WG attention.

Bacon clans training rooms

• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

Poll: Training rooms? (533 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

Training rooms?

1. Yes (489 votes [91.74%])

Percentage of vote: 91.74%

2. No (44 votes [8.26%])

Percentage of vote: 8.26%

Vote Hide poll

RRP #1 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9932 battles

POPULAR

Hello everyone, I hope I can get everyone within the community aboard and show WG we would 

Iike this. WG announced they have no intentions of adding training rooms. For some players this will not effect you or your time playing WoTs. For others such as clans this will be a huge upset and disappointment.

wg I am making this post to show you that this is the wrong move and myself and many others would like you to change your plans for training rooms. Wether or not clan wars is being looking into or worked on clans would like training rooms, they do a multiple of things to further this game and help it get better. With training rooms clans will be able to learn set ups, spots to go on maps, what tank to run together, what players have the best chemistry, it also allows for us to see what angles to approach a situation and how to handle certain situations, it also allows clans to help other clan members and help advance there skills.

what does this do for the average player? This can do a multiple of things as well. It will allow for players to go into games with their buddies and maybe see why something they don't understand happened the way it did so they can learn from that mistake. It will also help the players not as skilled at the game go in with players who are more skilled and allow them to help that lesser player. They can also go in and learn how to use there tanks a little bit before heading right into a game not understanding their tank and then going against more veteran players blind.

what can this do for WG? WG will also benefit from training rooms. If a player has experience a issue they think occurred they may go and see why this may have happen. Maybe this was a issue on WGs side or maybe it was just something they didn't understand. This will help players understand your game better making it so players have a more enjoyable play experience which results in a bigger and better player base.

To all clans out there and even just players wanting to try and understand some of the aspects of the game. Please cast your vote and also please upvote this so it may become a popular topic and show WG that we as a community would like change.

Thank you from Amazing Royce and everyone in WAR.   

Thought I was an Atheist , till I realized Im a God.

[H] aving [A] nger [T] owards [E] veryone [R] eaching (S) uccess

My Fursona is a White and Blue wolf.

Spid0sis #2 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 6667 battles
Full support from ToP in this thread. We NEED training rooms if you expect clan wars to be here. We have to have an area to test out strats. Sure 7v7 has turned out to boost ToPs winning percentage a substantial amount but it can only do so much. It helps communication skills and getting used to being called, but training rooms must be here.

T H C

ArtyHarHar #3 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17181 battles
Have they ever committed to eventually having Clan Wars on the Xbox?  Because if that isn't on their crystal ball doubt if we will get training rooms.  Maybe 7 vs 7 is the closest we will ever get. Still, having a "test room" or "training room" or what ever you would call it would be nice.

hofbrauwatts #4 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 6302 battles
I for one would love training rooms, and I think they could be a huge help to everyone. Especially when new maps come out.

NukaColaLlama #5 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 10342 battles
If anything I just want there to be an advanced tutorial, and make it required to play and complete before tier 7, to me that's when all the really fine nitpicky mechanics start to come into play and there is loads of small things to remember to do or not do. That's what I love about WoT, in the higher tiers when played right, it becomes a sort of chess match, but if a bunch of people still haven't learned how everything works hands on, they'll be stuck playing checkers.

RiceDrizzle88 #6 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3611 battles
I've always wanted to see how many Loltraktors can sit on top of a Maus :teethhappy:

RNG3SUS #7 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 7862 battles

View PostToP Spidosis, on 18 August 2014 - 04:39 PM, said:

Full support from ToP in this thread. We NEED training rooms if you expect clan wars to be here. We have to have an area to test out strats. Sure 7v7 has turned out to boost ToPs winning percentage a substantial amount but it can only do so much. It helps communication skills and getting used to being called, but training rooms must be here.

This, and 7 people in at once isn't enough to help in a clan with 3 callers and 30+ people, telling people that you'll pick them up later that night to teach them and get them used to being called and then not having a spot for 4+ hours and then when it does get filled it's filled by a player that already knows what they are doing because 7v7's are somewhat competitive.

Honest labor, no matter how menial or seemingly unimportant, disgraces no one. -Adolf Hitler "Mein Kampf"

Nerf Tier 10 TD's.

JonnyC0mbat #8 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3786 battles
They could always opt to allow clans to pay for their own server?  I know when Battlefield 3 offered this, me an my mates jumped on it and clubbed together to rent a server for 6 months.

Smokin D40 #9 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 25478 battles

I think I would like training rooms and clan battles.

All these ideas would be awesome if wot360 had about triple the number of players.

Silent D95 #10 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25292 battles
  • [-RE-]
I'm in full support of training rooms.

Thanks to Desyatnik Pansy for the sig

Commander of Royal Embassy/Silent Senpai/Raj's Waifu/PC Master Race/Homura Did Nothing Wrong/Secret Uni/Purveyor of Nep/The Lewd Mage/Pleb/His Royal Lurkness The First/Sarcasm Dispenser/Dragon and Science's waifu/Destroyer of Threads/Masochist/Japanese Warship Player/Lord of the Death Star/Neko/Messiah of Beards/Lover of Lace and Czech Tanks/RP Fan/Lewd Platoon Member/Shogunate of Destruction/Phantom/Shortcake/Sith Lord/Amateur Writer of Satire/Crazy Dutch-German Tanker/Mortal Enemy of Arty.(Templar Silent) "UNLIKE YOU I'M A [edited] PHOENIX , I WILL RISE FROM THE [edited] ASHES TO PUT YOU IN THE [edited] DIRT!!- Vegeta. "Juvenes erant Sparte muros el hastes fines eius." 

