• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

boybob227 #101 Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:55 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7933 battles
  • [DOTW]

View PostPythonElite69, on 17 November 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

My friend and I were running our KV-5's on mountain pass drove across the bridge and began giving hugs to any tank that we could ram, including the a King Tiger.  After we kill the Tiger he sends me a msg calling me a "WIN BUYING @$$HOLE," so we did what any rational person would do and added him to our preferred player list and searched for a new game.  Unluckily for him our plan worked and he was on the red team on mines, so we took our 200 tons of fun and drove straight up the gut of Mines just to find him hiding on the back cliff by north spawn just to ram him to death again. To which I politely asked him if he felt better a second set of hugs.

LOL, that's the best!!! +1 to you! (or at least it will be tomorrow when my "like limit" resets)

Garage as of 6/03/16 (the tanks I actually play): Obj 140, T57, KV-5, IS-6, Type 59, T-28 (RU), T14, T71, Tiger II, FV304, M12, P38H, ISU-152, T28 (US), Hellcat, Centurion Mk 7/1, Churchill VII, KV-2

Stats: boybob227's stats

What the Bible says about tanking: "The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty." -Proverbs 22:3 :trollface:

Froman Chu esq #102 Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:03 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11065 battles

My latest hate message came two days ago, I was a dozen games into my new stock T30. I joined a tier 10 match, and followed a platoon of 3 tier 10 heavy to the West on fishermans bay starting in the south spawn, standard battle match. 5 enemy tanks came down the 1 and 2 lines from the north.

I played as you would expect a td to play in the supporting role, staying far enough back to stay hidden, and close enough to fire upon the enemy.

After a long slugfest, the platoon was wiped out with only one enemy tank remaining, it was one of the five we were fighting, and the rest of my team was in the village to the east.

I as overran by this tank and barely survived thanks to 2 misses and 1 bounced shot from the remaining tank at close range. (think it was a tier 10 medium)

After the match was over I received a message from one of the platoon members calling me a "re*ard" and a "pus**". I can only assume this was because I did not play by his strategy, which was to die.

After the game was over I checked the leaderboards and they were in 6th place and I was in 7th place, myself doing over 400 points more of damage than the hater.

But this gets better, I checked his gamertag profile and his motto had some stupid garbage about how he doesn't cheat and his awsome k/d and damage is due to skill. So I checked his stats online at the WOT360 website, and his numbers were ok (around 2.0 k/d and 1.8 damage done/received). Certainly nothing to cry foul cheater over.

I messaged the hater back telling him my stats were close to double his, and he had nothing to brag about.

He messaged me back...

Stating those were referring to his COD stats, and he didn't really care about this game!

"SIGNATURES MADE BY METALHELLIONx84"

"I know this might sound crazy... I get this feeling every time I start a new game, that half the people in the room are trying to kill me"

WOLFMAN501 #103 Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:46 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 2618 battles
lol the one I had well I cant really say it was weird but funny. It was about a couple or three weeks ago I was in a T25 AT and the last tank was a AT7. so I come around behind him with the T25 while the T29 was firing at him I shot him twice in the back and got the kill for it next thing I know he send me a message saying a T25 going up against an AT7 man that things going on youtube next time how about you come at me face to face. there would been no way you would have win and I couldn't help but kind of laugh like does he think this is COD lol.

BlazinWeedies #104 Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:56 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14684 battles
  • [VGC]

View PostWOLFMAN501, on 20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM, said:

lol the one I had well I cant really say it was weird but funny. It was about a couple or three weeks ago I was in a T25 AT and the last tank was a AT7. so I come around behind him with the T25 while the T29 was firing at him I shot him twice in the back and got the kill for it next thing I know he send me a message saying a T25 going up against an AT7 man that things going on youtube next time how about you come at me face to face. there would been no way you would have win and I couldn't help but kind of laugh like does he think this is COD lol.

