Jump to content


Community Update Stream - Recap - 1/14/22


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Moderncallout #1 Posted 14 January 2022 - 10:34 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 25 battles
  • 15
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    03-08-2019

Here is the latest Community Update Stream recap from our Twitch stream.

 

Ongoing:

  • 45.5k British Invasion season completions to date
  • FV4201/T95E1, released Tuesday - 52.9% win rate
  • Cold War British Lights and TD’s owned/battles played/win rate (released Jan 4)
    • Most played: FV101 Scorpion - Post-War Light
    • Highest Win rate: FV4005 Stage II - Post-War TD, 60.12%
    • First 4th Marks of Excellence was PlayStation player KRAY-1923 who 4-marked the Charioteer on January 12!
      • VFM 5 - Détente Light: 586/ 15654/ 51.77%
      • Scorpion 90 - Escalation Light: 564/ 17509/ 55.68%
      • FV107 Scimitar - Post-War Light: 1002/ 25278/ 49.77%
      • FV101 Scorpion - Post-War Light: 3575/ 94996/ 53.18%
      • FV4005 Stage II - Post-War TD: 605/ 29063/ 60.12%
      • FV4004 Conway - Post-War TD: 814/ 22507/ 55.52%
      • Charioteer - Post-War TD: 3627/ 78320/ 53.25%

 This Week:

  • Mastery of the Hunt Event live through Feb 14
    • Series of staged challenges available in either CW or WW2 promoting Tank Destroyers & Light tanks
  • Paladin Earn Challenge live through January 31
  • Smoothman Contract live now!
  • Trade in Event in Premium Tech Tree live through Jan 24

 

Next Week:

  • New Premium: FV214 Conqueror Mk 2 - Escalation Heavy + skin
  • Tank Ace Ranked Event coming January 18 - 24
    • See where you rank among your peers in a selection of tier X vehicles! Play the necessary number of battles to qualify for the daily leaderboards!
    • Requirements:
      • Select Tier X Tanks
      • Minimum Battles - these are the number of battles required for qualification for the duration of the event.  They are cumulative, so on day 30 a player does not need to play 30 battles on that day, they only need to have played 30 battles during the event.
  • Contract: The Machine is coming!
  • Tanks Reforged: French Heavies:
    • Tier 5: BDR G1 B: improved the overall frontal armor protection, reduced the dispersion penalties for moving
    • Tier 6: ARL 44: increased the turret armor, improvements to the guns and decrease in dispersion penalties
    • Tier 7: AMX M4 Mle. 45: substantially improved armor
    • Tier 8 - AMX 65 T: improved hull armor, view range, aim time, and 120mm gun penetration
    • Tier 9 - AMX M4 51: improved side armor and hull corner panel, 120mm and 127mm guns received a reload improvement with the 127mm also receiving an increase in penetration
    • Tier 10 - AMX M4 54: improved side armor and hull corner panels, 120mm and 130mm guns received an improved reload speed with the 130mm gun receiving additional penetration
    • Premiums:
      • AMX M4 Mle. 49: armor and gun improvements
      • Égalité AMX M4 mle. 49: armor and gun improvements
      • HMH AMX M4 mle. 49: armor and gun improvements
      • FCM 50 t: armor improvements
      • FCM 50 t Liberté: armor improvements
      • Tier 10 - Andre the Giant AMX M4 Mle. 54: 130mm gun received penetration improvements along with a better reload time
  • Class based MM Test #2: January 21-24, more info coming next week

 

Other Topics:

  • Next Tanks Reforged hint: “Mid-Sized Great Wall”
  • Community Poll: Radial Commands
    • We’ve received the results and are looking into improvements: not only to see how we can streamline communications in-game, but also functions like targeting a player to issue a radial command with them as target or allowing radial command usage post-battle so you can GG your team
  • We were asked to investigate the T110E4.  This tank was having a lot of issues because of its weaker armor which got fixed.  Even with all the armor buffs, the nearly identical T110E3 still has much better armor.  Previously the WR was around 48.5% and has gone up to an avg. of 50.3%
  • Marks of Excellence in WWII Tier X has the highest ratio of 4th marks after Tier V, in CW Détente has by far the highest ratio of 4 marks
    • In the past we’ve considered changing Marks of Excellence from your last 100 games to your best 100 games.  Gone would be the frustrating loss from a bad game, eventually people that played a tank for long enough could have a chance to earn them.  Let us know your thoughts on this!
  • Wheeled Vehicles have gone through 3 rounds of super testing, and it’s been a great help.  Still working on tuning them and fixing some ugly cosmetic bugs
  • Commander Customization Progress: PAINGOD tested this week and was able to change the name and voice of a Commander and even swapped skills from one commander to another.
  • If you are interested in Czech tanks, then you’ll be happy in the month of April!
  • When will German tanks enter Modern Armor? Shortly after school is out this year
  • Any news on Obj 279E being available for Free XP? You will see this in February
  • Clan features? Work is actively being done to improve clan features in the web portal, this is just the first step as more features will be talked about later this year
  • Next Free XP Discount will be end of this month!
  • Four new onboarding training missions for new players are currently being worked on
  • Color Filters: Currently being investigated by PAINGOD

