads List:

[NAB]Tank Upgrade/Tree XP - Report an Issue - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

[NAB]Tech tree not unlocking correctly - Report an Issue - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

[NAB]Unlocking Tanks does not work correct - Report an Issue - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

[NAB]Why do I have to get both Chinese Heavies just to get one often on - Report an Issue - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

[NAB] Bug in Tech tree XP requirements calculation - Report an Issue - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

Unlocking an unlocked Tank - Report an Issue - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

Tech tree changes 6.0 and project unlocked for free - bug or feature? - Report an Issue - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

Conquerer tech tree - The Mess Hall - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

S.Conq need help - The Game Room - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

Why do I have to grind the B-C 25 T twice? - Report an Issue - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

On Track: Kranvagn - another linear progression failure - The Mess Hall - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

Also take a look at this thread which describes problems very well: Tech Tree and Line Upload System Problem - The Mess Hall - Official Forum - World of Tanks Console

The questions are:

• Did you plan from the outset for your linear progression to include tanks which lead to multiple higher tier tanks ?

If yes, and someone thought it out, then:

Everyone who is still here wants WoT to exist and grow. I am not asking you out of spite, I and many of us do not understand this decision. It has never been explained - neither on streams nor on the website … Hiding your head in the sand is not a solution. If we understand your decisions on this matter, it will certainly be easier to accept them ... And if it was an ill-considered mistake, then you can also write this - after all, nobody will crucify anyone for this  ... Maybe you look at it after all and see that something is wrong ? Then it would be nice to hear your opinion on this matter :honoring:

=====

Edit [24.02.2021]:

> Links added to Threads List

> Link added to similar post

Edited by Adi_Waw_PL-p, 24 February 2021 - 11:51 AM.

Adi_Waw_PL-p #2 Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:17 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9798 battles
Up ...

xShiPWr3cKx-x #3 Posted 18 February 2021 - 09:22 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15854 battles
  • [GFUS]
Well put
What ever you...don't taste the Snozberries

CY-Papa-p #4 Posted 18 February 2021 - 07:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26502 battles
  • [EARM]
anyone to answer? :amazed:

Add Cyprus flag ingame! Keep Calm and Respect small countries!

EE-9 Cascavel Commander 2001-2003 Cypriot National Guard.

♰ RIP WOTC 1.0 December 15, 2020  /  WOTC 2.0 aka "Update" 6.0 Tester

SlashingYew172-x #5 Posted 19 February 2021 - 02:21 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39479 battles
Researched tank is shown as already done, but it is not skipped, and you cannot accelerate research once it is researched in another path. How is this not a bug???

Adi_Waw_PL-p #6 Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:46 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9798 battles

New links added ... and UP :popcorn:

Update 24.02

===========

In this thread,

http://forum-console...62#entry5155762

Minto wrote - quote:

MintoVimto-x, on 24 February 2021 - 08:28 PM, said:

Well, wonder no more! I am looking for feedback on these features now that we have gotten through most of the HUD, and in-game issues and adjustments.

I think that after over two months, I have to agree with what I have seen regarding the feedback so far, I think that the tech tree, and LVP need some adjustments next. I will continue flicking through the forums, discord, and reddit, and keep reading through my messages and be sure to put my findings in my next report! 

Thank you everyone!

So the topic does not go unnoticed and Minto passed the described issues to the WG ... Let's wait for the result :honoring:

Edited by Adi_Waw_PL-p, 24 February 2021 - 10:43 PM.

Also tagged with Linear Vehicle Progression, Linear, Vehicle, Progression

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users