Snakebite, how do you kit it out?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Haukkis-x #21 Posted 26 February 2021 - 01:19 AM

Major

• Players
  • 39683 battles

View PostSuper Bad Man 4-x, on 26 February 2021 - 01:47 AM, said:

Snakebite has a 2 second reload without rammer its not needed feel free to drop it for advanced concealment. I put my manticore crew in it and I had a few games testing different settings equipment and consumables and found the hybrid approach to be best for me early game I can take a bush or brawl with the other lights.

Edit I think I dropped the advanced target info for vstabs Im running optics net vstabs and vents as 91mm of pen I'm not sniping from a bush. 

Without any crew skills or equipment, it fires 20 rounds per minute, that equals 3 second reload which is still great but I'd still use rammer since I'd like to play Snakebite more aggressively. People usually compare stock stats, not maxed out stats.

Super Bad Man 4-x #22 Posted 26 February 2021 - 01:42 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24311 battles
  • [DOOMU]

With no rammer only vents and crew skill loader I got 2.5 second reload more than enough dpm to be aggressive and the survivability that camo grants you or the accuracy from vstabs etc is more useful than a 0.3 second better reload.

Edit not trying to say how you use the tank is wrong just justifying my setup I don't see the benefit of rammer in a 3 second base reload tank. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users