Prozog #11 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 6615 battles

View PostJonnyC0mbat, on 18 August 2014 - 08:45 AM, said:

They could always opt to allow clans to pay for their own server?  I know when Battlefield 3 offered this, me an my mates jumped on it and clubbed together to rent a server for 6 months.

That is because Battlefield and EA games use EA servers while NEW, and the servers leased are from Dice and others. This allow hackers and cheats to have their own place to go and clans as well, I DO not see WG ever allowing it as the PC does not allow it.

EDIT: I agree 100%, clan wars would have already of started. This allows for 100% control over the game and the players. Only tounrys are by and FOR WG.

Edited by Prozog, 18 August 2014 - 03:48 PM.

DOPAMINE DRIP 0 #12 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 12546 battles
  • [25KV]
Can we have changing rooms also ? My e75 is timmid about changing his camo in the garage where the other tanks can see him. 

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

TKoddaL33 #13 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21551 battles
As I've said in the clan thread. Hosted lobby, ability to choose tiers and maps. Just like PC.

"SPEED IS THE ESSENCE OF WAR" - Sun Tzu

"Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists." - Nikola Telsa

Kev360X #14 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12530 battles
  • [BNKR]
Got my vote, handy to learn maps and tactics, arty spots and safety zones, bushes to hide in when scouting etc etc. It may also help improve the player base as they can practice with buddies or at least learn maps and how their tank can use that map to the fullest

RRP #15 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9932 battles

View PostToP RNGesus, on 18 August 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

This, and 7 people in at once isn't enough to help in a clan with 3 callers and 30+ people, telling people that you'll pick them up later that night to teach them and get them used to being called and then not having a spot for 4+ hours and then when it does get filled it's filled by a player that already knows what they are doing because 7v7's are somewhat competitive.

Thats our issue in WAR right now, 7v7 is not helping us because we just have so many members. We can't find what tanks to use or set ups because 7v7s is just not the place to do this. We are playing 7v7s like random matches and not taking them very seriously as of right now because we just can't teach our guys and learn set ups and stuff.

ExaminedGORE #16 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 3924 battles
  • [SKREB]

View PostToP RNGesus, on 18 August 2014 - 05:44 PM, said:

Sorry for a offtopic, but the ToP is your clan? Spidosis have it also before the Nick : P

@op

I would love to have training rooms like on PC. We could check positions, learn maps and do friendly skirmishes.

Edited by ExaminedGORE, 18 August 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Check out my DeviantArt. World of Tanks fanarts || Fractals || My childhood sketchs  : )  

"I can't even be bothered to reply anymore the tinfoil hat is to thick to get through" ~ A dapper kiwi, 05 October 2015

THExCHRONIC #17 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 18306 battles
they should have a private lobby setup it would be nice to learn the maps completely

RRP #18 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9932 battles

View PostJonnyC0mbat, on 18 August 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

I actually am not opposed to this idea. There should be no reason a clan cannot maybe put together 20 bucks to rent a room or something.

Prozog #19 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 6615 battles

View Postgodloesugly 7, on 18 August 2014 - 08:47 AM, said:

Can we have changing rooms also ? My e75 is timmid about changing his camo in the garage where the other tanks can see him. 

:veryhappy:

Silent D95 #20 Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25292 battles
  • [-RE-]

View PostAmazing Royce, on 18 August 2014 - 10:49 AM, said:

Thats our issue in WAR right now, 7v7 is not helping us because we just have so many members. We can find what tanks to use or set ups because 7v7s is just not the place to do this. We are playing 7v7s like random matches and not taking them very seriously as of right now because we just can't teach our guys and learn set ups and stuff.

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks to Desyatnik Pansy for the sig

Commander of Royal Embassy/Silent Senpai/Raj's Waifu/PC Master Race/Homura Did Nothing Wrong/Secret Uni/Purveyor of Nep/The Lewd Mage/Pleb/His Royal Lurkness The First/Sarcasm Dispenser/Dragon and Science's waifu/Destroyer of Threads/Masochist/Japanese Warship Player/Lord of the Death Star/Neko/Messiah of Beards/Lover of Lace and Czech Tanks/RP Fan/Lewd Platoon Member/Shogunate of Destruction/Phantom/Shortcake/Sith Lord/Amateur Writer of Satire/Crazy Dutch-German Tanker/Mortal Enemy of Arty.(Templar Silent) "UNLIKE YOU I'M A [edited] PHOENIX , I WILL RISE FROM THE [edited] ASHES TO PUT YOU IN THE [edited] DIRT!!- Vegeta. "Juvenes erant Sparte muros el hastes fines eius." 

Also tagged with Bacon, clans, training rooms

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users