 

WoTConsole Twitch Streams - 1400 CDT (1900 UTC):

  • Friday 21 January – Weekly Assault Community Update with PAINGOD & Tankz0rz

 

DISCLAIMER - These notes are translated to the best of my ability. As with the Update Preview Notes, these notes are subject to change. Complete and final notes will be made available prior to any update. 

 

Fight with Fury,

Modern


Edited by Moderncallout, 14 January 2022 - 10:36 PM.


SirDerp-a-lot #2 Posted 14 January 2022 - 10:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 71288 battles
  • 10,021
  • [EPOS]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostModerncallout, on 14 January 2022 - 11:34 PM, said:

  • improve clan features in the web portal

 

New features in the mostly non-functional web portal? I'm soooo excited!



Panzerkeks 123 #3 Posted 14 January 2022 - 11:11 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 67057 battles
  • 2,285
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

View PostModerncallout, on 14 January 2022 - 11:34 PM, said:

  • Wheeled Vehicles have gone through 3 rounds of super testing, and it’s been a great help.  Still working on tuning them and fixing some ugly cosmetic bugs
  • When will German tanks enter Modern Armor? Shortly after school is out this year

I'm very excited about these updates. By the way, when is the Leclerc scheduled  :)

But most of all, I'm looking forward to the Leopard 2:izmena:



atwilliams07 #4 Posted 14 January 2022 - 11:49 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 46085 battles
  • 1,581
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

Nice to see the “Heavy Baguettes” get some buffs.  They have been out of the meta for some time.

 

Excited for the “Mid-size Great Wall” reforge - Two words, “Gun depression”.


“Investigate the E4” …. Seriously?  Assume that has been done and we are moving on.  It’s broken in it’s new state and definitely does not need any more buffs.  Whoever is complaining it doesn’t have the armour of an E3 needs to look at the overall effectiveness of both tanks.

 

MoE changes (moving from Last 100 to Best 100) - No from me.  It’s not broken and there are more important things to spend time on.  Let’s keep some consistency for those who have already earned marks.

 

Finally, using time references to the Chicago area school calendar is not that helpful to those of us living outside of the USA, where surprisingly enough, we have our own (different) school calendar.



fanboykillerr #5 Posted 15 January 2022 - 12:31 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 89
  • Member since:
    11-02-2021

View PostModerncallout, on 14 January 2022 - 10:34 PM, said:

Here is the latest Community Update Stream recap from our Twitch stream.

 

Ongoing:

  • 45.5k British Invasion season completions to date
  • FV4201/T95E1, released Tuesday - 52.9% win rate
  • Cold War British Lights and TD’s owned/battles played/win rate (released Jan 4)
    • Most played: FV101 Scorpion - Post-War Light
    • Highest Win rate: FV4005 Stage II - Post-War TD, 60.12%
    • First 4th Marks of Excellence was PlayStation player KRAY-1923 who 4-marked the Charioteer on January 12!
      • VFM 5 - Détente Light: 586/ 15654/ 51.77%
      • Scorpion 90 - Escalation Light: 564/ 17509/ 55.68%
      • FV107 Scimitar - Post-War Light: 1002/ 25278/ 49.77%
      • FV101 Scorpion - Post-War Light: 3575/ 94996/ 53.18%
      • FV4005 Stage II - Post-War TD: 605/ 29063/ 60.12%
      • FV4004 Conway - Post-War TD: 814/ 22507/ 55.52%
      • Charioteer - Post-War TD: 3627/ 78320/ 53.25%

 This Week:

  • Mastery of the Hunt Event live through Feb 14
    • Series of staged challenges available in either CW or WW2 promoting Tank Destroyers & Light tanks
  • Paladin Earn Challenge live through January 31
  • Smoothman Contract live now!
  • Trade in Event in Premium Tech Tree live through Jan 24