LOL! I just got a Hater telling me I have a "klingon shield that even premuim cant pen...." Like I was running a MOD! It was murkovanka, I was in KV-1 derp gun, and he was in Pz IV. I was hull down, edge of the forest north side, and he was in the forest, on top the the centre "ridge" within the forest :facepalm:..me thinks I should have thanked him for the steel wall.:teethhappy:

RedEyeBakery #105 Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25015 battles
  • [TDRV]
I got a message from a not so smart cromwell saying "They grow them dumb in cananda" i was just like ok says the one that tried rushing into their own death lel

Currently grinding tanks in Garage:Type 4 Heavy,AMX AC 48,FV3805,T-44,T69,WZ-111 1-4,P.43 BIS

InitialD Driver #106 Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15795 battles
best hate mail i ever got was a M103 driver. its on fisherman's bay i started from the north in my tier 8 IS-6 got to the corner in the city sidescraped bounced all return fire and this guy messages me calls me a haxor and get my account banned for a day all because he doesnt know what sidescraping is...:tongue:...but got MY account back and got him perma banned from xbl lol

SM Scorx #107 Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:13 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13929 battles

Never had hate mail, but I received a message after a battle. I've told this before but in a night battle on Sand River, I drove my M5 Stuart into a crevice around coordinates B9 & I was stuck for the entire game on my side. What makes it worse is that I ended up being the last man standing on my team, I couldn't defend myself, & the enemy team won by capturing the base while 3 of them were trying to kill me.

The message I got from someone was "Nice spot and holdin out there to that was awesome"

It was not intentional, but a good laugh. I look back at it as one of my "off" moments.

Un tanque... grrrande!

- Church, Red vs. Blue Episode 19

I would list the tanks in my garage, but my massively growing Tank Division won't allow it.

Hasbroh #108 Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:52 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15509 battles

"Quit using your lag switch you garbage terrible racial slur)" - Said person

Scenario:

Mountain Pass Standard Battle

Me - Panther

Opponent - Tiger II

I spawned on the North side and he was in the middle by the time I started playing (restroom) so when I got there he was on the frozen lake. So when I got there I decided to rush him because I thought I had no chance at all considering I was a Medium and a tier below him. Turns out he's stuck on the side of the wall (lag switch apparently) so he couldn't move his tank. I end up killing him because of that and apparently I used a lag switch to get him stuck onto the mountain... I try to explain to him, but some people are just too stubborn. 

Groovy

Dr Zoidberg1983 #109 Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 3021 battles
I had one last night. I managed to flank a guy who was driving a tier 6 or 7 TD (I could remember better, but I was on my way to an epic mid-week bender). I, on the other hand, was in my TOG II*. Can't remember the map. One of the newer ones, snow, hilly. So I climb this hill overlooking the middle of the map, and find him sitting in a bush taking potshots at my teammates who went center. The inevitable happens, and he spots me. Well, I shoot him once in the side, he starts turning towards my little overlook. I see him turning, so I use my second shot to track him. No more turning for Mr. TD, and he apparently wasn't carrying any repair kits. At this point, I just pick away at him until his tank is a burning hulk. It was shortly after that one of his buddies ended me. My team lost the match, but I was proud of myself for pulling off a flank in a TOG. Halfway through my next match (still in my TOG), I get a message. I wait until the match is over (we won that one) and check, and it simply reads... well... dude called me a derogatory term for female genitalia. I check the enemy team list, and the guys name isn't there. That is when I realized who it must have been. I laughed and laughed. I sent nothing back, but, if he should read this on here, I say to you now, YOU GOT TOGGED! U Mad Bro?

Metalrodent #110 Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10186 battles
  • [KMD]
I managed to flank someone in my cromwell and he accused me of using a steering hack xD

<a data-cke-saved-href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif' href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...sCeAbYa.gif</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...bYa.gif</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...gif</a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>

There’s a mask upon my face
I can’t live without
So you won’t recognize me
When I am in the crowd

Canis Lupus1994 #111 Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:04 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 10885 battles
I was running my S51 in the mountain pass as i managed to amorack a Black Prince who sent me a very nice mail saying: You [edited]Idiot! I was quite amused :-D

KMaus WGA #112 Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 21 battles
the weirdest hate mail i've received was this huge conspiracy theory - all detailed, about how im not actually KMaus, but rather some other staff member, pretending to be KMaus, and that I don't actually exist.

IiMxMrGeitt #113 Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:33 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14237 battles
  • [LIGHT]
only when i am on the NA servers i always get the message go back to Europe servers. maybe that is only because i own them and they just suck and they rage so hard that they can't find a answer how a T32 (with stock gun i think) can't pen a fully upgraded Kv-4.

