• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Acysbib #1 Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24156 battles
  • [SMOKN]

Forward

I removed the poll from this thread, as it's already been pinned. This is an EVOLVING guide thread. I am coming back to this thread on a regular basis (At least once a week) to check updates and revise information. I would like to thank all the people who helped me create this thread, You know who You are! BEWARE, this is a LONG thread, but it contains a LOT of information. The first 4 posts contain quite a bit, and there's still tidbits floating around the thread.

Okay.. I don't claim to be the best tanker out there, but I've learned a whole lot from the 7K games that I've played, and as much as I've tried to help people posting little tidbits here and there, I thought it would be useful to try to make a general guide to tanking.

First and foremost, I would like to state, that you cannot make money without spending money. You have to buy those upgraded packages, the equipments (Sometimes the complex ones too,) and you HAVE to get consumables. Occasionally, that one 3,000 silver repair or med kit can mean the difference between you plowing rounds into reds at a consistent rate, or watching your reload jump to over a minute... Or you can't move and escape. I highly recommend that every basic tank you run, have camo net and binocs on them. Until you get the feel for how the tank runs, and for what equips you wish to spend the silver/gold on.

I'd also like to point out... If you continually get frustrated with this game or a particular tank (That you are driving or that you can't seem to get the better of, no matter what you do) I suggest looking up guides to that particular tank, hints for the maps giving you grief... Ask for help from someone you KNOW is willing to help, for why the physics did what, or why I bounced... Keep in mind the people who are VERY good at this game... Very likely treat it like a job... If you want to be better at a job, you have to learn to do more things... You have to learn more aspects of the world you are participating in, in order to function proficiently. Think about it, first day/week/month on the job, no prior training or experience, how good did you do? (If you've never worked, first time learning a new subject matter in school... Multiplication, division, France (Not french, talking about history) whatever, it's all the same) The more devotion you put to the task, the better at it you will be...

Instead of whining on the boards saying, Why didn't this work?? Look it up. That's what I did. I have found a great DEAL of information on the boards, and in Youtube and blog posts that people have about this game... Do some research, I'm sure it will be rewarding. Do not ever turn down help when it is offered. Especially if you can find such help on youtube, I cannot even begin to tell you how useful actually SEEING what you are supposed to do with a tank to make it effective does to you using a skill, over being simply told this is the principle, now go out and try it.

I am inserting a link to a PC version analyzer.. So I don't know if it is current to Xbox, or even PC since it's not official... BUT, it's current ENOUGH to give you the general idea of what we're talking about here. And since the analyzer has ALL the PC content, you can see what MAY be coming up next for the Xbox with this site. Here's the LINKY!

Doesn't really matter which tank you are running, getting spotting/tracked (Assisted) damage will account for a LOT of experience and silver. So, doing the damage yourself isn't all that important. Remember, that you have allies, and use them to help you make more silver. Track your opponents, any damage flown at him when you tracked him will give you assisted damage.

Don't get obsessed with ribbons and kills. The one thing you should be keeping in your mind the entire time you play any tank, (After first assessing its capabilities) is how to keep the gun in the fight the longest, or at least to make it the most useful.

To save money, I would recommend never putting complex equips on tier IV or lower tanks. Unless you REALLY love that tank and intend to run it enough to earn the entire cost of whatever equips you put on it. Try, if you can, to refrain from selling tanks until they gain some crew experience. (Lower tier tanks not so important, but when you hit IV... it should be on your mind.) There are exceptions... Like those tanks that are just AWFUL (Or you are just awful in them) go ahead and skip them and sell them when you elite them.

I also recommend finding a tank that you love to run (Somewhere in the V-VII range) (T49, Hellcat, T29, KV1, KV1S,Tiger whatever) to run over and over and over, learn every tank in the OpFor for those tiers. When you learn all the weak points and where to fight all those, bump up a little with your obsession. This is a great way to earn silver and crew skills. 

All these aside, lets start talking about tank roles.

Light tanks... Very likely the most misunderstood tanks in the game. While the IV+'s are typically fast with VERY little armor, they almost always have a VERY nice cannon at the last package. Usually enough to get through, weak armor of whatever it's tier'd against, and if not the front, the sides and back easily enough. Light tanks have a MUCH higher natural camo factor than any other tanks, making them idea scouts. In addition, all the IV+'s do not lose camo factor while on the move, making them idea for active scouting.