 

Next Week:

  • New Premium: FV214 Conqueror Mk 2 - Escalation Heavy + skin
  • Tank Ace Ranked Event coming January 18 - 24
    • See where you rank among your peers in a selection of tier X vehicles! Play the necessary number of battles to qualify for the daily leaderboards!
    • Requirements:
      • Select Tier X Tanks
      • Minimum Battles - these are the number of battles required for qualification for the duration of the event.  They are cumulative, so on day 30 a player does not need to play 30 battles on that day, they only need to have played 30 battles during the event.
  • Contract: The Machine is coming!
  • Tanks Reforged: French Heavies:
    • Tier 5: BDR G1 B: improved the overall frontal armor protection, reduced the dispersion penalties for moving
    • Tier 6: ARL 44: increased the turret armor, improvements to the guns and decrease in dispersion penalties
    • Tier 7: AMX M4 Mle. 45: substantially improved armor
    • Tier 8 - AMX 65 T: improved hull armor, view range, aim time, and 120mm gun penetration
    • Tier 9 - AMX M4 51: improved side armor and hull corner panel, 120mm and 127mm guns received a reload improvement with the 127mm also receiving an increase in penetration
    • Tier 10 - AMX M4 54: improved side armor and hull corner panels, 120mm and 130mm guns received an improved reload speed with the 130mm gun receiving additional penetration
    • Premiums:
      • AMX M4 Mle. 49: armor and gun improvements
      • Égalité AMX M4 mle. 49: armor and gun improvements
      • HMH AMX M4 mle. 49: armor and gun improvements
      • FCM 50 t: armor improvements
      • FCM 50 t Liberté: armor improvements
      • Tier 10 - Andre the Giant AMX M4 Mle. 54: 130mm gun received penetration improvements along with a better reload time
  • Class based MM Test #2: January 21-24, more info coming next week

 

Other Topics:

  • Next Tanks Reforged hint: “Mid-Sized Great Wall”
  • Community Poll: Radial Commands
    • We’ve received the results and are looking into improvements: not only to see how we can streamline communications in-game, but also functions like targeting a player to issue a radial command with them as target or allowing radial command usage post-battle so you can GG your team
  • We were asked to investigate the T110E4.  This tank was having a lot of issues because of its weaker armor which got fixed.  Even with all the armor buffs, the nearly identical T110E3 still has much better armor.  Previously the WR was around 48.5% and has gone up to an avg. of 50.3%
  • Marks of Excellence in WWII Tier X has the highest ratio of 4th marks after Tier V, in CW Détente has by far the highest ratio of 4 marks
    • In the past we’ve considered changing Marks of Excellence from your last 100 games to your best 100 games.  Gone would be the frustrating loss from a bad game, eventually people that played a tank for long enough could have a chance to earn them.  Let us know your thoughts on this!
  • Wheeled Vehicles have gone through 3 rounds of super testing, and it’s been a great help.  Still working on tuning them and fixing some ugly cosmetic bugs
  • Commander Customization Progress: PAINGOD tested this week and was able to change the name and voice of a Commander and even swapped skills from one commander to another.
  • If you are interested in Czech tanks, then you’ll be happy in the month of April!
  • When will German tanks enter Modern Armor? Shortly after school is out this year
  • Any news on Obj 279E being available for Free XP? You will see this in February
  • Clan features? Work is actively being done to improve clan features in the web portal, this is just the first step as more features will be talked about later this year
  • Next Free XP Discount will be end of this month!
  • Four new onboarding training missions for new players are currently being worked on
  • Color Filters: Currently being investigated by PAINGOD

 

WoTConsole Twitch Streams - 1400 CDT (1900 UTC):

  • Friday 21 January – Weekly Assault Community Update with PAINGOD & Tankz0rz

 

DISCLAIMER - These notes are translated to the best of my ability. As with the Update Preview Notes, these notes are subject to change. Complete and final notes will be made available prior to any update. 

 

Fight with Fury,

Modern

to vary not a single word about linear progression, matchmaking, map rotation and silver economy



fanboykillerr #6 Posted 15 January 2022 - 12:55 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 89
  • Member since:
    11-02-2021

View Postatwilliams07, on 14 January 2022 - 11:49 PM, said:

Nice to see the “Heavy Baguettes” get some buffs.  They have been out of the meta for some time.

