Jump to content


Has anyone received an answer?


  • Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

Zxyphos #201 Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:20 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 18182 battles
  • 12,368
  • [RATT]
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostWGWPAIN, on 01 May 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

As far as our testing shows, they are earning the same.  We're triple checking that now with one of the provided examples.

Not at all.

View PostSandM9, on 01 May 2014 - 06:58 PM, said:

He just got done telling us nothing is broken, so nothing to fix, all is well,....didn't he?

Yup, but he and the team of knowledged experts are now triple checking now that examples have been provided. Now we must wait with abated breath. ;)



Nyx WGA #202 Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 702 battles
  • 1,523
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

I know many people are still not happy with the information we have provided, because you have a specific situation or scenario that doesn't seem to fit with our explanation. We can't hope to address each of you individually through the forum. BUT, we are perfectly happy to address each of those individual concerns.

 

If you have a specific situation involving specific tanks you own, and would like us to explain why you have the amount of crew skill or xp level on them, please send us a ticket.

https://support.worl...e/Default/Index

 

Please title your ticket: Request for WGWPAIN

In your ticket please tell us:

  • Gamertag
  • Tank(s) you want investigated
  • Date tank was purchased if you remember
  • Number of Perks/Skills currently owned
  • Percentage needed to earn next perk/skill
  • Any other info you think is relevant to assist us

 

Folks in the Chicago office will look at your logs and information and you will get a detailed explanation of what we see.

PLEASE NOTE - you must provide us some specific information so that we can assist you. Telling us that "all" of your tanks are messed and then giving us no other info isn't enough for us to explain anything to you. We will work on the tickets in the order that they are received, and we may not be able to get back to you immediately, but we will make the commitment to research these examples so that you can understand what happened.


Player Experience Supervisor
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @WoTConsole
Follow me on Twitter: @GamerGirlNyx


WGWPAIN #203 Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

    Creative Dir./Exec. Producer

  • Administrator
  • 96 battles
  • 1,212
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2013

View PostSandM9, on 01 May 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Was that every tier? So now it takes less? How much less? Why wouldn't that be taken into account when 1.1 was released? You know if most of us had known we'd have ditched our old crews, but then I did that with my M6 heavy.  Why did my M6 heavy with new crew at 80% receive nothing?

I did and before the problem was even looked at that they shot back a form reply saying everything was fine. Are you saying we'll see something different now?

 Also, you seem to be hedging your bet.

Why are you here if you don't have the actual answers? Testing responses?

 

Again if WG wanted us satisfied they'd release some numbers as proof. Some thing to check against.

Yes all tiers.  Yes it takes about 40 times less now.  I'm not beyond believing in all of this there is still a bug somewhere.  We've done a ton of research at this point but every one of your accounts is its own snowflake of transactions across many versions.


Edited by WGWPAIN, 01 May 2014 - 11:52 PM.

See you on the battlefield.

PAINGOD

deathbyfish #204 Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:42 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 2043 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
Thanks for the update and the Help on this :smile:

I have submitted a new ticket, Mostly due to my T14 which being a premium and Literally the first tank I got in the full game. only just having enough crew xp to start learning their first skill when the new crew update came in. Despite doing around 100 battles (at the time), and with tanks with only 20-25 battles having way more xp! Hopefully they'll have a look at my chaffee too :smile:

SandM9 #205 Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33615 battles
  • 3,416
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

View PostWGWPAIN, on 01 May 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

Yes all tiers.  Yes it takes about 40 times less now.  I'm not beyond believing in all of this there is still a bug somewhere.  We've done a ton of research at this point but every one of your accounts is its own snowflake of transactions across many versions.

40 times less than what? You said aprox. 1 million prior to 1.1? How approximate?

Also doesn't explain how after update match none of my tanks saw any real jump since the total required was reduced so dramatically. All it does is amplify the error in my mind and clarify there is/was a problem.

Now with your x5 event I see the bar jumping all over the place in my Tier 6's, and 8, but not tier 5.