Maximum detection range for ANY tank is 445 meters. Now, please don't get confused with the fact that binocs get to 500m or any of that jazz, anything beyond 445 is only for cutting through camo factor.

That being said, if you have 390 meters, coated optics raise it to about 429, then you can add recon and situational awareness from your crew to raise it over the 445 meter mark... Not much, but enough to cut though any heavy rolling, and almost everything else. 

For all light tanks that you intend to actually scout with, I highly recommend the following crew skills (In this order if you are grinding a crew from scratch) Mentor, Situational Awareness, Sixth sense, Camo, Recon, After that, depending on the tank and how you drive should effect how you get the rest of your skills... Are you worried about crew members getting hit? Maybe think about getting Jack of All Trades... Catching fire while running? Firefighting and Preventative measures. Shoot on the run a lot? Smooth ride and snap shot. Find those hard to get locations for scouting? Offroad driving.

There are places you should go, and places you shouldn't go, on every map, and unfortunately, they change with the layout of the enemy team, so I cannot lay out the specifics of anything. Basically, try not to get more than about 200meters in front of your allies because too much further and they would never be able to shoot what you spot. Try to find a bush and camp it. If you see detected run up, RUN AWAYY!!!

Medium tanks... Well... For the most part they have some speed to them, so they can adjust position/flank/spot just along with the lights. This gets especially useful in the later tiers, as there are less lights in those last tiers. They almost always have a cannon that is capable of penetrating the weak fronts of anyone they face, if it's a little bouncy, they are almost always fast enough to reposition for a flank. Mediums should be kicking it right behind the lights or just in front of the heavies until they take the front line. Once the heavies are on the front the mediums should start to look for flanks, or popping rounds over the shoulders of your allies.

Mediums are usually the big game changers, because most are fast enough to go unnoticed when someone is tunnelvisioning on your allies. Flanking is very likely a Mediums BEST friend. If you can get into the side of someone who is already concentrating on someone else, a lot of the time they either won't notice you are there, or not care. When they do notice, since you already have the flank, you SHOULD be able to keep it or escape before the big ugly barrel comes your way.

Tank destroyers come in two classes. Glass cannons and rolling bunkers. Rolling bunkers are usually easy to flank and blow up if they are swarmed, But, even though they usually can be flanked easy, they usually have VERY tough fronts. Only weak in a few, small locations. They usually have big guns lots of pen but usually lowish damage. Or long reload and a LOT of damage. Anyway, these should trundle towards the front line, (All but perhaps one if you have arty that needs defense). Glass cannons have NO armor... ANYWHERE usually... Even the angling doesn't really bounce much.. So they die to anything that sees them... These TD's should be in the BACK. VERY VERY BACK. Either hugging the slowest heavy and kicking it at his heels, or back at base (If you HAVE a base)

Keep in mind the Base Grind for almost any tank (Especially the tank destroyers) will be HORRID until you get towards the end of the tank. Usually they don't start to "Shine" until you have the last package.

Artillery... Now that's a hard one to pull together.. They are very likely the most important part of a team... They have a bird's eye view of the terrain, and they are capable of popping rounds at those people who hull down and bounce everything. (Hull down by the way is the term used for hiding your tank's body and only showing your turret.) Arty fire can stop those rolling bunkers dead in their tracks, or follow tracers to the origin and blow rounds into bushes.

Arty needs to stay back, but they also need to be aware of how their own team is doing. Occasionally your team will have your back, but if a side crumbles, you need to be lookin at the big map picture every once in a while, just to make sure you are safe.

My biggest advice for arty is to be patient... I KNOW they are right there, I KNOW the reticle is almost tiny but give it that extra second, always.

View PostMashdTaytuz, on 09 August 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

Any good artilleryman, when not actively engaging targets, should be alternating between checking his surroundings to make sure he is safe, and checking the map and "god view" in order to more or less help direct traffic. Arty doesn't get xp for calling out enemy info to his teammates, but me calling information out to my team when I'm in my spg is one of those little things that can have a big impact on the match, sort of like the "hidden yards" commentators speak about when discussing special teams play at a football game.