 

Excited for the “Mid-size Great Wall” reforge - Two words, “Gun depression”.


“Investigate the E4” …. Seriously?  Assume that has been done and we are moving on.  It’s broken in it’s new state and definitely does not need any more buffs.  Whoever is complaining it doesn’t have the armour of an E3 needs to look at the overall effectiveness of both tanks.

 

MoE changes (moving from Last 100 to Best 100) - No from me.  It’s not broken and there are more important things to spend time on.  Let’s keep some consistency for those who have already earned marks.

 

Finally, using time references to the Chicago area school calendar is not that helpful to those of us living outside of the USA, where surprisingly enough, we have our own (different) school calendar.

add to it all those who do not speak English.



imanikingoff20 #7 Posted 15 January 2022 - 01:19 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 53410 battles
  • 1,017
  • [-ATK-]
  • Member since:
    07-22-2018

View PostModerncallout, on 15 January 2022 - 08:34 AM, said:

 This Week:

Other Topics:

  • In the past we’ve considered changing Marks of Excellence from your last 100 games to your best 100 games.  Gone would be the frustrating loss from a bad game, eventually people that played a tank for long enough could have a chance to earn them.  Let us know your thoughts on this!
  •  
  • Commander Customization Progress: PAINGOD tested this week and was able to change the name and voice of a Commander and even swapped skills from one commander to another.
  • Four new onboarding training missions for new players are currently being worked on
  • Color Filters: Currently being investigated by PAINGOD

Can you please 'buff' some of the Merc tanks? The Smoothman is..rubbish 

Can we select ANY tank to trade please.

DON'T charge GOLD for for changing a Commanders name.

Don't investigate Colour Filters, just REMOVE them, simple, easy, quick, CHEAP.


 

It's only my complete lack of talent that stops me from being an average player.


Derekthetree #8 Posted 15 January 2022 - 03:16 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 24463 battles
  • 2,038
  • [BEARD]
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

Re. MoE question. Making it best games only completely undermines the purpose of MoE. It would just make it easier to grind out, play enough games and you'll get your average high enough. It's meant to be a demonstration of skill, not brute force playing time.

 

The fix is easy, put the MOE fudge factor back to what it was. No-one moaned it was too hard before, and now it's meaninglessly difficult busywork to do.



HybredXero #9 Posted 15 January 2022 - 03:18 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 40550 battles
  • 2,064
  • [_GME_]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostModerncallout, on 14 January 2022 - 05:34 PM, said:

  1. Class based MM Test #2: January 21-24, more info coming next week

 

Other Topics:

  1. Next Tanks Reforged hint: “Mid-Sized Great Wall”
  2. We were asked to investigate the T110E4.  This tank was having a lot of issues because of its weaker armor which got fixed.  Even with all the armor buffs, the nearly identical T110E3 still has much better armor.  Previously the WR was around 48.5% and has gone up to an avg. of 50.3%
  3. Marks of Excellence in WWII Tier X has the highest ratio of 4th marks after Tier V, in CW Détente has by far the highest ratio of 4 marks
    • In the past we’ve considered changing Marks of Excellence from your last 100 games to your best 100 games.  Gone would be the frustrating loss from a bad game, eventually people that played a tank for long enough could have a chance to earn them.  Let us know your thoughts on this!
  4. Wheeled Vehicles have gone through 3 rounds of super testing, and it’s been a great help.  Still working on tuning them and fixing some ugly cosmetic bugs
  5. Commander Customization Progress: PAINGOD tested this week and was able to change the name and voice of a Commander and even swapped skills from one commander to another.
  6. Four new onboarding training missions for new players are currently being worked on

 

1.  hopefully you've (WGCB) figured out how to program the MM to sort the tanks by tier as well.  If that gets sorted I think the class based MM would work out pretty well.

 

  1. Chinese Mediums.
  2. Leave the E4 alone.
  3. MoE's are some of the most broken things in the game right now.  you have people fighting themselves to get a 4th mark, but yet you say that tier 10 has the highest ratio of 4 marks.  well duh, because all the really good players have gotten their 4th marks and set the bar for it very very high.  But honestly 4th marks are for people that are very good at the game and not the casual player.  Honestly I might welcome the change to your best 100 games, that way people who play tanks for a long time can mark them.  why did you even change the MoE system in the first place....oh because map rigging or whatever.
  4. they're either going to come into the game OP or you're going to nerf them into the ground.  we all know which one it's going to be.
  5. let's talk about commander skills still costing 90 gold to respec on a fully trained up crew before we talk names, although I would love to change the names of some of my crews.  why after all this time can I just not respec one skill for 10 gold?
  6. should have never removed the training missions pre-6.0.