 

Again if we just had some numbers we could clear this all so quickly. How much XP for crew to train 80%-100%, 50%-100%?  How much to unlock perk/skills per tier, does it change depending on how many you have unlocked, by how much?

 

On a personal note, I was getting pretty close to spending some money finally, not much, but still for me a little is a lot. Unfortunately this has reminded me of why I don't want to.


Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

 

 


WGWPAIN #206 Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

    Creative Dir./Exec. Producer

  • Administrator
  • 96 battles
  • 1,212
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2013
No, one ticket is fine.
See you on the battlefield.

PAINGOD

Matthew J35U5 #207 Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:08 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14028 battles
  • 12,033
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View PostSandM9, on 02 May 2014 - 01:07 PM, said:

40 times less than what? You said aprox. 1 million prior to 1.1? How approximate?

Also doesn't explain how after update match none of my tanks saw any real jump since the total required was reduced so dramatically. All it does is amplify the error in my mind and clarify there is/was a problem.

Now with your x5 event I see the bar jumping all over the place in my Tier 6's, and 8, but not tier 5.

 

Again if we just had some numbers we could clear this all so quickly. How much XP for crew to train 80%-100%, 50%-100%?  How much to unlock perk/skills per tier, does it change depending on how many you have unlocked, by how much?

 

On a personal note, I was getting pretty close to spending some money finally, not much, but still for me a little is a lot. Unfortunately this has reminded me of why I don't want to.

Observationally, training a crew from 80% to 100% takes ~24,000 xp for a non-elite tank, ~12,000 xp for an elite tank. Training from 50%-100% takes ~50,000 xp or ~25,000 elite xp. The first 5 skills each cost 80,000 xp or 40,000 elite xp. I haven't completed my observations on skills 6-10, but at the moment it looks like they're taking 160,000 xp or 80,000 elite xp. 

View PostWGWPAIN, on 01 May 2014 - 12:56 PM, said:

This weekend we will run x5 Crew XP. Later in May we will run more Crew XP events. Since crew skill earning ramps up significantly every 5 levels, bonus weekends will greatly benefit crews with few skills but not really accelerate crews that already have 5 or more skills to help people get caught up.

I'm glad for this additional information. Can you confirm whether or not my (approximate) numbers above are correct? Also, will skill sets 11-15, 16-20 and 21-25 cost 320,000, 640,000 and 1,280,000 xp per skill respectively? Or will the actual progression be faster or slower than this?


KeystoneCops, on 14 June 2015 - 12:51 PM, said:


MJRMIKE #208 Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 26789 battles
  • 1,409
  • [PIGS]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013

View PostSandM9, on 02 May 2014 - 01:07 PM, said:

40 times less than what? You said aprox. 1 million prior to 1.1? How approximate?

 

Again if we just had some numbers we could clear this all so quickly. How much XP for crew to train 80%-100%, 50%-100%?  How much to unlock perk/skills per tier, does it change depending on how many you have unlocked, by how much?

 

On a personal note, I was getting pretty close to spending some money finally, not much, but still for me a little is a lot. Unfortunately this has reminded me of why I don't want to.

no doubt! Just give us the F'ing numbers already. It's not a NORAD code. Enough with the secrets. 



SandM9 #209 Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33615 battles
  • 3,416
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

View PostMatthew J35U5, on 03 May 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

Observationally, training a crew from 80% to 100% takes ~24,000 xp for a non-elite tank, ~12,000 xp for an elite tank. Training from 50%-100% takes ~50,000 xp or ~25,000 elite xp. The first 5 skills each cost 80,000 xp or 40,000 elite xp. I haven't completed my observations on skills 6-10, but at the moment it looks like they're taking 160,000 xp or 80,000 elite xp. 

I'm glad for this additional information. Can you confirm whether or not my (approximate) numbers above are correct? Also, will skill sets 11-15, 16-20 and 21-25 cost 320,000, 640,000 and 1,280,000 xp per skill respectively? Or will the actual progression be faster or slower than this?


