Fake tanks in game.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
101 replies to this topic

Banshee Bear #101 Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5880 battles
The one that gets me, for some reason I assumed that the tiers going up would go along in time too - and largely they do - however there are a few examples where tanks are 'out of time', at a higher tier than their chronological companions. Not at all a complaint but an observation.

"Woe to him whom they should smite, woe to him at whom they shall be flung, against whom they shall be cast; they will be instruments of oppression.

Death is in their mighty blows, destruction in but one descent of them; wounds are their hard plying; overwhelming is the horror of them." From The First Battle of Magh Turedh

-

"When I and these are dead, We should be carried to some windy hill, To lie there with uncovered face awhile, That mankind and that leper there may know, Dead faces laugh. King! King! Dead faces laugh." W.B Yeats. 'The Kings Threshold'

Comjam1998 #102 Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5342 battles
  • [6THPD]

View PostBGUNTER, on 25 April 2014 - 02:12 PM, said:

I've been wanting to make this post for awhile but not sure if I can word it correct. I know this game is arcade based on real world vehicles. That's how I view it right or wrong. After I got the E50 I was interested about this series of tanks how much was real etc. After finding some info out I found a whole article talking about fake vehicles in game. Ones that are really just WG made up. Most are German arty some are like E50M which is what the Germans wanted the E50 to be. My question is how do you guys feel about completely fake tanks in the game? My only issue is the tanks don't say they are WG impression of said tank.

P.S. I posted here because people in this post have most knowledge about the subject.

I actually don't have a problem with most of the fake tanks; The Waffentrager E-100 is a bit of an annoyance sometimes but that's really it. Wargaming needed to fill up the tech tree and so I think the designs they came up with, real or not, best fit into the game.
signature.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users