Heavies... Ahh... Heavies... They have lots of armor but aren't invincible. Remember to look at the geography of your tank's front and figure out how much you should or should not angle it... And in which direction from where the shells are coming... Try to keep an eye on your own position and how much you are exposing yourself.

Heavies need to be in the front, but not TOO far... They cannot take on everything at once. You need to slow down, pop rounds when you see one or two enemies, and then move on.

Epilogue 

One piece of advice that I will give to EVERY tank is that you should always look up your own tank on YouTube and see where your weak spots are. Try very very very hard to not expose ANY of them. Or as few as you can.

If you consistently have problems with a tank bouncing rounds from you, look that one up as well, find out whereto shoot it.

If you still have problems with the tank you are driving, look up guides for that specific tank (If I know it I would be HAPPY to help anyone who asks.) YouTube will be immeasurably useful to people who do not understand things like, weak spots, where to find ammo racks, where engine locations are, how to sidescrape (What sidescraping IS) Where good scouting locations for certain maps are, 

Please, And I cannot stress this enough to new tankers... AVOID spending free experience to buy your way out of a tank (Unless you are spending money to convert specifically to get rid of a tank... THAT's your prerogative.) But you will NEVER regret the decision to spend free exp to get off a basic tank.

I hope this general tanking guide helps someone, as I intend to make more detailed guides in the future. 

Changed the title in hopes that it would get a little more traffic.

Edited by Acysbib, 18 December 2014 - 07:15 PM.

Here's a LINKY to my General tanking guide. Feel free to take a look.

Acysbib #2 Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:30 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24156 battles
  • [SMOKN]

Here's the breakdown I have for exp gained. (Please don't quote me on this.)

Every tank gets different exp for the damage it does based on the tank it damages.. This will get quite wordy so please stay with me.

Assists are calculated differently as well, and I'll add them as best I can after the primary.

Lights get a 1-1 ratio for dealing damage to other lights. They get about 1.2-1 for damaging mediums, 1.4-1 for td's 1.5-1 for heavies, and 1.1-1 for arty.

Mediums get .8-1 for light damage. 1-1 for mediums. 1.5.1 for tds.  1.4 for heavies. and .85-1 for arty.

TDs get .5-1 for lights. .6-1 for mediums. 1-1 for other tds. and .8-1 for heavy. and .85-1 for arty.

Heavies get .4 for light. .5 for mediums. .4 for tds. .8 for heavy. and strangely .95-1 for arty. (Apparently a heavy isn't supposed to get there)

Arty ratios are just horrible.

NOW here's where it gets interesting.

If the target is 1 tier up, you get about 1.3X more exp... two up would be  about 2X exp.

One down is about .8X and two down is about .6X

So I'm going to make a quick table here to that hopefully it'll help you figure out your exp gains in rounds (And I hope it doesn't really adjust how you shoot too much, because you should always take down the most dangerous and targetable gun in your view.

Light Medium Tank Destroyer Heavies Artiliry
Light 1-1 0.8-1 0.5-1 0.4-1 1.2-1
Medium 1.2-1 1.1-1 0.6-1 0.4-1 0.95-1
TD 1.4-1 1.4-1 1-1 0.5-1 0.5-1
Heavies 1.5-1 1.5-1 0.8-1 0.8-1 0.3-1
Arty 1.1-1 1.1-1 0.85-1 0.95-1 0.7-1

Alriighty, also, with damage assists... They follow most of the same patterns... But think about the pattern that shows up with the damage dealt ratios... You get more exp for damaging things that normally would be hard to do. Assists work the same way. Since lights are SUPPOSED to get assists, you get less exp for spots... I don't have figures yet for total assist ratios for the exp you get... But here's what I have for approximation.

Lights assist get .5 against lights. .6 against meds. .7 against heavies. 1-1 for tds and about .85 for arty.

Meds get .5 against lights. .7 against meds. .9 against heavies. 1.1-1 against tds and .7-1 for arty.

Heavies get .3 for lights. .5 for meds. .8 for heavies. 1-1 for tds. and 1.2-1 for arty

TD's get .8 for lights. 1-1 for meds. 1.3-1 for heavies. 1.5 for tds. and .86 for arty.

Arty gets 1.5-1 for lights. 1.4-1 for meds. 1.8-1 for heavies. 2-1 for tds. and 3-1 for arty.

Same rules follow tier up and down.