As to perk/skill cost I was under the impression your tier affected the amount. You seem to be stating that all tiers are the same?

 

thanks for the work.


Edited by SandM9, 03 May 2014 - 05:52 PM.

Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

 

 


Victorious Nox #210 Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:07 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 10285 battles
  • 2,305
  • [P4NDA]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2013

sent a ticket WGWPAIN.

 

99% on 1st skill in a tank with 500+ games played. I call shenanigans and then some. 

 

 

 


1st wave EU Beta Tester

​Immortals Member

 


Matthew J35U5 #211 Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:00 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14028 battles
  • 12,033
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View PostSandM9, on 03 May 2014 - 01:52 PM, said:


As to perk/skill cost I was under the impression your tier affected the amount. You seem to be stating that all tiers are the same?

 

thanks for the work.

So far as I know. The crew skill progression from 80-100 is the same at all tiers, it seems reasonable the skills would be as well.


KeystoneCops, on 14 June 2015 - 12:51 PM, said:


SandM9 #212 Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:07 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33615 battles
  • 3,416
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

View PostMatthew J35U5, on 03 May 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

So far as I know. The crew skill progression from 80-100 is the same at all tiers, it seems reasonable the skills would be as well.

It would seem to me that they would use the same kind of progression that they use for unlocking and upgrading tanks.

Higher tier equals higher costs offset with potentially higher average XP.

 

p.s. just to be sure. We are talking about XP cost per perk/skill being the same across all tiers. Tier 1-Tier 10.


Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

 

 


Matthew J35U5 #213 Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14028 battles
  • 12,033
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View PostSandM9, on 04 May 2014 - 02:07 PM, said:

It would seem to me that they would use the same kind of progression that they use for unlocking and upgrading tanks.

Higher tier equals higher costs offset with potentially higher average XP.

 

p.s. just to be sure. We are talking about XP cost per perk/skill being the same across all tiers. Tier 1-Tier 10.

It would seem more likely that they would just have all of the skills/perks cost the same across all tiers. I didn't really have the patience to grind out 40,000 xp on my Pz. 35 (t) that I was testing with, but I can't see why the xp for crew skill progression would be the same at all tiers, but arbitrarily the xp for skill/perk progression would not be the same at all tiers. 


KeystoneCops, on 14 June 2015 - 12:51 PM, said:


SandM9 #214 Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33615 battles
  • 3,416
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

View PostMatthew J35U5, on 04 May 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

It would seem more likely that they would just have all of the skills/perks cost the same across all tiers. I didn't really have the patience to grind out 40,000 xp on my Pz. 35 (t) that I was testing with, but I can't see why the xp for crew skill progression would be the same at all tiers, but arbitrarily the xp for skill/perk progression would not be the same at all tiers. 

The reason I see it being the same is that they don't want us using lower tier tanks to train crews quickly for higher tier tanks.....

View PostNyx WGA, on 01 May 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

I know many people are still not happy with the information we have provided, because you have a specific situation or scenario that doesn't seem to fit with our explanation. We can't hope to address each of you individually through the forum. BUT, we are perfectly happy to address each of those individual concerns.

 

If you have a specific situation involving specific tanks you own, and would like us to explain why you have the amount of crew skill or xp level on them, please send us a ticket.

https://support.worl...e/Default/Index

 

Please title your ticket: Request for WGWPAIN

In your ticket please tell us:

  • Gamertag
  • Tank(s) you want investigated
  • Date tank was purchased if you remember
  • Number of Perks/Skills currently owned
  • Percentage needed to earn next perk/skill
  • Any other info you think is relevant to assist us

 

Folks in the Chicago office will look at your logs and information and you will get a detailed explanation of what we see.

PLEASE NOTE - you must provide us some specific information so that we can assist you. Telling us that "all" of your tanks are messed and then giving us no other info isn't enough for us to explain anything to you. We will work on the tickets in the order that they are received, and we may not be able to get back to you immediately, but we will make the commitment to research these examples so that you can understand what happened.


