12 VS 1

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

FX StealthyFart #1 Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15872 battles
  • [FNRS-]
Himlesdorf, I was in my Conqueror. It was a standard battle and I had decided to go up the hill with two mediums. I watched my team get blown apart by the reds as I hit the gas to get to my team. The two mediums and I are fighting on the hill hard and they both get three kills combined between them. We noticed we three were the last of our team. The sirens go off and the mediums take off without me to deal with it. I watched as I tried to catch up, my last two team members perish. Its now 12 v 1 and I am not goin down easy. As I get to a narrow road I run into a Tiger II and a Conqueror. I hit the Tiger II causing him to burn while he hides back into cover. The Conqueror comes out to shoot and right before he does I hit his ammo rack for 1500+ damage for the kill. The Tiger II comes back out only to be sent back to the garage with my next shell. I get around a corner and I find myself face to face with two Panther II's and a T30. Using a panther as a shield I kill both the mediums only to turn my gaze unto the t30. As my killing blow lands on the T30 a Tiger II,  JagPanther II, and a Jagpanther come around a corner down the road. The JagPanther II gets blasted in his lower plate causing him to burn till death. The JagPanther is a two shot kill as he was to my side punching me. Having to keep my front to the Tiger II I finish the JagPanther quickly. I turn my attention to the Tiger II only to stay angled and safe untill I had finished him. As I get near the enemies base the Chaffee decides to drop in for a quick chat before he returned to his garage.I then noticed the sirens are goin off, with no choice I am forced to return to defend. I get within range and spot the last three reds. A M103 and two T29's. I start sidescraping and knock them about untill they got smart and took cover. Forced to move up I quickly push only to suprise them. First shot on the move kills a T29, I lock horns with the M103 getting in his face. Im giving it my all and im down to three AP Shells left. I go to back off and I snap a shell into his lower plate send him back to his garage. I have two shells left, I turn my tank only to find the last T29 with his gun down as if he had given up. I quickly end his suffering with a shell to his rear to end the Game.         P.S. I almost had a heart attack!

viperbandit92 #2 Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4926 battles
  • [FNRS-]
don't care how many times I here it all's I can say is wow and darn it why did I have to miss that one:medal::justwait::izmena:

When history witness a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a demon, as a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies, however, after a period of slumber razgriz returns not as a demon but this time a great hero- Albert Genette, Ace Combat 5

RAGNAR0K N ROLL #3 Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18572 battles
Things like this are what make me wish the reply system could be implemented on the 360. Is sit around for days watching them.

The Warrior of The Wasteland...The Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla....

Lone Wolfing since day 1

NAIL N SET SAIL #4 Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:11 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 45798 battles
  • [DZNUT]

View PostUSxARMYxRANGER7, on 29 May 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Himlesdorf, I was in my Conqueror. It was a standard battle and I had decided to go up the hill with two mediums. I watched my team get blown apart by the reds as I hit the gas to get to my team. The two mediums and I are fighting on the hill hard and they both get three kills combined between them. We noticed we three were the last of our team. The sirens go off and the mediums take off without me to deal with it. I watched as I tried to catch up, my last two team members perish. Its now 12 v 1 and I am not goin down easy. As I get to a narrow road I run into a Tiger II and a Conqueror. I hit the Tiger II causing him to burn while he hides back into cover. The Conqueror comes out to shoot and right before he does I hit his ammo rack for 1500+ damage for the kill. The Tiger II comes back out only to be sent back to the garage with my next shell. I get around a corner and I find myself face to face with two Panther II's and a T30. Using a panther as a shield I kill both the mediums only to turn my gaze unto the t30. As my killing blow lands on the T30 a Tiger II,  JagPanther II, and a Jagpanther come around a corner down the road. The JagPanther II gets blasted in his lower plate causing him to burn till death. The JagPanther is a two shot kill as he was to my side punching me. Having to keep my front to the Tiger II I finish the JagPanther quickly. I turn my attention to the Tiger II only to stay angled and safe untill I had finished him. As I get near the enemies base the Chaffee decides to drop in for a quick chat before he returned to his garage.I then noticed the sirens are goin off, with no choice I am forced to return to defend. I get within range and spot the last three reds. A M103 and two T29's. I start sidescraping and knock them about untill they got smart and took cover. Forced to move up I quickly push only to suprise them. First shot on the move kills a T29, I lock horns with the M103 getting in his face. Im giving it my all and im down to three AP Shells left. I go to back off and I snap a shell into his lower plate send him back to his garage. I have two shells left, I turn my tank only to find the last T29 with his gun down as if he had given up. I quickly end his suffering with a shell to his rear to end the Game.         P.S. I almost had a heart attack!

