11 Kills, Dumitris medal in M5 Stuart

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Hadgo512 #1 Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

Private

• Players
  • 901 battles

So in the previous game I got a top gun on El Halluf which was your standard everyone camp low tier game, so I thought f@@@ it and just went for it and we won. I thought I won't beat that tonight... 

Himmelsdorf comes on next game, also low tier but in an M5 Stuart it had to be to get this many kills. Half my team are dead in the first few minutes. I was the only tank to go to the top of the hill but one of their lights and one of their SPGs come up and they are both quickly taken care of, from here I spot quite a few of their team which slows down the inevitable onslaught from them. I proceed to go arty hunting and kill the other 3. I also spot a D.W.2 AFK who I ignore (if it wasn't for this guy being AFK I wouldn't be sitting here writing this) after mopping up the next few I meet a Merder 38T who leaves me on 38 Health. Great, now I've got to be careful but it's now only an M2 Medium and the D.W.2 left, so I go for the cap but not before the medium gets to ours, I kill the D.W.2 and go to get the medium I load HEAT as I'm using the howie (who doesn't?) I use my speed to flank and I get the kill and the win. 

My best game yet and probably my best ever, this is my 3rd day back after taking a couple months off from the game. This is also my first post on the forum, I will post pictures tomorrow as my phone is broken so I used my DSLR to get the pictures and I can't find my damn SD card reader.

Anyway, happy tanking folks!

Proud owner of a Dumitris Medal

cReZmo #2 Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3985 battles
Good job!:smile:

"The man that controls the battle field controls history"

gingerbreadgit #3 Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6064 battles
Nice work, a lot of people underestimate the M5 Stuart. Games like that show it's just as good as any other in the right hands.

Cry Havoc Member 

FearMyCrit #4 Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:07 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3978 battles
  • [DMFR]
GG! :great:

Current tanks:
Lights: M2 Light, (elite) T1E6-X, (elite) Valentine ll
Mediums: (elite) M2 Medium, M4, Jumbo, (elite) T-25, VK 30.02 M
Heavies: T29, (elite) Churchill III, (elite) VK 30.01 H, (elite) VK36.01 H, (elite) Tiger, Tiger ll, (elite) KV-1, KV-1S

TD: (elite) T-18, (elite) Hellcat, T25/2, (elite) AT-2, AT-8, Marder 38T, (elite) SU-85B, SU-85

Hadgo512 #5 Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

Private

• Players
  • 901 battles

View Postgingerbreadgit, on 14 August 2014 - 12:03 AM, said:

Nice work, a lot of people underestimate the M5 Stuart. Games like that show it's just as good as any other in the right hands.

It's one of my favourites, although I haven't played it as much as I should. I am after the Chaffee and with more games like that it won't take too long at all!

gingerbreadgit #6 Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6064 battles
I'm the same, i was going for the Chaffee but decided against it after the new American scouts and all the conflicting things i'd read about it. Sounds like fun if you get to grips with it though. 

Cry Havoc Member 

Hadgo512 #7 Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 901 battles

View Postgingerbreadgit, on 14 August 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

I'm the same, i was going for the Chaffee but decided against it after the new American scouts and all the conflicting things i'd read about it. Sounds like fun if you get to grips with it though. 

I just unlocked the M7 and I really don't like it, I don't quite get where it fits in. As for mediums I'm working on the comet at the minute, I've just got the last upgrade pack and I'm starting to get how to drive it, I do miss my cromwell though

Palantas #8 Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13731 battles
  • [GD]
Nice game.  I don't have that medal.

HoodedWildKard #9 Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 8085 battles
  • [BNKR]
nice. those M5 stuarts are good, they give me no end of headaches.

"I hate nobody except Hitler, and that is professional" Winston Churchill.

Trolls crave our attention. Arguments or indeed any response provides them with nourishment, let them starve.

signature.png

I'm always looking for new platoon mates to play with so if you have a mic and play on xbox one, hit me up so amusing team times can ensue.

Playertd #10 Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19689 battles
Nice work man, if you like the m5stuart so much you NEED to get a T71, that thing is awesome. Made me sell my Chaffee lol.

4HPMvmm.jpg

Fear Da Butter #11 Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:19 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 34714 battles

View PostHadgo512, on 13 August 2014 - 05:53 PM, said:

So in the previous game I got a top gun on El Halluf which was your standard everyone camp low tier game, so I thought f@@@ it and just went for it and we won. I thought I won't beat that tonight... 

Himmelsdorf comes on next game, also low tier but in an M5 Stuart it had to be to get this many kills. Half my team are dead in the first few minutes. I was the only tank to go to the top of the hill but one of their lights and one of their SPGs come up and they are both quickly taken care of, from here I spot quite a few of their team which slows down the inevitable onslaught from them. I proceed to go arty hunting and kill the other 3. I also spot a D.W.2 AFK who I ignore (if it wasn't for this guy being AFK I wouldn't be sitting here writing this) after mopping up the next few I meet a Merder 38T who leaves me on 38 Health. Great, now I've got to be careful but it's now only an M2 Medium and the D.W.2 left, so I go for the cap but not before the medium gets to ours, I kill the D.W.2 and go to get the medium I load HEAT as I'm using the howie (who doesn't?) I use my speed to flank and I get the kill and the win. 

My best game yet and probably my best ever, this is my 3rd day back after taking a couple months off from the game. This is also my first post on the forum, I will post pictures tomorrow as my phone is broken so I used my DSLR to get the pictures and I can't find my damn SD card reader.

Anyway, happy tanking folks!

Good game, Welcome to the forums.....

"Fear da Butter"

Win8  2735.84  Win7 2184.11  EFF 1918.11  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users