Tech Tree and Line Upload System Problem

Tech Tree Line Upload System Problem

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Poll: Tech Tree and line system (84 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Which tech tree and line system should WG implement?

1. WOT PC (18 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

2. WOT Blitz (3 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

3. Old Version (5.0) (63 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Hide poll

bigpikle-x #61 Posted 25 February 2021 - 01:15 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 46789 battles

View PostThorrOdinson616-p, on 22 February 2021 - 08:08 PM, said:

IF I OMITTED SOMETHING PLEASE COMMENT KINDLY AND I WILL CORRECT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THANK YOU.

For the Tiger(P) the progression is VK45.02(P), VK100.01(P) then Ferdinand and finally Elite.  I had unlocked the Ferdinand via the TD line and I have to grind it again before getting to the Elite stage. V6.0 is not only ignoring unlocked components but also unlocked tanks.  If you want me to absolutely grind a specific number of XP before getting free XP on a tank, add the balance required for an unlocked tank to the Elite stage itself. In V5, unlocking certain tanks allowed you to jump lines without having to re-unlock them.   I did report this in the mechanics section and was told [NAB]. Works as designed :)

ThorrOdinson616-p #62 Posted 25 February 2021 - 03:14 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20649 battles

View Postbigpikle-x, on 25 February 2021 - 07:15 AM, said:

For the Tiger(P) the progression is VK45.02(P), VK100.01(P) then Ferdinand and finally Elite.  I had unlocked the Ferdinand via the TD line and I have to grind it again before getting to the Elite stage. V6.0 is not only ignoring unlocked components but also unlocked tanks.  If you want me to absolutely grind a specific number of XP before getting free XP on a tank, add the balance required for an unlocked tank to the Elite stage itself. In V5, unlocking certain tanks allowed you to jump lines without having to re-unlock them.   I did report this in the mechanics section and was told [NAB]. Works as designed :)

This does not work well in any way, Minto has already passed this problem and we can only wait, there is not much we can do.

STEVEN S33 SKA-x #63 Posted 25 February 2021 - 03:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 2685 battles

View PostXxDark90SirenxX-x, on 25 February 2021 - 08:26 AM, said:

there's literally a job in UI design. As in User interface design for things like menus. He can literally put his money where his mouth is and apply to do it himself if he's going to make 4ish topics and counting showing how thirsty he is for wg attention.

Would you want to work their knowing us load of whinging sods were in the forums... 

View PostThorrOdinson616-p, on 25 February 2021 - 09:58 AM, said:

I don't give a damn what you say about me, until when will you understand it.

You take this video game so seriously that you need to attack and insult on a personal level.

You two should have a Head to Head Tank game on Pay per view :)

Brmm Brmm .... Pew Pew:                     T14 - M6A2E1 - T34 - Churchill III - IS-2 Berlin - Captured KV-1 

T92 - T77 - M60 -  IS-6 - Fatherland IS3-A - King Tiger  - Type 59-II

WOT PC PROFILE:                            http://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/accounts/500290942-skaerials

ThorrOdinson616-p #64 Posted 25 February 2021 - 03:36 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20649 battles

View PostSTEVEN S33 SKA-x, on 25 February 2021 - 09:28 AM, said:

Would you want to work their knowing us load of whinging sods were in the forums... 

If I were talking about things related to the subject I wouldn't have to tell him any of this, however he has been insulting me for a long time and the only thing I have done is to defend myself.

He has something personal against me, I don't even have the slightest idea who he is, I have never played or had any interaction with him at all.

XxDark90SirenxX-x #65 Posted 25 February 2021 - 05:43 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 471 battles
  • [BUNNY]

View PostSTEVEN S33 SKA-x, on 25 February 2021 - 03:28 PM, said:

oh god no i wouldnt want to work there. Id rather make my own games. But if someone us going to be that "passionate" about change surely they'd jump at the chance to make those changes? Im a firm believer in putting one's money where one's mouth is. Granted the atgument is one done in good faith.

As for the second point no. I have him muted and blocked and i like it that way.

ThorrOdinson616-p #66 Posted 25 February 2021 - 05:45 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20649 battles

View PostXxDark90SirenxX-x, on 25 February 2021 - 11:43 AM, said:

oh god no i wouldnt want to work there. Id rather make my own games. But if someone us going to be that "passionate" about change surely they'd jump at the chance to make those changes? As for the second point no. I have him muted and blocked and i like it that way.

I have you muted and blocked anyway, so that's the only thing we'll agree on.

And if you don't like my posts save your comments and go get attention somewhere else.

STEVEN S33 SKA-x #67 Posted 25 February 2021 - 05:58 PM

Major

• Players
  • 2685 battles

View PostThorrOdinson616-p, on 25 February 2021 - 03:36 PM, said:

If I were talking about things related to the subject I wouldn't have to tell him any of this, however he has been insulting me for a long time and the only thing I have done is to defend myself.

He has something personal against me, I don't even have the slightest idea who he is, I have never played or had any interaction with him at all.

Well it keeps the Forums amusing. Of course he is Xbox so obviously because Xbox are better than Playstation by a trillion Tera Flops i have to pick the side of Power....

View PostXxDark90SirenxX-x, on 25 February 2021 - 05:43 PM, said:

oh god no i wouldnt want to work there. Id rather make my own games. But if someone us going to be that "passionate" about change surely they'd jump at the chance to make those changes? Im a firm believer in putting one's money where one's mouth is. Granted the atgument is one done in good faith.