Now some tanks get more exp for track assist vs spot assist... But the difference is VERY minimal. I suggest everyone track any target they see. You might deal damage at the same time.

One last thing... If you get a medal... Any medal (An actual medal.. the ones that end up in the post battle report far right side column.) Will give you exp based on a win instead of a loss.  A win is worth 2-3X as much exp as a loss...

Keep in mind, these are not ratios for the amount of damage that you deal, gives you that much experience. It's for that class of tank that you are driving, it earns experience at whatever rate they have modified by the ratio... If I had the rates I would post them too.

Edited by Acysbib, 15 September 2014 - 05:19 PM.

Acysbib #3 Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24156 battles
  • [SMOKN]

I wanted to give some general advice to people. Keep an eye on the map. Check it out every once in a while. Make sure you have allies nearby... Watch your flank. Keep an eye on where your enemies are.

I've seen many.. And I mean MANY games fall apart that looked like sure victories because when a flank fell and we had about 20 seconds to make up our minds and change directions to secure a win, I'll pipe in on the mic, and... One tank turns... Maybe. If more people kept eyes on the map, tried to watch when allies fell, or when the screen goes blank on one side, what exactly that means.

Try to keep you eyes open to the minimap as well. If something shows up there, don't immediately turn your turret that direction, check the map first, or hold RB to check the direction with your camera first, to see if they are even in your draw range. (No point pointing your turret at a blip you cannot shoot. it only has the possibility to open up your side to being shot. (Granted it doesn't happen all the time, but it can.) Check first, always check your surroundings before moving on. Move along with allies. Try not to move alone, or leave your allies stranded alone.

This does NOT mean follow your fellow tanker who appears to be yoloing to his death. (You might want to keep a little close to them to take advantage of whatever spots they accrue... But don't expose yourself unnecessarily to oncoming fire. The more of you that can function as a group effort, the better off you will be.

That last sentence being said... Try... And I mean try very very hard to avoid Lemming Trains. Now this is a term derived from a large group (Usually 75%-95% of the entire team) all playing "I'm going to follow that tank" in one long line, leaving the other side of the map totally exposed, and leaving the entire line exposed to cross fire as they slowly get where they are going.. USUALLY fighting over positioning for who's going to get there first...

Don't be in such a rush to get there first... Let the lights and the fast mediums do their jobs and find the enemies for you, (Or learn to take on that role yourself) and shoot the targets that are provided for you, preferably in some form of cover... 

Cover is another thing I'll have to go over at some point... Just because you think you have cover, it all matters what THEY see when shooting YOU, rather than what YOU see.

Here is a link to a Camo Calculator (It even counts in skills and consumables/equipment and the like... It even allows you to pit your tank against others, and see what the spot differences are.

I recommend EVERY light tank driver use this to analyze all the tanks you think you are having a hard time spotting... And REMEMBER, EVERYTHING you do effects your camo rating EXCEPT moving your gun.

Here's some pics I added on later in the thread.

These have helped a LOT of people... So hopefully this will make them more visible... PAGE ONE BABY!!

Edited by Acysbib, 18 December 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Acysbib #4 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:05 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24156 battles
  • [SMOKN]

I added an exp section... If anyone has any better HARD number for the conversion ratios... I would be happy to change anything I have here.

Here is a link for a large amount of math, Provided by Daffy... LINK!!

So I suggest everyone read it... It's a good read.

(Also, if anyone posts any additional information that general tankers should know, that would be welcome, or links to HELPFUL sites, I will copy and post here so they can be found easily enough for everyone else.)

So please, feel free to add, critique, or comment on anything... I want this to eventually be a VERY comprehensive general how to guide.

Also, since I hold the top few slots, for this thread, I can make all relevant information easy for newbies to grab.

[EDIT] I wanted to add the breakdown I have for crew skills so far as well...

Just so you all know, all crew skills are linked to a specific crew member, and if they are knocked out, you lose all benefits of their abilities. So if you want to know who has what, go to the tank with the crew skills, press 'X' select crew, select the crew, select skills & perks, and start scrolling.

Mentor is always my number 1 most recommended skill to get first. It helps your crew get more experience... And how could that ever be a bad thing? It's roughly 10% extra. .1% extra for every % it's worked on. (Because it's a skill it functions at 1% efficiency at 1%... 25% at 25% so on.) So as you learn it it gets easier to unlock... And makes everything else take 1/10th LESS experience... Always get mentor first.

