epic fail doh pzv/iv stupid dumb loser reverse jump crash

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CreepySasquatch #1 Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9410 battles
  • [DURPZ]

So I was having a run of games in which there was always a few people on the friendly team trolling in game chat.  So naturally I pulled out my stress ball...the PzV/IV.  Little did I know that I would be the one trolling this time just not in the way I was expecting.  Enjoy!

Feel free to share your epic fail stories.

Edited by CreepySasquatch, 30 April 2014 - 03:47 AM.

Psycosiss #2 Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6081 battles
Been there done that

CreepySasquatch #3 Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9410 battles
  • [DURPZ]

I really need to stop posting on the forums when I'm tired.  I was laughing so hard last night when this happened but today its just...meh...

What are you going to do?

ViolentFever #4 Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 26785 battles
  • [-KWE-]

View PostCreepySasquatch, on 30 April 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

I really need to stop posting on the forums when I'm tired.  I was laughing so hard last night when this happened but today its just...meh...

What are you going to do?

No, one does not need to be tired to enjoy it.  I had to stifle a LOL at the punchline.

​My answer to any question about Wargaming and their products?  Everything's great!

Kiwi the Fox #5 Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 16335 battles

I was following another tank down the road on Abbey in my T-32 - we turned right and headed up the hill - I took a shot and hit reverse, but stopped too late  I reversed over the bank and was sliding down towards the river - managed to stop the slide and turn parrallel to the water on the slope - I did not drown but couldn't move up -kept sliding down towards the water....turns out at the end there was one of our tanks left, very poor health, dueling it out at the cap, while I with full health could do nothing but fume as we eventually lost the match.....

Also recently I was on Komarin in my KV 1S, took a look at the water, thought it was just kind of swampy and not deep, drove right in and sank out of sight, didn't make it to the other side......drowned

"My avatar is the division patch for the 4th Canadian Armored Division, NW Europe 1944-45"   - painted on  Left Front of Vehicle                                                               

GSW SolidKarma #6 Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9871 battles

View PostKiwi the Fox, on 20 June 2014 - 02:29 PM, said:

I was following another tank down the road on Abbey in my T-32 - we turned right and headed up the hill - I took a shot and hit reverse, but stopped too late  I reversed over the bank and was sliding down towards the river - managed to stop the slide and turn parrallel to the water on the slope - I did not drown but couldn't move up -kept sliding down towards the water....turns out at the end there was one of our tanks left, very poor health, dueling it out at the cap, while I with full health could do nothing but fume as we eventually lost the match.....

Also recently I was on Komarin in my KV 1S, took a look at the water, thought it was just kind of swampy and not deep, drove right in and sank out of sight, didn't make it to the other side......drowned

I was watching a Tortoise on my team after I died on komarin. He started heading into the water, I was thinking well now he is dead. But some how he made it out the other side.

Earth Grael #7 Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4579 battles

I recently had a match on Cliff and I was in the tier V american arty and had to hide since everyone on my team was dead and I was left with a destroyer and two heavy tanks to deal with. The first tank to spot me was the KV-1S and he was at full health, and had just missed me (he had the 122 mm gun/final upgrade) so now that he was reloading and I had moved to the lower spot on the other side of the cliff, you know the one on the far right hand side of the ma. So I guess this person was trying to get the death from above achievement, or just trying to ram me, but either way he/she comes full speed off the top of the cliff and I pull the trigger and killed them. Now it was funny as is but got funnier because their dead tank continued to slowly slide down the slope and parks itself next to my tank and my platoon party was laughing even harder because when this happened one of my party members was in the middle of saying " and the KV is going to kill you in...3...2...1... now" but only said "and the KV is..." before I  killed the KV-1S.

The second fail I have was on wide park. Got to love the ELC AMX and that low profile! Why you ask? Because for a solid 5 minutes of the match I was directly next to a Churchill III and he/she could not hit me because of their tank's gun depression, and running from sector K5 to the end of K7, while the Churchill was firing and while I was pacing the Churchill's speed. BTW neither of us could hit the the other (my tank, the ELC AMX, is basicly a hull locked light tank, and the Churchill can't aim that low).

It's not a question of win or loose, it's determination and team work. Also helps to have a friend with you

Also tagged with epic, fail, doh, pzv/iv, stupid, dumb, loser, reverse, jump, crash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users