WG attention.

Bacon clans training rooms

• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

Poll: Training rooms? (533 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

Training rooms?

1. Yes (489 votes [91.74%])

Percentage of vote: 91.74%

2. No (44 votes [8.26%])

Percentage of vote: 8.26%

Vote Hide poll

One Major #341 Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:02 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25620 battles

Isn't everyone already "Party" trained?  :smile:

Hum.. Maybe this explains all the "wet seats" in the tanks, lately...

YES Please.. Lets have training rooms,

I hate wet seats! :trollface:

Edited by One Major, 15 September 2014 - 05:07 PM.

SecndChance NoO #342 Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 6024 battles

View PostMr Saime, on 10 September 2014 - 04:27 PM, said:

Thank you :smile:

We need to keep this thread active, were nine days no one answered....

Sorry for my bad english,i'm italian 

View PostRaiBOT01, on 18 August 2014 - 09:18 AM, said:

Hello tankers!

Other members of the community suggested this :) We will make sure to pass this thread to the development team. 

Tanks!! :wub:

View PostNyx WGA, on 19 August 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Hi there! I just wanted to pop in and say that we definitely have heard your feedback. In the original gamescom Q&A that I believe is where this originated, our answer was "We have no plans for a training room at this time." It wasn't intended to mean that we would NEVER do training rooms.

I recently shared with you that the functionality of missions is now available, and that in the near future there will be a complete system in place. After that, we have plans for a ton of stuff that we are pretty sure you are going to enjoy, but we're not ready to start talking about yet. Our current to-do list is based on feedback we've received (from you!) in regards to content, maps, and features that you guys have already expressed a lot of interest in.

Obviously, this is something that a lot of people are interested in, so we'll take this feedback, and consider how it fits into the overall plan. Please note that I am NOT saying we are dropping everything already scheduled and that you can expect training rooms to appear soon. We'll take this into consideration as we plan for the future :smile:

View PostNyx WGA, on 19 August 2014 - 03:59 PM, said:

Alrighty, listen up. There is no need to call people names here. Most of us are having a productive discussion, or were, but we seem to be dissolving into just being rude to one another.

a) Please stop being rude and disrespectful to one another. If you don't agree with someone, it is OK for other people to have an opinion that differs from yours. It won't kill you, I promise.

b) Please stop bumping the thread. It's against the forum rules. This thread is visible enough.

XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX #343 Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19433 battles
Hmm, out of curiosity, does anyone know of any physics glitches? I haven't been able to discover any of them, even on maps of which I know existed. Well, anything? (Hopes I don't get in trouble for this...)

R.I.P. Lucky the cat, (2-24-14) you magnificent bastard.

Click here to learn about the math of WoT!

PDG Saime #344 Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:23 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25089 battles
  • [CDR]
Still no news on the training room? :unsure:

RRP #345 Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:29 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9936 battles
Hmmm this thread again :) lol love it.

Thought I was an Atheist , till I realized Im a God.

[H] aving [A] nger [T] owards [E] veryone [R] eaching (S) uccess

My Fursona is a White and Blue wolf.

Wikkid Devil #346 Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:06 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7703 battles
Thread cryostasis? It hasn't been dead long enough to be thread necromancy.

YOLO - Because stupid people don't know what Carpe Diem means.

RRP #347 Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:18 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9936 battles

View PostWikkid Devil, on 02 October 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

Thread cryostasis? It hasn't been dead long enough to be thread necromancy.

yeah but this is a thread that should come back from the dead.

CyberValkyr #348 Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17395 battles
i really hope it will be in 1.6 or I'm going on a riot. 
Formerly known as Zambieslayer28 

Wikkid Devil #349 Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7703 battles

View PostZambieSlayer28, on 02 October 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

i really hope it will be in 1.6 or I'm going on a riot. 

Want to buy some bricks?

YOLO - Because stupid people don't know what Carpe Diem means.

Finn Ryder #350 Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:33 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4861 battles
This has my vote. I was very surprised when I first started playing to discover that wot didn't have private lobbies.

Deathkeizer III #351 Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:08 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7113 battles

I would certainly like to see this in WoT some day.

That way I can find the best spots for my WT auf E-100 to attack from the shadows when new maps come out. *Evil Smile*

Currently in my Garage: T1E6-X, T7 Combat Car, T1E6-X1, Locust, Chaffee, Ram II, M4 Sherman, T14, M6, M6A2E1, T95 (DOOM TURTLE), T110E3, Matilda, FV215b 183 (Death Star), FV304 (Bert the Avenger), Panzer 38H, Panzer II J, Panzer I ausf C, Panzer IV, VK 30.02 (M), VK 30.01 (H), VK 36.01 (H), Jagdpanzer IV, Pz. Sfl V, E-25, Rheinmetall-Borsig Waffentrager, Waffentrager auf Pz. IV, Waffentrager auf E-100, Hotchkiss H35, UE 57, SAu 40, 105 leFH18B2, KV-1, KV-2 , KV-1S, IS, NC-31, Renault Otsu.

Future Tier 10 tanks to utilize in armored warfare once acquired: IS-7, JagdPanzerE-100, Maus, Waffentrager auf E-100, E-100, T57 Heavy Tank, Object 268, T110E5, T-62A, E-50M, M48 Patton, FV4202, FV215b, IS-4, Object 140, Object 263, Leopard 1, Object 430, AMX 50 B, AMX 50 Foch 155, T110E4, 113, 121, STB-1.

