Has anyone received an answer?

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

dustoff65 #101 Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:58 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26716 battles

View PostRUReady2Die, on 16 April 2014 - 05:20 AM, said:

I still want to know, why my Patton with over 500 battles and 400000xp was only able to receive one perk. I have submitted a ticket I have posted on forum and have received no response. I had complained multiple times my crew bar was not climbing like my friends tanks. I was told the bar was glitchy and not to worry WG was keeping track and all crew and perks would be available upon update. What gives?

Just another example of a great game being reduced to just "good" because the dev's seem to love releasing flawed games and patches. No one can explain to me why the dev's release bad programs. They MUST test them before release surely? 

Edited by dustoff65, 22 April 2014 - 02:01 PM.

ATROOPSDAD #102 Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4860 battles

Yep,  Im still at only 1 perk on my Tiger and none on my T-29.

I didnt post because Im sure the Devs dont care, but I got my Tiger down to 3% left for my 2nd.  Won two games and survived both check my level

and Im back to 17%?

WTH ???

Now I have 20 more games and Im down to 13%

I read about people having 6 - 8 perks already ... I cant even get 1

Nyx WGA #103 Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

Player Experience Supervisor

• Administrator
  • 702 battles

View PostB1ad3Runner, on 22 April 2014 - 05:42 AM, said:

I guess its another case of Wargaming saying they are aware of the problem and wait for a fix, but then wargaming also said there would be some sort of compensation for the downtime around launch when those who bought premium couldnt even play the game for days and was told there would be compensation and it never happened, I think wargaming policy is let them moan about it they will probably forget about it in a few weeks but no I havent forgot you still owe us compensation for that downtime, I got a little black book and im keeping notes of how you treat your consumers

We completed this credit back in February approximately a week after it was promised. We credited all premium accounts a day of premium for each day of the downtime that they were affected by. All players, even if they did not lose premium time, were credited with a day of premium as a thank you for your patience.

http://forum-console...l-difficulties/

We do keep track of issues, and we attempt to follow through when we tell you that we are working on something, or that we will do something. However, we can't work magic. The fix for this issue is not something that we can whip out in a few hours and then just flip a switch and fix it for everyone (if we could do that, believe me already would have!). We fixed the highest priority issues on Friday of last week with the hotfix. We are still working on this one, but I don't have any specific updates. We are working on it! :smile:

I do apologize for the confusing answers from support. I spoke with Aveline and she was going to make sure that all of the support folks were on the same page with where we are in this process.

Edited by Nyx WGA, 22 April 2014 - 04:52 PM.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @WoTConsole
Follow me on Twitter: @GamerGirlNyx

RUReady2Die #104 Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 21899 battles
  • [IMTLS]

View PostNyx WGA, on 22 April 2014 - 09:13 AM, said:

We completed this credit back in February approximately a week after it was promised. We credited all premium accounts a day of premium for each day of the downtime that they were affected by. All players, even if they did not lose premium time, were credited with a day of premium as a thank you for your patience.

We do keep track of issues, and we attempt to follow through when we tell you that we are working on something, or that we will do something. However, we can't work magic. The fix for this issue is not something that we can whip out in a few hours and then just flip a switch and fix it for everyone (if we could do that, believe me already would have!). We fixed the highest priority issues on Friday of last week with the hotfix. We are still working on this one, but I don't have any specific updates.

I do apologize for the confusing answers from support. I spoke with Aveline and she was going to make sure that all of the support folks were on the same page with where we are in this process.

Thanks for the update Nyx.

FochFries #105 Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9608 battles

View PostRUReady2Die, on 15 April 2014 - 02:20 PM, said:

I still want to know, why my Patton with over 500 battles and 400000xp was only able to receive one perk. I have submitted a ticket I have posted on forum and have received no response. I had complained multiple times my crew bar was not climbing like my friends tanks. I was told the bar was glitchy and not to worry WG was keeping track and all crew and perks would be available upon update. What gives?

This probably will not help you but with 176 I'm up 5 at the moment. And my E5 with 101 has 10.

Random WOT players. Killing your faith in humanity since 2013.

RUReady2Die #106 Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 21899 battles
  • [IMTLS]

View PostDoublekill20, on 22 April 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

This probably will not help you but with 176 I'm up 5 at the moment. And my E5 with 101 has 10.

I am so jealous.

