Strangest Hate Mail You Have Recieved

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

Nuke2099 #21 Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23146 battles
  • [KMD]

Received my fourth hate mail last night. "CHEATER! go cheat on your own server cheater!" (I was on the NA server and I'm from the UK). I replied:

"Cheat how? your salty tears are delicious".....I am still waiting for a reply :P

Guys tag began with a Z...no idea how he thought I was cheating though and I don't recall what map or if he was even on my team or not :D

lQqtvt1.gif

King Kudzu 117 #22 Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6291 battles
I received:  "worst chaffee ever"  after my first rollout riding the chaffee.    Strange that he would bother to comment, but a cant disagree, as he probably saw my suicide while struggling to figure this tank out.  (not my most shining hour)

SwissLime #23 Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9708 battles

View PostKing Kudzu 117, on 23 June 2014 - 11:28 AM, said:

I received:  "worst chaffee ever"  after my first rollout riding the chaffee.    Strange that he would bother to comment, but a cant disagree, as he probably saw my suicide while struggling to figure this tank out.  (not my most shining hour)

Happens to me too on my first game with new tanks, usually no one blasts me afterwards for it though.  Welcome to the forums King

Please bring WOT Blitz & WOT Companion App to Windows Phone!

WrathofAchilles #24 Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23749 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostKing Kudzu 117, on 23 June 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

View PostSwissLime, on 23 June 2014 - 10:34 AM, said:

Happens to me too on my first game with new tanks, usually no one blasts me afterwards for it though.  Welcome to the forums King

I know the feeling. I recently got the Jagdpanzer E-100 and I'm still trying to find a "playstyle" that works with it. I'm a pretty aggressive player, (Mainly Mediums and Scouts), and so the JagdTiger, while super awesome, is built in a way I can be aggressive with it. The JagdPanzer E-100 though... nope. Doesn't have the speed or the ROF to do something like that and my stats are pretty bad with it.

My second or third game, (in which I did alright with it), someone, (don't recall if he was on my team or not), sent me the message "Your Bad" . It perplexed me because again, I did alright, middle of the pack in a Widepark game. I naturally have to look up the stats of this person, and see what savant he is...and lo and behold his stats are absolute crap compared to mine, (and I'm only average). I just laughed it off and shook my head. Trolls can be funny sometimes, especially when they make no sense.

The Senpai of Overwhelming Despair and Tragedy

232nd Kuromorimine Mechanized Division [KMD] Commanding Officer

"Spiral, spin, ride the whirlwind. Knowing when the drumming stops, There'll be no second dance."

DragonTerdSR #25 Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [UBMAD]

I got a message from a guy on Mali who was so pissed I killed him (artillery) that he sent me a voice message and then sent another right behind it because he didn't have enough time to finish the first round of berating!

I received a voice message last week screaming and yelling in portuguese maybe, and his partner sent me a text message in Latin!  I know enough spanish to whittle out some of the words and it was pretty vulgar.  I replied to the text message...

Sit on it and spin!  Haven't heard back

FolkAttorney67 #26 Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9520 battles

I shot twice at an E75 and set him on fire both times. He died in a matter of seconds. This is what I got back from him.

"You fired and set me fire. Then you fired again and set me fire again. You know I'm not a cheater but you sir, you are obviously a cheater. You know, what do you get out of that?!"

It was some irate British guy but when it first started I thought it was a compliment until I got to the end.

Need M103 Tips and Tricks? Go to "Folk's M103/ T110E5 Thread" in the American  Section.

Credits to Roni for Sig!

magicman2222222 #27 Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14600 battles

I don't know if I can feel myself more lucky....I receive often bad messages when I'm the last one to die by teammates dead after less of 2 minutes falling in cross fire ambush.

However I never replied.

At the same time, nobody replied to me when I write a message like "thank for the help" or "good team-play"...just a "thanks" is sufficient sometimes....

Edited by magicman2222222, 23 June 2014 - 09:59 PM.

SgtEhrenfried #28 Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20377 battles
  • [-OFF-]

Was playing artillery on El Halluf. Red artillery tried to run across the valley floor. I got a lead on him with my Hummel and got him in one. He sent me this message:

"on a scale from [edited]shot to completely unaimed how much was that shot aimed"

I x SiNz x I #29 Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 14158 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

Killed a fellow Sherman Jumbo the other day, (he was using the derp gun / stronger turret) and I was using the 76mm M1A2 gun with the weaker turret, which I much prefer.

Apparently I was cheating and using only gold ammo and didn't know the tanks weak spots. Right, so I drive the tank myself and I don't know the weak spots? Plus if you show me your side and you're tracked, say goodnight. :justwait:

Immortals - EU | WN8 Rating: 3500+ | WN7 Rating: 2200+

YouTube | Discord | Twitch | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon

KY PRO 2008 #30 Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 42643 battles
u do know u can buy premium ammo with silver right?     thats why alot of ppl use that ammo

CustomJester13 #31 Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33567 battles

View PostSwissLime, on 23 June 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

I played a game last night on Mali Assault (offensive team) and using my Hummel I one shotted a Jagdpanther hiding out on the uppermost ridge raining shots on my team.  All I could see was his tracers lol.  After the kill I recieved a message from him asking me "what did you eat for breakfast."  I quickly responded with the historic xbox live phrase: "your mother" and got back to tanking.