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."~George S. Patton

Larios55 #114 Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:33 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14031 battles
Red team usually sends me hate mail like 3 to 5 times a week. :'/

Orbtastic1 #115 Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 41081 battles
  • [UK]

I had a teammate raging yesterday over the mic, he was dead with no kills, no spots and minor dmg. It's four left vs eight on el hallouf and nobody is spotting for our arty. I decide to take my T-44 forwards, spot the entire team and they slowly get melted, including a RhmBorsig who was proving difficult to spot and had a rake of kills. A pesky JPII is making a run for it into the hills on the right hand side, I get one shot into him and he's too quick for me to get the last, finishing shot into him. I decide to find arty and kill him, given it's now 3 vs 3. Then it's just us 3 vs the hiding JPII. I head for where I think he is (all the while this guy is STILL raging how we're all useless and me, in particular can't play the game and my mother should really find erstwhile employment etc) and spot him, but he's dug right in and the only way to him is by cresting a hill, presenting my lower hull to his fully aimed in 128mm gun which is going to one-shot me...so I do what sensible person would do at this juncture - Keep him spotted and call in fire from Arty. To which this sends ranty man into apoplectic rage, at which point I plug my mic in and ask him what his problem is? He seems taken aback by the fact I'm talking to him and asks me why I'm replying as he wasn't talking to me. Really? I'm pretty sure you were calling me all the names under the sun only 30 seconds ago before I plugged my mic in.

What is it with people? He ends up one of the lowest scorers on the team with virtually nothing, he's a tier higher and yet I'm the one who doesn't know how to play the game?

CrazyViking6824 #116 Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35315 battles
  • [7N28]

Had an Australian hater the other day swearing and cursing. No idea what his problem with me waa as I was on the other side of the map lol. As an EX-Soldier and still an evil minded bu88er.

I replied with banter and informed him that I have no problem replying to his childish rants.

I do like Australia but the way

After all, I sore bad things like many and enjoy hearing there endless hour's of saying Sorry pmsl 

BS baffles brains :D

CrazyViking6824 #117 Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35315 battles
  • [7N28]

Best way to stop a young player being gobby. Is by using  British Army banter.  Whilst being calm and controlled :-D

BS baffles brains :D

YugoB00M #118 Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19007 battles
  • [PG]

View PostSwissLime, on 23 June 2014 - 12:43 PM, said:

I played a game last night on Mali Assault (offensive team) and using my Hummel I one shotted a Jagdpanther hiding out on the uppermost ridge raining shots on my team.  All I could see was his tracers lol.  After the kill I recieved a message from him asking me "what did you eat for breakfast."  I quickly responded with the historic xbox live phrase: "your mother" and got back to tanking.

Go ahead and share any messages from other players that came across as strange, as this guy gave me a little chuckle. :veryhappy:

Dude that's not exactly the Attitude to have, and starting/promoting a thread involving "Hate Mail" I would say it would be You who instigated it with a personal and unjustified attack, he said "What did you have for Breakfast" this to me reads simply as: "Wow that guy just Ruined me in a single Hit" he didn't say ANYTHING offensive.

However Hate mail wise, I had one that read "You only killed me because you're a Wallet Warrior, Good players don't NEED Premium"  (Minus the swearing), which I think was brilliant, Premium doesn't make you a Better player, it just helps you speed up Researching, Buying Packages/Equipment and keeping those high Tiered tanks rolling. XD

How to get your very own WoT statistical signature

VeNoMz x Maniac #119 Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 39425 battles
i was in the pzs35 german medium tank  and im sitting on this overlook taking shots at a tier five medium (m4 sherman) and i destroyed him... i got called a cheater because apparently a tier three cant destroy a tier five o.O (although i was only doing like 38 damage each shot)  :P

dragons breath4 #120 Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:15 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13516 battles
The strangest hate-mail I have ever received said "Reported for hacking" I don't think you can even hack WoT because it is server based. 

Signature made by xRoni7x

Tier 10's: T110E5--E50-M--E-100--Maus--Jagdpanzer E-100--Wafften E-100--Leopard 1

Tier 9's: E-75--Jagdtiger--G.W. Tiger

Rare Premiums: KV-5--Pz 38H--T-34-88--Tetrarch--PZ.II J.--T1E6-X--T7 Combat Car--T26E4 Super Pershing Freedom--M6A2E1 "Mutant 6"--M4A3E8 "Fury"--T23--Pz.V/IV--Pz. B2 740

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users