Medal Hunt - Epic Edition!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

iScending #41 Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1631 battles

Before we get to the winners lets clear a few things up:

• Why are you in charge if you can't pull the data?
    Simple, we can't expect the NA team to organize all contests, fyi the EN section is covered by both the EU and NA team. It's also very naive to assume that with the flick of a switch I can get any data from anywhere at anytime, please understand that for future contests.

• I can't take a good picture, this is such an unfair contest!
    Anyone can take a good picture with a bad camera. Is it more difficult with a 10 year old phone than a new smartphone? Yes, ofc, but it's far from impossible. Try and try again until you get it, or, search the internet for advise on how to take better pictures. 

We will avoid contests like these in the future since the reception was anything but good, however, we have some other more creative contests in the pipeline that will hopefully be more appreciated by everyone :).

Lastly, I've got some news that will make at least one person happy: IIII Demon III
I showed your picture to several community staff and asked for a second opinion about it and whilst they agree that the image is very low quality, we did agree that your username is rather unique and it reflects it quite well in the top right corner. As such, after some more deliberation, we have decided to count is as eligible. Congratulations.

Winners!
ARRothe
AYE KILL U
Solid Snivy2
Purple KEVIN
IIII Demon III
MP HuSaLah
Jarhead2097
SandM9

You will all be awarded 625 gold as soon as possible but due to weekends and holidays it may not be credited until Monday afternoon.

Once again, congratulations everyone and we hope to see you on the next contest!

iScending

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users