Edited by HybredXero, 15 January 2022 - 05:14 AM.

"Trusting the Blue Falcon is like playing Russian Roulette....with six rounds in the chamber"

 

"CEDAT FORTUNA PERITIS" (Let Fortune Yield to Experience)

 


N4spri #10 Posted 15 January 2022 - 03:26 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22073 battles
  • 65
  • [DGNS]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2019

Ver publicacionHybredXero, el 15 de enero de 2022 - 03:18 AM, dijo:

 

1. Es de esperar que (WGCB) haya descubierto cómo programar el MM para ordenar los tanques por nivel también. Si eso se soluciona, creo que el MM basado en clases funcionaría bastante bien.

 

  1. Médiums chinos.
  2. Deja el E4 solo.
  3. Los MoE son algunas de las cosas más rotas del juego en este momento. usted tiene personas que luchan entre sí para obtener una cuarta marca, pero aún así dice que el nivel 10 tiene la proporción más alta de 4 marcas. bueno, claro, porque todos los jugadores realmente buenos han obtenido su cuarta nota y han puesto el listón muy, muy alto. Pero, sinceramente, la cuarta nota es para personas que son muy buenas en el juego y no para jugadores ocasionales. Honestamente, podría agradecer el cambio a tus mejores 100 juegos, de esa manera las personas que juegan tanques durante mucho tiempo pueden marcarlos.
  4. van a entrar en el juego OP o vas a nerfearlos en el suelo. todos sabemos cuál va a ser.
  5. Hablemos de las habilidades de comandante que todavía cuestan 90 de oro en una tripulación completamente entrenada antes de hablar de nombres, aunque me encantaría cambiar los nombres de algunas de mis tripulaciones. ¿Por qué después de todo este tiempo no puedo simplemente respetar una habilidad por 10 de oro?
  6. Nunca debería haber eliminado las misiones de entrenamiento anteriores a 6.0...


N4spri #11 Posted 15 January 2022 - 03:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22073 battles
  • 65
  • [DGNS]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2019
What a forum disaster, but hey, if the game goes as it goes, what to expect from this?

N4spri #12 Posted 15 January 2022 - 03:34 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22073 battles
  • 65
  • [DGNS]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2019

Ver publicacionHybredXero, el 15 de enero de 2022 - 03:18 AM, dijo:

 

1. Es de esperar que (WGCB) haya descubierto cómo programar el MM para ordenar los tanques por nivel también. Si eso se soluciona, creo que el MM basado en clases funcionaría bastante bien.

 

  1. Médiums chinos.
  2. Deja el E4 solo.
  3. Los MoE son algunas de las cosas más rotas del juego en este momento. usted tiene personas que luchan entre sí para obtener una cuarta marca, pero aún así dice que el nivel 10 tiene la proporción más alta de 4 marcas. bueno, claro, porque todos los jugadores realmente buenos han obtenido su cuarta nota y han puesto el listón muy, muy alto. Pero, sinceramente, la cuarta nota es para personas que son muy buenas en el juego y no para jugadores ocasionales. Honestamente, podría agradecer el cambio a tus mejores 100 juegos, de esa manera las personas que juegan tanques durante mucho tiempo pueden marcarlos.
  4. van a entrar en el juego OP o vas a nerfearlos en el suelo. todos sabemos cuál va a ser.
  5. Hablemos de las habilidades de comandante que todavía cuestan 90 de oro en una tripulación completamente entrenada antes de hablar de nombres, aunque me encantaría cambiar los nombres de algunas de mis tripulaciones. ¿Por qué después de todo este tiempo no puedo simplemente respetar una habilidad por 10 de oro?
  6. Nunca debería haber eliminado las misiones de entrenamiento anteriores a 6.0.

 

5. If something is too good to be true...



HybredXero #13 Posted 15 January 2022 - 03:35 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 40550 battles
  • 2,064
  • [_GME_]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostN4spri, on 14 January 2022 - 10:26 PM, said:

 

 

cool, thanks for quoting me and breaking forum rules.  makes me look like the one that did it.

