7 Year Anniversary Stream Contest - Friday 12th at 1400 CST (2000 UTC)

WoTConsole Twitch Custom Games Community Update Stream Development Team Update Silver Giveaways

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

MintoVimto-x #1 Posted 11 February 2021 - 06:18 PM

Community Liaison

• Administrator
  • 1282 battles
  • [WGW]

Community Update Stream & Seven Year Anniversary Stream!

Starting at 1400 CST (2000 UTC), and ending at 1600 CST (2200 UTC)

Tomorrow we have two really special events going on. First off, we will have our regular sit down with PainGod to talk about what the development team is currently working on next. This will run from 1400 CST (2000 UTC) to 1430 CST (2030 UTC). Questions are welcome, and encouraged!

Following this, there will be a short intermission, and then we will kick off the Seven Year Anniversary Stream at approximately 1430 CST (2030 UTC) and will run till 1600 CST (2200 UTC). For the stream, we will be playing Custom Games against the community!

We will be joined on stream by special guests from the World of Tanks Console team, and our team will consist of Community Contributors, Ambassadors, and World of Tanks Console staff! The opposition team will be made up of you all, the community! Now is your chance to play against us all in one place!

How do I take part?

This will take part on the NA Server. We are expecting pretty high demand on the community team, so we will refresh the community team every match, so as many people have a chance to play as possible. We also will try and limit community players to one game per player if demand is really high. On the World of Tanks Console team, we will substitute players in and out depending on how many are able to join the stream. 

How can I watch it?

You can watch the stream on Twitch at WoTConsole. The stream starts after the Community Update Stream on the same channel, so stay right there once the stream finishes. You can expect some bonus codes for those of you who want to watch, and take part in the stream. You are also able to take part in the voting for the Stream MVP, more information below. 

Can I win things?

Yes! There are a few ways to win things. The best way to maximize your chances of winning something is to simply come to the stream, and try and join the community team in-game. However, there are extra ways of winning for this special occasion. On Social Media lookout for a post that promotes this stream for more information on what you can win, and how to win it. On the Forums (below), Discord, and Reddit, simply write down your favorite moment or share your favorite video/picture in World of Tanks Console over the last seven years, and your Gamertag and which console you play on for a chance to be randomly selected to win 2,500,000 silver. One lucky winner from each channel will be randomly selected!

I can win more things?
Yes! But these are a little more difficult. A bounty has been placed on my head. For every time I (MintoVimto), am killed in-game, there is a chance of claiming a bounty of 1,000,000 silver. To claim your bounty you must do the following. Join our Discord, and post your screenshot in the #bounty-claims channel proving that you have claimed your bounty, with your Gamertag, and console, and I will credit the funds. The final way of winning something is by being voted as the MVP of the stream. During the stream, we will run a poll via a bot to determine who was the best player throughout the stream. This player will win any premium tank of their choice which is currently available on the Premium Tech Tree.

What are the rules?

In the Custom Games match, there are some rules. Teams are 15 v 15. Tiers IV, V, and VI will be available. All tanks, tank destroyers, and artillery pieces are welcome. Various game modes and maps will be played. The community team will be refreshed following every game. If demand is high, one game per player will be enforced. 

When do I get my stuff?
We are off Monday 15th February for Presidents Day, so I will try and credit everything by Wednesday 17th February. 

Happy Anniversary everyone, and all the best!

MV

Edited by MintoVimto-x, 11 February 2021 - 08:03 PM.

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore

FastSirleon-p #2 Posted 11 February 2021 - 09:54 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 56141 battles
  • [IOPS]
Are you serious?  play what if the game is undriveable!  in words it all sounds fantastic but the game as you have reduced it sucks.  do you hope to buy those few left over with poor gifts

HeavyKaragh-x #3 Posted 11 February 2021 - 11:13 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 58684 battles

View PostFastSirleon-p, on 11 February 2021 - 10:54 PM, said:

Are you serious?  play what if the game is undriveable!  in words it all sounds fantastic but the game as you have reduced it sucks.  do you hope to buy those few left over with poor gifts

Good, one less guy to play, more room for us. You could also try buying a pair of hands.

