• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PatPas MRC-x #1 Posted 15 September 2021 - 07:29 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39271 battles
  • [KFK]

Hello,

like the PC version already did, a raise in Health Points would make it easier for the entry level, maybe up to tier 6.

The biggest percentage should be given to Tiers 1-4 and a slight improvement for Tiers 5 and 6.

In lowtier fights, especially below 5, theres such a pointless shootage on spotted tanks that explode immediately.

You can litteraly take out tanks within 8 seconds or less, a newbie won't recognize he gets shot so fast.

The HP raise from tier 6 to 7 is a bit huge, so this would harmonize the whole line, especially because tiers 8 to 10 get more and more buffs. That might close the gap from 7 to 8, too. 

atwilliams07-p #2 Posted 16 September 2021 - 01:04 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 44877 battles

Not sure this would make much difference.  Newer players who don't know that they have to move out of the way of fire and take cover are not going to be helped much, as they will just sit there abit longer.  Maybe it would allow a tank to take one or two more shots, but that's not really the point.

Let's put any effort we spending on these tiers to improving player skill, not artificially making the tanks better to compensate.  For example, implement a "commander assistant" which makes verbal suggestions to the player or provides dynamic information to help the player learn.  E.g.  "Commander, we are taking enemy fire. Move behind cover.",  "Commander, there is a tank to our left which is firing at us". etc.  There are so many things that could be done.

Obviously you would want to be able to turn this off, but my view is that we need to flatten the learning curve for newer players rather than compensate for poor play.

Samthauch-x #3 Posted 16 September 2021 - 02:17 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5069 battles

View Postatwilliams07-p, on 16 September 2021 - 03:04 AM, said:

Not sure this would make much difference.  Newer players who don't know that they have to move out of the way of fire and take cover are not going to be helped much, as they will just sit there abit longer.  Maybe it would allow a tank to take one or two more shots, but that's not really the point.

Let's put any effort we spending on these tiers to improving player skill, not artificially making the tanks better to compensate.  For example, implement a "commander assistant" which makes verbal suggestions to the player or provides dynamic information to help the player learn.  E.g.  "Commander, we are taking enemy fire. Move behind cover.",  "Commander, there is a tank to our left which is firing at us". etc.  There are so many things that could be done.

Obviously you would want to be able to turn this off, but my view is that we need to flatten the learning curve for newer players rather than compensate for poor play.

Not bad ideas.

But a WW2 Coop Mode could also be helpful. It would helped me a lot. 

RogueTrooper180-x #4 Posted 16 September 2021 - 03:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19941 battles
  • [JOCO]

View Postatwilliams07-p, on 16 September 2021 - 02:04 AM, said:

I like your idea. But what if they’ve turned off commander voice overs?

YOU ONLY FAIL IF YOU DON’T TRY

“If we can make it to the ground, we'll take the next chance. And the next. On and on until we win… or the chances are spent.” Jyn Erso ...

PatPas MRC-x #5 Posted Yesterday, 04:17 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39271 battles
  • [KFK]
I noticed that sometimes even for me as longtime blue wn8 player you can be knocked out pretty fast if you are a bit too agressive. A tier 10 mouse vs a 3000dpm tank survives one minute. A tier 3 tank (any) survives barely 5 seconds. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users