Yea, so I have support asking me which tanks I want investigated. Which I already told them, twice. 

How much crew XP. Where do I look for "crew XP"? Do they mean tank XP?

When I purchased them. Did I receive a receipt? Do they mean post/pre 1.1?

What percentage perk/skill currently trained. Relevance?

 


Edited by SandM9, 05 May 2014 - 05:19 PM.

Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

 

 


AssassinCymraeg #215 Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 5666 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013
My perk xp is going up 1 every 2 games, is that right ?  So if I want to get all the perks on a tank that will 5,000 games per tank .

Huntarr Dave #216 Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4610 battles
  • 239
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014
Yeah, they are working an my tanks also.  The pre 1.1 crews just don't progress accordingly. Got a tank that's post 1.1 with 98,000 elite xp and it has 7 perks and my post 1.1 crew elite has 320,000 and only 4.  But hey at least they are trying to find the problem

real FUGAR #217 Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 24597 battles
  • 1,747
  • [OTO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View PostWGWPAIN, on 01 May 2014 - 10:14 PM, said:

Can you PM me your ticket number so I can track it down?  Thanks for all the details.

You want 16000+ Tickets for tanks with Crew issues??? Players can do...

If You want to make some Gold: Offer Players to convert their Tank EXP to Crew EXP for a litlle FEE:medal:

View PostLocopoots, on 01 May 2014 - 10:32 PM, said:

So basically what's being said is that pre 1.1, our crews were starting at 0xp if I'm understanding this correctly.  Since we didn't get an option to bump our veteran crews up, should we just can them all and hire new crews? I just think this is unacceptable, we put in hours and hours of game time with nothing to show for it? None of my crews received the "bump" in xp that was stated would be given after playing a game with my pre-1.1 tanks either, and this answer does not address that issue. Really disappointed here.

Not for nothing. You aqcquired lots of tank exp that You can convert to usefull free exp for some Gold.

If i remember only my premium Crews got the bumb cause they were the only ones to collect tank exp on green bars.

I was happy that chaffe got elite without needing another 600k exp but puzzled when t23 got 3 perks for about 120k exp instead.

I mostly run with the premium Crews now switching them between normal and premium tanks, but the old "vets" got transfered to Showroom dust catchers or unassigned.

Its sad too because it had some fluff to have a face and Name with each tank but now i reshuffle as is feasonable and affordable. I would like even more if Mugshoots and Names could be customized now than before. And if i knew for sure (and no fix is done) i would dismiss all 0-1 Perk bugged Crews for new Pilots.

After loosing all in Beta and getting Crews Weeks after Launch its another downer.

 


My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507


real FUGAR #218 Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 24597 battles
  • 1,747
  • [OTO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View PostWGWPAIN, on 02 May 2014 - 12:51 AM, said:

Yes all tiers.  Yes it takes about 40 times less now.  I'm not beyond believing in all of this there is still a bug somewhere.  We've done a ton of research at this point but every one of your accounts is its own snowflake of transactions across many versions.


We only get restores for filed tickets? I dont run a serverlog and of course stats have changed till the patch. You have the numbers but want the Players to give You the stats. Sounds like stalling.

Weeks ago my ticket was answered by a "all fine" email with the FAQ links too. I understand WGA cannot divert all Manpower to a gamer Group not even slightly spotable next to 16 Million PC Gamers.

But I paid money too, maybe even too much for a bugged 2nd beta. Probably should have saved that for the Division or Destiny.


My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507


deathbyfish #219 Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 2043 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
Whats the short version of whats happening now?

MaxChaos24 #220 Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:13 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13430 battles
  • 21,230
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View Postdeathbyfish, on 08 May 2014 - 02:18 AM, said:

Whats the short version of whats happening now?

 

Short Version: You got the Crew Exp you should have. If you don't think this is correct, send in a Support Ticket including all details about the crew you have in question. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users