Strangest Hate Mail You Have Recieved

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

ObjektivePanzer #181 Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10748 battles
  • [STPZR]

So I was in a tier 8 match on ensk in my maxed t29 and I killed 5 tanks including a king tiger. The king tiger decided to send me a voice message saying..."you've been reported for modding because you cant kill me with the t29's s***ty a** gun and I hope you get banned."

I laughed for like 10 min straight...he thinks the t29 sucks...lolol

:trollface:

Just being objectively correct​​

"Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma."- Winston Churchill

My garage

Atomic Hamsters #182 Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:23 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12805 battles

A couple days ago some southern [edited]wit decided I was cheating because he was only lit up for a couple seconds when my M12 round smashed him to pieces.

I'd been staring at that spot on the map, because that's where the opfor generally gets first spotted. All I had to do was shift 40ft and fire, which I did. Reports me for cheating, because how could I possibly have done that? It's called being a better player, [edited]! :D

I promptly reported him in return for filing a false report.  :trollface:

TheKiltedTanker #183 Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:06 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29654 battles
Got a voice msg recently from a T28 prototype driver who i killed in my T95E2 after he wandered into an open field alone...guy raged over it...said i was spamming gold, which i wasn't. ...he sent a second voice msg detailing the armor and gun specs of his tank...i kept it classy and told him he had a good solid tank...and gg...sorry he felt so bad about the whole circle of death experience...lol
My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack.
Ferdinand Foch (1851-1929

HoodedWildKard #184 Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 8085 battles
  • [BNKR]
I remember once when i wrecked an ffa match in destiny i got a message saying "hope ur mum dies of cancer kid" well that escalated quickly :ohmy:

"I hate nobody except Hitler, and that is professional" Winston Churchill.

Trolls crave our attention. Arguments or indeed any response provides them with nourishment, let them starve.

signature.png

I'm always looking for new platoon mates to play with so if you have a mic and play on xbox one, hit me up so amusing team times can ensue.

Chikknsnot #185 Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2360 battles

I was on another game, and some idiot said "Hey your a cheater!"

"No I'm not"

"Hey f*** off you nancyboy cheater you f*****!"

A couple days later, I run into him on WoT. I killed him. His response? "you're a f***ing modder!" :trollface:

no

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users