Go ahead and share any messages from other players that came across as strange, as this guy gave me a little chuckle. :veryhappy:

What a pity you chose to be abusive, the gentleman was, I believe, complimenting you. The breakfast cereal Weetabix once run a campaign suggesting amazing things might be achieved if you ate an extra Weetabix. Having endeavoured to compliment you, I'm guessing the guy was saddened to receive your unpleasant response. My guess is he regretted trying to be nice to you. "No good deed goes unpunished" eh...!? Cheers 

Zerokiller1628 #32 Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:45 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3957 battles
  • [STEAK]

Played an awesome game in my Hetzer with one of my friends, one shotted a D.W.2 and several other tanks and won the game still alive (no Portal references here ). Later got a message from the D.W.2 driver that said: "You all are stupid idiotic n00bs you suck balls" I couldn't resist replying: "Then why did we win and you lose?" Never got a reply.

:trollface:

Palantas #33 Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:50 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13731 battles
  • [GD]
Got a Devastator in my King Tiger.  A T71 was doing some great scouting, and he got 2,600 spotting.  We all live to the end of the match.  He sends me hate mail for not killing one particular enemy fast enough to his satisfaction.

Palantas #34 Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13731 battles
  • [GD]

View PostSE73N7s, on 23 June 2014 - 09:38 AM, said:

Then you always have this american hillbilpy that says he works for someone and hes going to have you hanned bcuz youre a hacker. This guy spends 50% of his playing time sending hate mail that all [edited]to all kinds of ppl. Everyone good should end up with one from this guy. Idk if he is right in the head so I didnt reply. I never reply to hate mail tho

Woah, I got some messages exactly like that from a player ironically named  [content moderated].  At the end of a match I took out a JPanther, E-75, and his T32 in my T29.  He informed me, "(expletive) cheating punk time reload and recorded (expletive) modder."  How eloquent.  He went on to inform me that he knows people both at Microsoft and Wargaming (lucky people they are to have a friend like him), and that he will have me banned.

I invited him to post his footage on the forum here, which he did not do.  I also seem not to have been banned, and this was several weeks ago.  On reflection, I'm not entirely certain that he does in fact know people at Microsoft and Wargaming.

[content moderated - naming/shaming]

~GM/Mod Teams

UK SPARTAN 1075 #35 Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:14 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 6320 battles
I killed this American guy so he sent me a message calling me a racist n word which I thought was funny cause im white and call called me a coward I did reply to this for two reasons first I dont like racists so I called him racist and second I thought cheeky pi ck calling me a coward so I pointed out you may feel like your this big hero in a game but it's just a game you can't be brave playing a game as theres no real danger and I have actually been to war so wine your heck in pr at

GypsyMic #36 Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 1939 battles

Had a mother tell me off and she thought being a mother gave her more leverage to verbally abuse me. Like, congrats ma'am. You did something female kind has been doing for all life, aren't you a special snow flake.

View PostUK SPARTAN 1075, on 11 September 2014 - 04:14 PM, said:

I killed this American guy so he sent me a message calling me a racist n word which I thought was funny cause im white and call called me a coward I did reply to this for two reasons first I dont like racists so I called him racist and second I thought cheeky pi ck calling me a coward so I pointed out you may feel like your this big hero in a game but it's just a game you can't be brave playing a game as theres no real danger and I have actually been to war so wine your heck in pr at

I bet he shut up after that. American's tend to shut up about anything once you mention being in a war. We're a country with social politics so drilled into place that questioning the valor of soldiers is forbidden.

Edited by GypsyMic, 11 September 2014 - 09:56 PM.

. . . :izmena:

TridactylZero67 #37 Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:25 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 538 battles

My first hate mail! Did a game with my Pz38H (11 kills) and the other guy in red team with his Pz38H too said ''Modder'' i responded '' No Its just skills :)'' and then he said ''You dont have skills you are just a camper u noob'' well it was on himmelsdorf and he was just angry because he only did 2 battle in his tank and i did like 70 and already have 15 top gun in it... :happy:

Dans le garage: Pz 38H 》》 Max dommage: 1722

[Suivez-moi sur Youtube]

GypsyMic #38 Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 1939 battles

View PostTridactylZero67, on 11 September 2014 - 05:25 PM, said:

My first hate mail! Did a game with my Pz38H (11 kills) and the other guy in red team with his Pz38H too said ''Modder'' i responded '' No Its just skills :)'' and then he said ''You dont have skills you are just a camper u noob'' well it was on himmelsdorf and he was just angry because he only did 2 battle in his tank and i did like 70 and already have 15 top gun in it... :happy:

Wow what a scrub to hate on you, this game is literally all about camping. Moving gets you killed, send him a message telling him to get good.

. . . :izmena:

UK SPARTAN 1075 #39 Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 6320 battles

View PostGypsyMic, on 11 September 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:

Wow what a scrub to hate on you, this game is literally all about camping. Moving gets you killed, send him a message telling him to get good.

its not camping its digging in to a defensive position

SG Kage #40 Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 8091 battles

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users