Gw Panthers Need Major NERF!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: GwPanther needs a NERF! (78 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Gw Panthers need a Nerf?

1. yes (12 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. No (66 votes [84.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote Hide poll

xenuphobes #41 Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5097 battles
I for one would welcome a slightly tighter acc to my GWPanther, a reduced scope in time, and a much longer reload. It is frustrating to line up a shot, only to have the shell land at the outer arc of the circle. I loved my hummel, and rarely missed what i was firing at. Other members have posted that it is indeed possible to see a tank's muzzle flash. At night time, you are even more visible. I have blind-fired on tanks that were close to tanks that were spotted on more than one occasion. My advice? Take cover, move laterally when detected or after you take a shot at night. Paranoia should be embraced when artillery is on the board. An excellent player is always moving, and not just in a straight line. :bush:

Maniakkid25 #42 Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25697 battles

I haven't played in it myself, but my experiences on the enemy team of a GWPanth have lead me to believe that the damn thing is a laser beam disguised as an artillery piece. Seriously, that thing has a truly absurd accuracy for artillery. If I was willing to grind through the Hummel, I'd get it, and stop there.

If you have an idea of what you're doing, you can avoid the GWP, but it will wreck you if you let it. Along with the E-75, it's the only thing in a non-tier X game that truly terrifies me when I see it on the enemy team.

I can help you win a match. Just don't expect me to survive it.

AliensikeDN #43 Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4541 battles
I love Artty kill me in game and I'll still be alive when I leave lol. Arrty are not really op there dam right beautiful brutal force multipliers that "Bring the rain!" if you can't handle that this isn't the game for you. Nobody likes being hit/killed by artty but most deal with it s*** happens get over it. Really getting board of anti artty threads never seen a anti TD or heavy thread and they can be just as bad. Sorry if I'm ranting I'm passionate about Arttys.always the ones getting the blame for bad tankers.

HR8v6r6.png

My location as seen in my profile (LV 426 Acheron) is an in joke to do with my gamertag.

Maniakkid25 #44 Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25697 battles
I know that isn't directed at me, but I'm with you right there. The GWPanther isn't necessarily OP, but it does make me think a LOT harder about my movements, lest a 15 cm shell come whizzing in while I'm booking full speed and nail my [edited], because I was stupid enough to try to bunny hop to the cover I really didn't need at that moment.

I can help you win a match. Just don't expect me to survive it.

SilverF0x69 #45 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:19 PM

Private

• Players
  • 62182 battles

Op arty the most op thing in the game they all are stupidly op every last one the accuracy is lazer beam yester day i was up agins a building north side arty was south of me he shot through the roof and the wall and killed my obj 257 and i was face hugging the wall just like they tell us to what a joke world of tanks has become it world of arty       wide rumors say there is a north amercain developer that only plays arty thats why they are so op if so he should be fired for self severing !!! at any rate they load to fast fire to accuret hit to hard and dont even have to hit you to kill you or just reck your whole game anb im one off many that are feed up ready to leave world of arty for good !!! an whats up with there new shot gun accuracy 100% kill rate lights and medium dot stand a chance !!! This all has to change or this game will die out ! funy how my tusk and its 155 cant hrdly hit crap because it has a arty gun but arty is so damn accuret if you cant see how broken the artys are then it because you dont want to see 

SilverF0x69 #46 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:35 PM

Private

• Players
  • 62182 battles

View PostAliensikeDN, on 04 August 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

I love Artty kill me in game and I'll still be alive when I leave lol. Arrty are not really op there dam right beautiful brutal force multipliers that "Bring the rain!" if you can't handle that this isn't the game for you. Nobody likes being hit/killed by artty but most deal with it s*** happens get over it. Really getting board of anti artty threads never seen a anti TD or heavy thread and they can be just as bad. Sorry if I'm ranting I'm passionate about Arttys.always the ones getting the blame for bad tankers.

arrty keeps getting buffs while every thing else gets nerf stubs and big top wert out for 1 month and they got nerf e 100 ben nerf to junk the only reason you love them is all th buffs they get how accurate they are there are hundreds of player that hate arrty but dont use they forums because the feel they will be ignored just like this thread will be as always a waist of time to piont out how broken arrty is !!!

rick007cmx1 #47 Posted 17 June 2019 - 11:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 58344 battles

View PostSilverF0x69, on 06 June 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:

arrty keeps getting buffs while every thing else gets nerf stubs and big top wert out for 1 month and they got nerf e 100 ben nerf to junk the only reason you love them is all th buffs they get how accurate they are there are hundreds of player that hate arrty but dont use they forums because the feel they will be ignored just like this thread will be as always a waist of time to piont out how broken arrty is !!!

This is the absolute worst case of necro thread, i have ever seen. I beat you like to beat up dead bodies too. Maybe not with your fist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users