Sixth sense I don't always recommend getting second, but I do recommend it in the top 5. Sixth sense is FAR superior to the regular "! Detected" I've posted repeatedly exactly what "! Detected" means, so I'll post it here, so I can just refer people to my sig if they need information about things. 

"! Detected" Only ever shows up if BOTH of these criteria are met. You are a blip to the enemy... AND someone in your CANNON's 45 degree view angle has you highlighted with his camera (His cannon is turning to you or is already pointed at you)

So, with that information in mind... Sixth sense pops up the INSTANT the enemy can see you... Doesn't matter which way you are looking, or if anyone is looking at you... Remember, "! Detected," may already be too late. Both Sixth Sense AND "! Detected" Are effected by this mysterious "3 second lag" rumor that's been running around with people saying it's only for "! Detected"

It's because the detection system works by drawing the gamertag, processing the camo factors, and turret directions before sending the signal to say that you are or not detected. Occasionally Sixth sense will take that same 3 seconds to kick in. 

As far as I know Brothers in Arms functions like Case of Cola, or Chocolate (The consumable increasing crew skills by 10% for the battle)

But since the minimum crews can get to is 50% and AT that level they are down approx 56.8% in all skill areas, when you get them fully trained "Brothers in Arms," will increase them to 110% (Vents to 115% and case o cola to 125%) the 10% only counts for 4.4% to all qualifications, roughly. (Vents count for 2.2% and chocolate/cola is also 4.4%)

This should help you figure out if you want to use any of those items.

Keep in mind about these things though... While they only do about half of what they say they do, it works because of the funky math of crews starting at 50%... If they started at 0% it would be MUCH more linear.

I've noticed, since Situational awareness and Recon both say they do the same thing... Roughly... This is what I've noticed from the two of them...

Recon helps cut through camo factor more than it increases view range.. (Increase of about 5%-7%)

Situational awareness increases view range by about 5% as well, but doesn't go down for damaged optics. It also has a passive bonus of preserving some of your view range when optics are damaged. As such it doesn't help cut through camo any more than view range from any other source.

Smooth ride and Snap shot are GREAT for making shots on the run, especially if you have a slow and fairly accurate tank on the run anyway, adding these will make you a deadeye. I had them on my Chaffee and was a one man wrecking crew on any map I ran into.

Deadeye makes it so if your round hits a module or crew member, it has almost a 75% chance to crit... I've crit 10 times in a row. LOVE deadeye if you are going to run AP rounds. (AP of any kind... AP APCR HEAT. But not HESH or HE)

Clutch braking is one of those that is kinda give and take with the tank and the driver. Not only does it increase your tread traverse, it also has a hidden bonus of reducing your speed bleed while turning at speed.

Jack of all Trades is a MUST if your crew gets hit constantly.

Firefighting and Preventative Maintenance are a MUST HAVE if you want to seriously play a German tank, as they are TINDER BOXES.

Safe stowage is a must have for most drivers... Who likes getting ammo racked? But I would put this around skill number 10.

That's all I have for now.

The order in which I pick my skills (For the most part, I only deviate when there is another skill that would be more useful to the tank at hand) are; Mentor, Situational Awareness, Sixth Sense, Camo, Recon. After those core 5, with the ability to stay hidden and spot in the bag, any tank should be able to have the exp roll in. [/EDIT]

Edited by Acysbib, 20 September 2014 - 05:28 PM.

El Materdor43 #5 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:07 AM

Major

• Players
  • 31136 battles
  • [HACKS]
"tanks" Acysbib,  well thought out and useful

Dusty Dimmadome #6 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:07 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 10109 battles
  • [WHIZ]
Well put together and organized, and some very good ideas for noobs and experienced players alike. Although, I doubt many people will read all of that.

Please ladies and gents, think before you post.

"Incoming fire has the right of way"- Murphy's rules of combat

Teh youtube channel. I'll be uploading plenty of WOT videos for WOT Xbox One!

https://www.youtube....er/Uberpielover

Acysbib #7 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24156 battles
  • [SMOKN]
I know... It is a giant wall of text... But I HAD to get a guide out... I've obsessed about this game.