Huntarr Dave #107 Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4610 battles

View PostNyx WGA, on 22 April 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

Block Quote  WG SUPPORT NAMED Redacted

Thank you for contacting World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Support!

We appreciate your report regarding your tank Skills/ Perks are not unlocking appropriate. We are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution.

Please see the following forum post from our Executive Producer/ Design Director regarding investigating this issue:http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/29068-has-anyone-received-an-answer/

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we get this issue resolved with our new Crew mechanic. Please keep your eyes on our forums for further information regarding a resolution to this issue from WGWPaingod and the rest of our Development Team.

Please be aware that this issue will not affect any new Crew Skills/ Perks that you gain, so we ask that you please continue to enjoy World of Tanks and work on gaining your Mastery while we work on the resolution.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Nyx, you and Aveline should be happy to know that they are getting the word and referencing this thread.  

thanks for the heads up:honoring:

28rd3xe.jpg

Edited by Huntarr Dave, 22 April 2014 - 06:07 PM.

DARTH TETRIS #108 Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12525 battles
  • [BLT]

View PostNyx WGA, on 22 April 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

We do keep track of issues, and we attempt to follow through when we tell you that we are working on something, or that we will do something. However, we can't work magic. The fix for this issue is not something that we can whip out in a few hours and then just flip a switch and fix it for everyone (if we could do that, believe me already would have!). We fixed the highest priority issues on Friday of last week with the hotfix. We are still working on this one, but I don't have any specific updates. We are working on it! :smile:

Thanks for the update NYX!

Can you tell us, have they found the problem and are working on a fix? Or are they still trying to identify the problem?

B1ad3Runner does not speak for all of us. I admit I am not a premium user, but I think WG has been great about not just fixing problems but making them right with us (releasing a map early or crediting Premium time).

B1ad3Runner #109 Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17319 battles
  • [SKELP]

View PostNyx WGA, on 22 April 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

Thank you for clearing that up Nyx, sorry if I am being harsh but I have reason to be aggrieved. I do salute the great staff that wargaming has and the great job that you all do. Yes im playing hardball and its not the staff's fault im sure they would sort things out but I think Wargaming has gotten too close with Microsoft and only way that can go is bad. MS controls all the pricing in the game which i find astounding, how could you give control of your baby to an evil corperation such as that WG, i thought the premium tanks were a bit pricey now i know why, bloody MS ruins everything it touches i would rewrite your contracts with them. ( rant over apologies if i offended anyones ears)

FavLight - Luchs  FavMedium - Object-430 FavHeavy - E-100 FavTD - Tortoise FavArty - S-51  FavPremium - T23E3

FavAmerican - T-29 FavBritish - Snakebite FavChinese - N/A FavFrench - N/A FavGerman - E-75 FavRussian - KV-2 FavJapanese - Chi-Nu-Kai

Turkey Son #110 Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13914 battles

View PostDoublekill20, on 22 April 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

I know...that hurts...I am short so many good crew perks....but good for you, cheers!

Just because you are paranoid, does not mean that you are NOT being watched!

Turkey Son #111 Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13914 battles

View PostNyx WGA, on 22 April 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

Thanks Nyx...you periodically updating us that we are not forgotten really helps morale!

The responses via the ticket system can lead one to think that nothing is being done and cause confusion compared to what is said on the fourm.  You taking the time to let us know we are not forgotten is a great help, just knowing that it is being worked on is a great relief.  

Thanks for the continued updates:medal:

Just because you are paranoid, does not mean that you are NOT being watched!

kommie2000 #112 Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:22 AM

Staff sergeant

• Supertester
  • 10374 battles

Bump.

Just making it easier to find this thread so when an update is posted I get to see it.

Huntarr Dave #113 Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4610 battles
You could "Follow" the thread by clicking the follow button at the top :playing:

Nyx WGA #114 Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

• Administrator
  • 702 battles

Quick! Hide all of the answers from Kommie!

@Blade I understand it's frustrating sometimes :) Just as a note though, many of our prices are actually based on what similar bundles have sold for in the past on PC. They won't be identical, and the bundles themselves are rarely identical to how they were sold on the PC, but you'll find similar pricing strategies across both games. The person who designs those bundles actually designs ones for the NA PC servers and ones for the Xbox each month. For the Xbox ones, he also collaborates with people in the EU office who are familiar with their pricing strategies on their PC servers. I'll also mention that when I shared in a general meeting on Monday that the KV-5 had just gone on sale on Xbox for 9,000 gold, there were people practically sprinting back to their desk for that price - it's cheaper than when it was last offered on PC. :tongue:

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @WoTConsole
Follow me on Twitter: @GamerGirlNyx

Soulless Rager #115 Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:34 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 9699 battles

It's my understanding that before the crew update, the crew bar first needed to be full to have mastered the tank, then any progress towards unlocking crew perks/skills would begin.