As for the second point no. I have him muted and blocked and i like it that way.

Muted and Blocked thats pretty serious Xbox Buddy :)

Brmm Brmm .... Pew Pew:                     T14 - M6A2E1 - T34 - Churchill III - IS-2 Berlin - Captured KV-1 

T92 - T77 - M60 -  IS-6 - Fatherland IS3-A - King Tiger  - Type 59-II

WOT PC PROFILE:                            http://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/accounts/500290942-skaerials

XxDark90SirenxX-x #68 Posted 25 February 2021 - 06:04 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 471 battles
  • [BUNNY]

View PostSTEVEN S33 SKA-x, on 25 February 2021 - 05:58 PM, said:

Well it keeps the Forums amusing. Of course he is Xbox so obviously because Xbox are better than Playstation by a trillion Tera Flops i have to pick the side of Power....

Muted and Blocked thats pretty serious Xbox Buddy :)

not a he and i own all consoles and handhelds. Idc about console politics

SandM9-x #69 Posted 25 February 2021 - 06:36 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 33615 battles

View PostXxDark90SirenxX-x, on 24 February 2021 - 06:31 PM, said:

There are 8 vacancies in the chicago branch of wargaming. Apply. Make the changes yourself https://wargaming.com/en/careers/

Not sure how pointing this out is an argument but thanks for pointing this out.

According to the page, Jobs that are open:

"Senior Monetization Analyst". lol

"User Experience Analyst",  why start now?

"Core Tech Engineer", you don't say

"Senior Core Tech Engineer", it appears to have escalated

and last but not least, "Creative Art Director."  Wow did they clean house or did they all just walk?

Is this real and current?

If so, can you say, "rudderless ship." 

Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

XxDark90SirenxX-x #70 Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:20 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 471 battles
  • [BUNNY]

View PostSandM9-x, on 25 February 2021 - 06:36 PM, said:

Not sure how pointing this out is an argument but thanks for pointing this out.

According to the page, Jobs that are open:

"Senior Monetization Analyst". lol

"User Experience Analyst",  why start now?

"Core Tech Engineer", you don't say

"Senior Core Tech Engineer", it appears to have escalated

and last but not least, "Creative Art Director."  Wow did they clean house or did they all just walk?

Is this real and current?

If so, can you say, "rudderless ship." 

If someone is going to make several long winded and bloated topics pretending to be a game design expert then they should be able to put up. More than one of those positions allows for exactly that. And for the record there are 200-300 ish employees at wg chicago 8 open positions is not rudderless

SandM9-x #71 Posted 26 February 2021 - 06:43 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 33615 battles

View PostXxDark90SirenxX-x, on 26 February 2021 - 01:20 AM, said:

If someone is going to make several long winded and bloated topics pretending to be a game design expert then they should be able to put up. More than one of those positions allows for exactly that. And for the record there are 200-300 ish employees at wg chicago 8 open positions is not rudderless

Oh so you are one of those, "if you aren't willing to quit your job and move than you need to shut up and not be critical" kind of people. Got it. 

Question if they have so many talented people working there why can't they just promote from within?  Also do you get that the quality of the positions open is more telling than the number? (this is a rhetorical question, it's obvious you don't)

Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

SlashingYew172-x #72 Posted 02 March 2021 - 07:16 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 40239 battles

View Postmarinefish666-x, on 24 February 2021 - 11:29 PM, said:

It would be nice if the current tanks commander is automatically highlighted when you hit the Commander tab.

A filter that shows what commanders can go into a tank for free would speed things up.

Also put the name of the home tank he came from by the picture.

This will help keep the right skill setups in the right tanks.

I don't want a heavy crew in a light tank by accident.

I agree, swapping commanders is so painful right now and it's the most often performed action

USSWISCONSIN94-x #73 Posted 06 March 2021 - 02:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 13265 battles
  • [47R]

View PostThorrOdinson616-p, on 23 February 2021 - 11:11 AM, said:

Too much, I love the T34 and more than anything it is my most played tank in WOT Blitz along with the M6A2E1 EXP (a special non-camouflage version of the Bog Horror that has more armor overall and features the T34's gun).

https://blitzhangar....tank/m6a2e1-exp

M6A2E1 EXP is a unique version and the best variant of the normal M6A2E1 and Bog Horror, because it has better overall armor and features the T34 weapon.

This version is exclusive to WOT Blitz so far, and to date has not been released on WOT PC or WOT Console.

Mutant EXP on Blitz has a lot worse armor than ours and especially PC's mutant as well. Also is a tier 7 version which can be fun but still needs a buff. Both do really. T34's gun isn't better than ours minus the reload which it should get a big buff. T34 and the EXP are some of my most played tanks and while enjoy them. They need some love.

Anyway 

View PostThorrOdinson616-p, on 22 February 2021 - 08:39 PM, said:

PC is on the right track and is gradually balancing the lines as recently happened with the IS-4, E100 and T110E5.

E100 didn't need a armor buff. What should happen is prem ammo nerf and buffing the gun a bit instead. E5 didn't need as much of a RoF buff as it got AND needed to have the tumor on it removed. As for the IS-4. Rather see it replaced by the ST-1 as it really is the better tank minus WG mot giving it true love. Yes they "buffed" it but doesn't change the fact that the IS-4 needs more armor. PC isn't on the "right track" like you seem to think. Just overhyping it while not doing anything about the problem under the surface

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users