Usain Salt-x #4 Posted 11 February 2021 - 11:59 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12385 battles
  • [-PLEB]
I'll pass on that,thanks.But thankyou for the free garage slot:medal:

WESTW33ZY-x #5 Posted 12 February 2021 - 01:29 AM

Major

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 15495 battles
There is also a bounty on me and another CA but those are on twitter and i will reveal the prizes tomorrow a few hours before the stream. It is a cool little event to get you all involved and should be fun, well maybe not for minto with everyone after him:teethhappy: see you all there:justwait:

Twitter @WESTW33ZY

Pixel Pvsha-x #6 Posted 12 February 2021 - 04:14 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27965 battles

My platoonmate (left) baiting an enemy scout into yoloing, while I—undetected until this moment—fire the first of our 12-round barrage (back when the 13-90 had a 6-round mag).

This was one of my favorite moments since moving from 360 to XB1 because, as a light main, I really hate early-game sui-scouts, so it was especially satisfying to pull off this bait-and-switch with my friend in the first minutes of battle, with the rest of both teams as an audience as they were still just moving to position. The humiliation adds to it.

Pixel Pvsha (xbox) 

3×MoE 

Walker Bulldog • Lycan • Aufklärungspanzer Panther • Type-64 • 59-16 • VK 28.01 • Leopard • Chaffee • AMX ELC bis

T69 • T20 • VK 30.01 D • M4 

Hellcat • T67

✰  ✰  ✰

IEnjoythissee-x #7 Posted 12 February 2021 - 10:51 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 78686 battles
I thought there would be a community Staff  T116 battle day. Where YOU can bring any of the free /gifted T3 tanks That you are surely experts at them by now. Guess the one map that everyone would play on and win a prize for guessing. Will you be exited ?  :medal: 

bob da botcha-x #8 Posted 12 February 2021 - 12:20 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22941 battles
  • [D-12]

All well and good doing a anniversary stream but what about the people like me who can't play because of the new enhanced vision mechanics and lack of colour blind mode , I would like to take part but can't due to visual migraines brought on through eye strain .

SORT IT OUT , This should be the highest priority for devs not stuck on the back burner until when ever !!!

TallDesert34426-x #9 Posted 12 February 2021 - 01:00 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70599 battles
  • [-UNL-]

A nice game I recently had in the new tier X of the Winter Warriors Season.

I had no idea I was 1 kill away from a Pool's medal until it was over since the ribbons are gone.

A recent memory is how I handled the gamechange that was update 6.0

My first battle of 6.0 had me worried that I may never get back into the swing of things. It is concerning seeing how many can't adjust, but now it's just a memory of how I adapted to this game I love.  Xbox: TallDesert34426

Edited by TallDesert34426-x, 12 February 2021 - 02:03 PM.

I never used food until after 60K battles, had about 100 tanks 3-marked and 200 tanks had Ace Mastery Badges.

MaxMiner11-x #10 Posted 12 February 2021 - 03:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24073 battles

@MintoVimto

Play against the likes of Turkey Tank, SlapfishJr, etc??  Can you have them play WITHOUT a Commander to make it more fair?  Although I still don't think I would have much hope against them and the others.

NorwegianGuy1-x #11 Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19444 battles
  • [D12-2]
Recently finally got my first Radley-Walter's in my Progetto 46!

After 4 years of playing on console. Baby steps xD

NorwegianGuy1-x #12 Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:27 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19444 battles
  • [D12-2]
(Dupl.)

DaffierPear6-x #13 Posted 12 February 2021 - 11:50 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 31422 battles
  • [1CAB]

Hi Minto, would love to but as usual these fall at ridiculous o'clock for us Aussies.  :)

Having participated in Platoons over the years with RaiBOT, Max & Special Jeffect, I can vouch for how good these are and the times we had Comms open on Xbox in the platoon with the staff was always enlightening and rewarding.

I look forward to seeing whether the Clan vs Developer battles get off the ground again.  When these were first implemented there was a lot of interest from the Community.  They were tough to organise and plan due to scheduling and Timezone issues for the Clans who took part, but otherall I think that anyone who participated would agree the experience was worth it.

Perhaps it might be time to look at this again for your Friday streams, perhaps once a month?  Might be a good opportunity to reinvigorate Clan involvement in the game and reintroduce WGCB staff to the players in battle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users