Meaning you could buy a tank and without even playing a game in it, sell other tanks that had xp, and "master" the unplayed tank. Then whatever games you then played would begin earning xp for perks in the background though the update wasn't out yet.

This means you could have a tank with less games having many abilities already unlocked on the update (sold other tanks and the xp moved), or have a tank with many games and have no abilities earned yet on the update (hadn't mastered the tank yet, or just recently mastered it before the update).

If my understanding is correct, I'm wondering how many people that are having issues, understand the system or not.

blacklung27 #116 Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 17871 battles
Yea thats rough dude. They will get it sorted out. I had about 340 games on mine and got 15 right out of the gate.

Mayor of Kyoto #117 Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7466 battles

Hello,

I am a first time poster. I've been playing since the beta back in June. Overall, I do not have complaints with the game. Combined I have played over 3,300 games. I do enjoy playing this game a lot. However, I want to chime in with my experience about the crew experience accrual system.

As of now I have played 548 games with my T28. I have researched the 120mm and T95. I currently have 747,768 experience on this tank. I forget the experience values needed to research the 120mm and the T95. Either way, I have accrued over 1,000,000 experience on this tank (or at least very close). When this crew system came out I was able to only select one perk/skill! Currently, I am working on my third.

Now, I have purchased the T34 through the bundle and when the crew system came out I played approximately 30 games with it and was able to select six perks/skills right off the bat. Currently, I am working on my seventh.

I know WGA have top men/women working on this and will get the crew experience accrual system hammered out. I am not going to bother sending a ticket in. They have enough tickets to worry about.

Again, I just want to reiterate that I am not complaining. I do enjoy the game (although at times it is frustrating) and I just wanted to share my experiences.

Keep up the good work WGA!

Victorious Nox #118 Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9807 battles
  • [P4NDA]

Could Nyx give us a ETA on the fix?

Also should I send a ticket cause i've got 4 tanks that haven't got the correct amount of skills. 

1st wave EU Beta Tester

​Immortals Member

real FUGAR #119 Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:38 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 12883 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostNyx WGA, on 23 April 2014 - 01:59 AM, said:

Quick! Hide all of the answers from Kommie!

@Blade I understand it's frustrating sometimes :) Just as a note though, many of our prices are actually based on what similar bundles have sold for in the past on PC. They won't be identical, and the bundles themselves are rarely identical to how they were sold on the PC, but you'll find similar pricing strategies across both games. The person who designs those bundles actually designs ones for the NA PC servers and ones for the Xbox each month. For the Xbox ones, he also collaborates with people in the EU office who are familiar with their pricing strategies on their PC servers. I'll also mention that when I shared in a general meeting on Monday that the KV-5 had just gone on sale on Xbox for 9,000 gold, there were people practically sprinting back to their desk for that price - it's cheaper than when it was last offered on PC. :tongue:

The Xbox community has to get aquirred to PC Prices first. With Xbox titles like Darksouls II offered at 25 euro its hard to run for Premiums at 9000 Gold regularly. The 30K Gold 99USD 25k Gold 85 Euro localisation hurts too. I have allready spent a load of cash but this game is like dirty crack. As long as theres demand for it You can have Your prizes.

My eternity is longer than Yours -Only on WoT: Conrete dung hills -Today is Your day in the barrel. -Buff the BULLFROG !!!

You will be surprised how many of Your Teammates dont use the minimap!

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) claims: "I score higher even when loose than You if You win!"

http://worldoftanks.eu/de/news/pc-browser/44/special-offer-freexp-crewxp-july-2015/

kommie2000 #120 Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Staff sergeant

• Supertester
  • 10374 battles

View PostHuntarr Dave, on 22 April 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

You could "Follow" the thread by clicking the follow button at the top :playing:

But then we wouldn't get all the new postings in the thread like we just did. 

And Nyx, no need to hide the answers.  Most times I barely understand the questions.  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users