Jump to content


Accidentaly baught camo with gold


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

yellowbussdad-x #1 Posted 24 July 2021 - 08:58 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16474 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    08-12-2017

Is there a way to undo gold camo? I meant to put 7 day for $25k, but my system froze for few seconds and I did not realized it till it showed I bought it with gold. :(

Not going to keep t-44A, as I don't think it's that good. 

 

tnx



Tempest fox3-x #2 Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:01 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 26884 battles
  • 25,368
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
You can put in a support ticket to request a refund. Not sure if they'll actually give one though.

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25, Boilermaker, Sentinel AC4 Experimental, M41B Brazil, Obj.416, Cromwell Knight, M551 Sheridan (Cold war) - In order obtained

 

Spoiler

yellowbussdad-x #3 Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:39 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16474 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    08-12-2017

Thanx Tempest.

I hope so too... got winter/summer/desert, and a few secs later little lag/glitch... and next thing I know it's 250 gold instead of 25k silver.:ohmy:



MaxAmmo62-x #4 Posted 24 July 2021 - 10:41 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 34214 battles
  • 2,009
  • [USCAN]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2013
No gold refunds on customizations. I believe.

BrogueOne-p #5 Posted 24 July 2021 - 11:08 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 28941 battles
  • 12,944
  • [AP-EX]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016

View PostMaxAmmo62-x, on 24 July 2021 - 10:41 PM, said:

No gold refunds on customizations. I believe.

It’s possible to get a refund, though not likely…. If they still use the “exceptions” system like they used to do for getting back sold tanks then there’s a chance…. Regardless there’s never any harm in sending a ticket to CS since they’ll either fix it or they won’t.  But they’ll never fix it if you don’t try!



CostlessSun07-x #6 Posted 25 July 2021 - 12:49 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 37684 battles
  • 1,150
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014
I tried to get a refund for camo a few years ago and the answer was no.  Worth a try though.

LeftTurnus-p #7 Posted 25 July 2021 - 05:26 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29261 battles
  • 3,905
  • Member since:
    12-09-2015

I feel for you. I "clicked" wrong and put permanent Desert Camo on my M1A1 which I won't be keeping.

Just got to be careful.

Hope a support ticket works for you, but don't expect too much help since it is cosmetics.

 



hockeyboi-p #8 Posted 25 July 2021 - 05:29 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 3648 battles
  • 538
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

 

I would put in a ticket ASAP, and also try to get in contact with minto.

 

He's a good guy and I'm sure if it's the first time you've done this he can give you a good will refund.



Tornado F7-x #9 Posted 25 July 2021 - 06:02 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26052 battles
  • 3,055
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
I recall, back when Gold was the only option, coming across one of my tt tanks with an unattractive striped camo permanently applied. I have no idea how that happened, as I doubt that I even "tried on" that particular camo, and I don't know what/if I was charged, but I just left it as it was as it was too late to change back without buying a replacement. I probably added a nice desert camo or something later on (voucher) to improve its appearance in the garage.

Pit Friend-x #10 Posted 25 July 2021 - 06:41 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39619 battles
  • 22,807
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014

View PostTornado F7-x, on 25 July 2021 - 01:02 PM, said:

I recall, back when Gold was the only option, coming across one of my tt tanks with an unattractive striped camo permanently applied. I have no idea how that happened, as I doubt that I even "tried on" that particular camo, and I don't know what/if I was charged, but I just left it as it was as it was too late to change back without buying a replacement. I probably added a nice desert camo or something later on (voucher) to improve its appearance in the garage.

 

When they added the mindless Urban camo as the 4th type they applied it to any tanks you had camo paint on already for free.  For most nations they just put on the first option but for some reason they used the second one for the US which really looked even dumber than most. 

I don’t know how to act my age! I’ve never been this old before!


Tornado F7-x #11 Posted 25 July 2021 - 08:07 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26052 battles
  • 3,055
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostPit Friend-x, on 25 July 2021 - 02:41 PM, said:

 

When they added the mindless Urban camo as the 4th type they applied it to any tanks you had camo paint on already for free.  For most nations they just put on the first option but for some reason they used the second one for the US which really looked even dumber than most. 

 

I never noticed that happening to any of my tanks. I probably didn't have any camo at the time.

 

It is disappointing on many of the mostly-open-fields "urban" battlefields that Our summer camo isn't applied. It would be more effective than urban camo anyway, out on the grass.



yellowbussdad-x #12 Posted 25 July 2021 - 08:59 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16474 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    08-12-2017

I did put the ticket in, so hopefully I'll know about it on Monday. I probably wouldn't mind if it would have been tank that I liked. Sorry T-44A, your not one of them.:teethhappy:

Thank you tankers!:great:



Pit Friend-x #13 Posted 25 July 2021 - 09:04 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39619 battles
  • 22,807
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014

View PostTornado F7-x, on 25 July 2021 - 03:07 PM, said:

 

I never noticed that happening to any of my tanks. I probably didn't have any camo at the time.

 

It is disappointing on many of the mostly-open-fields "urban" battlefields that Our summer camo isn't applied. It would be more effective than urban camo anyway, out on the grass.

 

There’s a reason that historically field armies never bothered painting their vehicles with “urban” camo paint. The vast majority of time the vehicles won’t be in an urban environment. If they are it’s either at such close ranges that camo really doesn’t matter or it happens so fast there isn’t time to bother repainting vehicles beyond field expedient crew initiative. 

 

The only exception I can think of are the vehicles of the Berlin Brigade before the German reunification. They were only ever intended to fight and die in West Berlin if war broke out. 


I don’t know how to act my age! I’ve never been this old before!


yellowbussdad-x #14 Posted 25 July 2021 - 10:07 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16474 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    08-12-2017

Just got my answer: No can do!:ohmy:

 

So T-44A is a keeper now...:(



hockeyboi-p #15 Posted 26 July 2021 - 05:27 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 3648 battles
  • 538
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

View Postyellowbussdad-x, on 25 July 2021 - 03:07 PM, said:

Just got my answer: No can do!:ohmy:

 

So T-44A is a keeper now...:(

 

Message minto.

 

See if he can get you a good will refund.

 

Customer service is bound by rules and policies, minto is bound by nothing, if you can dream it, he can make it become real.



KillBoY25198825-x #16 Posted 26 July 2021 - 11:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 28119 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    03-05-2014

View PostTempest fox3-x, on 24 July 2021 - 10:01 PM, said:

You can put in a support ticket to request a refund. Not sure if they'll actually give one though.

 

They didn't when I requested it

KillBoY25198825-x #17 Posted 26 July 2021 - 11:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 28119 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    03-05-2014

View Posthockeyboi-p, on 26 July 2021 - 06:27 AM, said:

 

Message minto.

 

See if he can get you a good will refund.

 

Customer service is bound by rules and policies, minto is bound by nothing, if you can dream it, he can make it become real.

 

I messaged Minto about it when I did it, he said he couldn't help.

yellowbussdad-x #18 Posted 26 July 2021 - 10:38 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16474 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    08-12-2017

It's alright, lesson learned... 

Just hope they stop  programming gold as first choice... so if there's any glitch or lag and you think you scrolled down to silver: - you did not, you got stuck on first choice(gold) still...:angry:



hockeyboi-p #19 Posted 27 July 2021 - 05:10 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 3648 battles
  • 538
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

View PostKillBoY25198825-x, on 26 July 2021 - 04:48 AM, said:

 

I messaged Minto about it when I did it, he said he couldn't help.

 

That sucks, too bad we can't gift gold.

 

I would have sent you some.

 

Oh well.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users