Dusty Dimmadome #8 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 10109 battles
  • [WHIZ]

View PostAcysbib, on 09 August 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

I know... It is a giant wall of text... But I HAD to get a guide out... I've obsessed about this game.

I won't blame you there, I've been infected, no, BLESSED, with the addiction to WoT since the 2nd week of beta. It never gets old.

Please ladies and gents, think before you post.

"Incoming fire has the right of way"- Murphy's rules of combat

Teh youtube channel. I'll be uploading plenty of WOT videos for WOT Xbox One!

https://www.youtube....er/Uberpielover

El Materdor43 #9 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 31136 battles
  • [HACKS]

View PostAcysbib, on 09 August 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

sorry, it doesn't qualify as "a wall of text" as you have punctuation and capitalization

El Materdor43 #10 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

Major

• Players
  • 31136 battles
  • [HACKS]

View PostAcysbib, on 09 August 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

this game, unlike any other i have played on this platform, is quite addictive

MegaB0B0 #11 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 9991 battles
Another post deserved to be pinned and linked for newbies 
That one bounced... WTF..not at 100m and not twice in a roll and not on the side of a Walfe-100 with a BL-10!!!

Acysbib #12 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:29 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24156 battles
  • [SMOKN]
I was kinda hoping for a pin...

IiZalec #13 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:38 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4717 battles

I didnt know the ratois for XP so thanks! did you mention knowing weaknesses of your tank?

Monkey25Man25 #14 Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4351 battles
Curious about something. When I'm in a tank I know can take some hits...  Wait, let me say it this way, when I'm in my Jumbo, I know what angle I can be at to look around corners and not get many pens. My problem is finding the weak spot on the enemy tank while I'm getting hit, especially if there are two (or more) enemies around the corner. I usually go for the weakest, but with reload times and the unpredictable nature of the derp, it's really hard to make the same shot at the same weak spot or any of the others, especially if they are in a good spot too.  How do you guys handle these situations? Move on? Keep trying? This is maybe my biggest problem, I'm not sure when to quit.
I'm the tank with the Napoleon complex. I throw rocks at you, until my big brothers come and beat you up for trying to hurt me.

MashdTaytuz #15 Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2188 battles
Any good artilleryman, when not actively engaging targets, should be alternating between checking his surroundings to make sure he is safe, and checking the map and "god view" in order to more or less help direct traffic. Arty doesn't get xp for calling out enemy info to his teammates, but me calling information out to my team when I'm in my spg is one of those little things that can have a big impact on the match, sort of like the "hidden yards" commentators speak about when discussing special teams play at a football game.

Leela: You know, Zapp, someone ought to teach you a lesson.

Captain Zapp Brannigan: If it's a lesson in love, watch out. I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. What did I call it, Kiff? 

Kif Kroker: Ugh... sexlexia. 

Acysbib #16 Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24156 battles
  • [SMOKN]

Modified the first post to add what taytuz said. I liked it.

Tomorrow, when I feel like spending another hour with that wall of text... I'll reformat it, so that sections stand out.

I'll refine the grammar. And yes, it's not exactly a "Wall of text," as there is punctuation, and there are logical breaks for paragraphs... HOWEVER, I was trying to allude to the Great wall of China... Only... The Great wall of Help... 

MashdTaytuz #17 Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:11 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2188 battles
It's a good read, and should probably get a sticky. I just like in my spare time to point out that there are a few of us gunners who are worth the time and effort to try and get on your team. I think anybody who takes time to grind arty all the way to tier ten, and continues to play the tier ten artillery despite everything it doesn't have going for it can be an asset to any team. Especially when they're not simply sitting around waiting for a target, not finding ways to help out their team in the meantime.

Leela: You know, Zapp, someone ought to teach you a lesson.

Captain Zapp Brannigan: If it's a lesson in love, watch out. I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. What did I call it, Kiff? 

Kif Kroker: Ugh... sexlexia. 

Kermodie #18 Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:54 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 4640 battles
Great general guide thanks for this

Bibo1GerUk #19 Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:04 AM

Major

• Players
  • 26443 battles

+1 for all the info, cheers

Someone pin it, please. :)

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos

SadamPoosane #20 Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19258 battles
  • [BNKR]
Nicely done.

Also tagged with tanks, guide, how to, Community, Generated

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users