Supersoldier ZW #352 Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:13 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 3728 battles

View PostUnkeptCanine96, on 18 August 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

Ok, here is a question for anyone who know how training rooms work.  Can you go into a training room by yourself and pick different tanks to shoot at, or do you need other people to be the opposing tanks?  I would love a training room if I could drop different tanks in to figure out the best weakspots without needing someone else to enter the room.

I'd love that! :D

it would be such a great tool for finding out where best to nit-pick at different areas of an enemy's armor with my Chaffee.

also it seems as though training rooms are by far the will of the masses according to the poll. :)

TKoddaL33 #353 Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:33 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23775 battles
Eh. I like this thread. It's like the 1% always disagreeing. Just like in reality.

"SPEED IS THE ESSENCE OF WAR" - Sun Tzu

"Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists." - Nikola Telsa

DIVINEvHYDRA #354 Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14133 battles
  • [W0C]
i say yea because we all need a little fun here and there am i right?????????????????

kingrich06 #355 Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:05 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 64028 battles

training rooms good idea...as long as no xp/silver can be made from them.  would be a great place to explore maps, tactics, test tanks etc.

the bad part: if a % of the population are always in the training rooms, would that lower the overall population of players in real matches?

49 Tier X's, less than a dozen to go... Arrrrrgggg the grind is REAL!!!

JoeDaFrogman #356 Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17911 battles

Nyx WGA, on 19 August 2014 - 03:59 PM, said:

Alrighty, listen up. There is no need to call people names here. Most of us are having a productive discussion, or were, but we seem to be dissolving into just being rude to one another.

a) Please stop being rude and disrespectful to one another. If you don't agree with someone, it is OK for other people to have an opinion that differs from yours. It won't kill you, I promise.

b) Please stop bumping the thread. It's against the forum rules. This thread is visible enough.

Here is the the thing, and WGA, I HOPE YOU ARE LISTENING.

Poll threads(especially) need to be be periodically bumped.

For requests for any developer related content such as gameplay features requested, etc, a poll is only a point in time gauge of what people do/do not want.   As people come to the forums, MOST of them don't' search and even if they did, people have different ways of requesting the same information that make some searches useless.  

For example, this thread is "training room"  with a poll.  But what if the next person does not think of it that way and posts with the title of "map free roam mode".    This thread has over 500 votes.   What if the new thread gets 300 NEW DISTINCT votes.   At the end of the day, that's 800 votes on the same topic, but you have no idea because they are spread out over multiple threads/polls.     Nor do the multiple threads have a way to ensure you have DISTINCTNESS of voters for/against a specific option.     That's not even counting the literally thousands of possible forum users who would never see this topic because it's in English and they never come to the English forum.   Technically, there could be 4k people who "vote" for this feature, but you have no clue due to the language differences or other people who voted in thread A but did not vote in this thread.      The same holds true for dozens of other topics.   Hence why people would continue to bump this or any other thread, especially a poll thread to gather more votes from people who may not have been on the forum 3 months ago when the original thread was made.   

and for that matter, your own rules are inconsistent and incompatible with each other:

Block Quote

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling

This category includes:
• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
• Creating threads on topics that already exist on the forums, (Please use search and add to existing topics where possible)
• Offtopic posting.
• Creating threads/posts for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
• Creating threads/posts for purpose of reporting or discussing in game violations. Such incidences are to be directed to Support.
• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters.
• Making non-constructive posts, or posts with non-constructive topics.
• Abusing the "Report" feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages.
• Numbering a thread, posting “First!”, “IBTL” (“in before thread lock”) or any other fad statements.
• “Bumping” posts. Some sections may allow “bumping” in moderation, but users are to check the subsection of the forum to make sure that it is allowed in that section.
• Petition posts or polls that are not aimed at conducting a discussion.

So would you rather people recreate threads and would then dilute the voting pool(they do already!) or just have a large comprehensive thread to more accurately gauge desire for a specific feature?  Personally, I would far prefer the most accurate measure of player levels of demand for a feature vs hundreds of new threads that not only pollute the forums in volume but repeat the same topics and make it MUCH harder for WGA to accurately gauge player demain for a specific feature(like I said, it's bad enough we can't have localized polls so that all language forum users can have input and you can see in a single consolidated location how important a feature is to at least the forum users)

whew...

YouTube

Twitch.tv

Frogman's Guide to Silver in World of Tanks

Want to win more?  Learn to count!™

Shadow puppets are illogical, inflexible, and totalitarian.   Most people don't know this because the shadow puppets live in the shadows meddling in others lives usually without reason.   Even worse, they are hypocrites who allow no dissension to their tactics.

Playertd #357 Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19690 battles

Needed to happen months ago, needed to happen last patch, and still needs to happen.

Come on WG enough stalling just add the one thing any multiplayer game needs.....

4HPMvmm.jpg

Playertd #358 Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19690 battles

View Postkingrich06, on 29 October 2014 - 11:05 AM, said:

training rooms good idea...as long as no xp/silver can be made from them.  would be a great place to explore maps, tactics, test tanks etc.

the bad part: if a % of the population are always in the training rooms, would that lower the overall population of players in real matches?

So many people would come back to this game if they ever add training rooms, I'm pretty sure overall population in random matches would skyrocket lol.

4HPMvmm.jpg

Proraptor8 #359 Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:48 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 5029 battles
Thats a great idea royce. Then maybe  make it so the person has to get a certain number of XP to be able to join the regular servers

RRP #360 Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:52 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9936 battles
How did this come back? The necro is real.

Also tagged with Bacon, clans, training rooms

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users