"Trusting the Blue Falcon is like playing Russian Roulette....with six rounds in the chamber"

 

"CEDAT FORTUNA PERITIS" (Let Fortune Yield to Experience)

 


SirDerp-a-lot #14 Posted 15 January 2022 - 04:17 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 71288 battles
  • 10,021
  • [EPOS]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostModerncallout, on 14 January 2022 - 11:34 PM, said:

  • In the past we’ve considered changing Marks of Excellence from your last 100 games to your best 100 games.  Gone would be the frustrating loss from a bad game, eventually people that played a tank for long enough could have a chance to earn them.  Let us know your thoughts on this!

 

Oh my god, this is such a bad idea.

 

Please just undo your change from a few months back. Nobody was complaining, it worked. Don't mess it up any further.



Haukkis #15 Posted 15 January 2022 - 09:01 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 41862 battles
  • 6,970
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015
Nice buffs for the French heavy line. I'm also exited about next hinted line to receive buffs that will most likely be Chinese mediums... hopefully 121 finally gets better armor and 6 or 7 degrees of gun depression  ;)   

Dialga88 #16 Posted 15 January 2022 - 09:10 AM

    Captain

  • WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 9480 battles
  • 1,451
  • [AP-EX]
  • Member since:
    05-19-2016

View PostN4spri, on 15 January 2022 - 03:32 AM, said:

What a forum disaster, but hey, if the game goes as it goes, what to expect from this?

 

It gets posted in the Intel Channel on the Discord as usual, I don't visit Reddit much so can't comment there.

Dialga88 #17 Posted 15 January 2022 - 09:12 AM

    Captain

  • WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 9480 battles
  • 1,451
  • [AP-EX]
  • Member since:
    05-19-2016

View Postatwilliams07, on 14 January 2022 - 11:49 PM, said:

Nice to see the “Heavy Baguettes” get some buffs.  They have been out of the meta for some time.

 

Excited for the “Mid-size Great Wall” reforge - Two words, “Gun depression”.


“Investigate the E4” …. Seriously?  Assume that has been done and we are moving on.  It’s broken in it’s new state and definitely does not need any more buffs.  Whoever is complaining it doesn’t have the armour of an E3 needs to look at the overall effectiveness of both tanks.

 

MoE changes (moving from Last 100 to Best 100) - No from me.  It’s not broken and there are more important things to spend time on.  Let’s keep some consistency for those who have already earned marks.

 

Finally, using time references to the Chicago area school calendar is not that helpful to those of us living outside of the USA, where surprisingly enough, we have our own (different) school calendar.

 

They wasn't asking for more Buffs, they asked BECAUSE it's Overpowered and wanted it nerfed but as WG said it's Balanced, i doubt it.

DaffierPear6 #18 Posted 15 January 2022 - 11:21 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 37804 battles
  • 1,371
  • [1CAB]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

Clan Features:  Nice to know that work is underway.  Can you give an idea of what improvements you are looking at for the web portal?

 

I still can't fathom why you haven't built Clan Management into the game itself.



PhonicKitty8825 #19 Posted 15 January 2022 - 11:55 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29824 battles
  • 6,297
  • [USCAN]
  • Member since:
    04-10-2019

View PostModerncallout, on 14 January 2022 - 10:34 PM, said:

 

  • If you are interested in Czech tanks, then you’ll be happy in the month of April!

I wonder....


4th MoE/Gold Moe  3rd MoE: IS-7, IS-3, M.O.B.A.T., M24 Chaffee '53, T-44A, T-72AV, M113, M551 Sheridan, M46A1 Patton, T32, Leo, Object 934, NM-116, Object 268 '56, A41A Centurion Mk. ll, M50 Ontos, Object 165

R.I.P WoT Forum

Memento Mori


PhonicKitty8825 #20 Posted 15 January 2022 - 11:56 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29824 battles
  • 6,297
  • [USCAN]
  • Member since:
    04-10-2019

View PostSirDerp-a-lot, on 15 January 2022 - 04:17 AM, said:

 

Oh my god, this is such a bad idea.

 

Please just undo your change from a few months back. Nobody was complaining, it worked. Don't mess it up any further.

+1


4th MoE/Gold Moe  3rd MoE: IS-7, IS-3, M.O.B.A.T., M24 Chaffee '53, T-44A, T-72AV, M113, M551 Sheridan, M46A1 Patton, T32, Leo, Object 934, NM-116, Object 268 '56, A41A Centurion Mk. ll, M50 Ontos, Object 165

R.I.P WoT Forum

Memento Mori





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users