thats awesome what was even better was ur description of the battle had me in stitches gg m8

VIOxxLENCE #5 Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2931 battles
how come no kolobanovs medal? im pretty sure 12 vs 1 fits in the 5 v 1 category...?

FX StealthyFart #6 Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15872 battles
  • [FNRS-]

I dont know. I just noticed it aswell. I opened a ticket. Im sure they have records on past games. It will be there soon. Thank you for bringin it to my attention. +1

VIOxxLENCE #7 Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2931 battles
I wasnt trying to call you about about it, because im actually missing one myself, it was 5 v 1 in my T95, fail platooners were bouncing rounds off me the whole time and i didnt want to chase them down, so i just capped the base and won but i didnt get my medal.

FX StealthyFart #8 Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15872 battles
  • [FNRS-]

View PostVIOxxLENCE, on 02 June 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

I wasnt trying to call you about about it, because im actually missing one myself, it was 5 v 1 in my T95, fail platooners were bouncing rounds off me the whole time and i didnt want to chase them down, so i just capped the base and won but i didnt get my medal.

You didnt call me out. Im glad you noticed. I didnt see it was there. I did open a ticket. Thank you :)

VIOxxLENCE #9 Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:01 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2931 battles
any response yet?

FX StealthyFart #10 Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15872 battles
  • [FNRS-]
Yes they fixed it.

Mariousic #11 Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14939 battles
  • [BNKR]
Go on you! to bad we can't get the replay feature!

ArtyHarHar #12 Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18119 battles

I sure wish we had replays. Most of us have at least one of those epic clutch games and would make for great watching.  That was an amazing performance. You must have appeased the RNG gods to have caused that many fires and for the ammo rack :smile:

I know what you mean by "almost having a heart attack".

At first you are thinking you have lost and are just going to take out as many as you can. But as they start dropping and you are still alive hope emerges. Then the real possibility of pulling this thing off after all starts to kick in and along with it the adrenaline. With the last couple remaining you start worrying about how bad it would be to "fumble on the goal line" or "blow a tire after getting the white flag"  at the same time as you are thinking how glorious it will be if you can score on the "Hail Mary".

Aschenblume #13 Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:03 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 25345 battles
  • [DP]
Yay for Conqueror

-Dreadnought-

Signature by Desyatnik Pansy

Super-Unicum - WN8 - 3200 -- Check out my tank guides for the: ConquerorLeopard 1STB-1Chieftain,

TigerCenturion Mk. 7/1Jagdtiger, and T26E4 Super Pershing

Mariousic #14 Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14939 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostArtyHarHar, on 20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM, said:

I sure wish we had replays. Most of us have at least one of those epic clutch games and would make for great watching.  That was an amazing performance. You must have appeased the RNG gods to have caused that many fires and for the ammo rack :smile:

The worse thing is trying to convince a friend you've won that epic clutch 

Maredevil247 #15 Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13271 battles
  • [XFRX]
Thats amazing dude

My service record

Achievement count - 96/99

Currently grinding -  Amx 13 90, Lor. 155 mle. 50, IS-2

Premiums - T2 light, T1E6-X, T7 combat car, Locust, Blitzen, Brazil Bulldog, Raseiniai, Tetrarch, Matilda IV, Bogatyr, Matilda BP, Fv 4202 (p), Sentinel AC1, Sentinel AC4, Pz. IV Hydro, Pz. II J, Grosstracktor, Fcm36 pak40

Palantas #16 Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13731 battles
  • [GD]

Got in Himmelsdorf!  They should make a medal about you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users