Tank Landing Craft Wargaming XBOX 360 Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

HBFT WGA #1 Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 289 battles

Tankers!

Do you like tanks?  Do you like water?  This is your chance to combine your two passions into one amazing landing craft that will deliver your tanks to an unsuspecting target of choice!

Here is an example of a "Turtle Beach Landing Craft" that we built:

How to join the contest:

• Design and construct a tank landing craft that will deliver your tank amphibiously to a landing location
  • You can amphibiously deliver whatever tank that you would like to.
  • Take a video of your tank landing craft with your gamertag handwritten on a piece of paper (clearly visible in the image)
  • Share your tank landing craft in action by posting a Youtube link in this forum thread

Rules:

• One entry per player
  • Each tank craft must be created exclusively for this contest
  • Entries will be judged on creativity, quality, complexity, etc.
  • All videos can be posted using the "Embed YouTube Video" option found on your existing forum tools
  • Wargaming gains exclusive rights to the contest image when you post it on the forum, as outlined in the “10. User Generated Content” section of the Terms of Service

The submission deadline is Wednesday, September 3 at 06:00 PDT (September 3 13:00 UTC).

Prizes:

1st place: 6,000 Gold + 1 week of Premium Time Freedom Super Pershing + Garage Slot (Moved from this contest)

2nd place: 4,000 Gold + 1 week of Premium Time

3rd place: 2,500 Gold + 1 week of Premium Time

HoodedWildKard #2 Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 8085 battles
  • [BNKR]
Ooh two days off work keeps getting better and better, I'll need to make an entry

"I hate nobody except Hitler, and that is professional" Winston Churchill.

Trolls crave our attention. Arguments or indeed any response provides them with nourishment, let them starve.

signature.png

I'm always looking for new platoon mates to play with so if you have a mic and play on xbox one, hit me up so amusing team times can ensue.

GORGE ROMERO #3 Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 6642 battles
  • [CRY]

i think they blew up the moment they touched the beach...that tiger didnt look right upside down...

I was trying very hard not to laugh (and I failed miserably) the entire time that I was mobilizing those vehicles. :P

~HBFT

HoodedWildKard #4 Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 8085 battles
  • [BNKR]

I even have tank models to do this with, my little tiger 2 and T-34 :) or maybe my warhammer tanks. Do I get extra points if my craft can carry a Leman russ executioner and a Hell hammer super heavy? :teethhappy:

In my heart, you get extra style points for carrying a Land Raider (to start) and an Imperator-Class Titan. :)

~HBFT

Trolls crave our attention. Arguments or indeed any response provides them with nourishment, let them starve.

signature.png

I'm always looking for new platoon mates to play with so if you have a mic and play on xbox one, hit me up so amusing team times can ensue.

ARRothe #5 Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 6031 battles

+1 for that epic cameo by Seaweed! :O

Right ... time to get creative :)

"A battle is, in effect, a contest between two wills - your own and that of the enemy general." - Bernard Montgomery
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Skelbonic Twitch name is WoT_ARRothe, look out for me during livestreams :)

Ruthless4u #6 Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 11561 battles
  • [SKREB]
My bunny and kitty don't like water, hmmmm

Equality is a myth.

In order to ensure rights for one, you must destroy rights of another.

Keep calm and wait for Naval Action.

Please donate to Aperts international 

http://www.apert-international.org

TheD3sertFox #7 Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6327 battles
Just so happens I have an M1 Abrams model I built a while back I could use for this. Now just to think of something creative to build for it.... :justwait:

signature.png

TangoWhisky07 #8 Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17498 battles

Quote; "1st place: 6,000 Gold + 1 week of Premium Time Freedom Super Pershing + Garage Slot (Moved from this contest)"

(In my best Gollum voice)

Oh YESssss The precious...

It WILL be mines!....

Hobo Bravo #9 Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:24 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13599 battles
  • [CHM]
I will never join a contest again probaly i got my hopes so high only to be crushed last min by people with more money and time then normal people in the tank creation contest my girl friends mad at me cause the cat clawed her put for even trying to get the pictures so for any one who cant afford to do much in your creation dont get your hopes up people will join just cause they can when the 1st prise is some thing they dont need.

aisle4cleanup #10 Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:46 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 51297 battles
  • [A4C]

View PostHobo Bravo, on 18 August 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:

I will never join a contest again probaly i got my hopes so high only to be crushed last min by people with more money and time then normal people in the tank creation contest my girl friends mad at me cause the clawed her put for even trying to get the pictures so for any one who cant afford to do much in your creation dont get your hopes up people will join just cause they can when the 1st prise is some thing they dont need.

Wookie Shanker #11 Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 11728 battles
  • [CRPTX]
That was kinda fail tho xD good luck to entrants.

SickoMcNasty #12 Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 10805 battles

*Clunk*

*Clink*

*ding*

"Control, this is Delta; reporting In.... 

Abort Operation Doom Turtle.... 

Failure to launch"

lol, I know, right?

~HBFT

Artillery is to stop campers.But I don't camp, and I'm always getting nuked.Well you need to play arty safe and stop crying.How do I play arty safe?Camp behind cover.

Fighting a WT E-100 is like playing chess and your opponent gets to make 6 moves per turn. 

KeystoneCops #13 Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17819 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostHobo Bravo, on 19 August 2014 - 01:24 AM, said:

I will never join a contest again probaly i got my hopes so high only to be crushed last min by people with more money and time then normal people in the tank creation contest my girl friends mad at me cause the cat clawed her put for even trying to get the pictures so for any one who cant afford to do much in your creation dont get your hopes up people will join just cause they can when the 1st prise is some thing they dont need.

Oh my. I didn't comment on your sour grapes thread. I figured, let you vent. But don't poo poo on the efforts of others just to rationalize your loss. You're an adult. Act like it.

Sake Chun #14 Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4190 battles
hmmm might get into... not interested in freedom though :sceptic:

ADDPaladin #15 Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7861 battles

View PostTangoWhisky07, on 19 August 2014 - 01:20 AM, said:

Quote; "1st place: 6,000 Gold + 1 week of Premium Time Freedom Super Pershing + Garage Slot (Moved from this contest)"

(In my best Gollum voice)

Oh YESssss The precious...

It WILL be mines!....

I was just going to pass on this contest until they changed the reward but now i just have to try.

View PostKeystoneCops, on 19 August 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

Oh my. I didn't comment on your sour grapes thread. I figured, let you vent. But don't poo poo on the efforts of others just to rationalize your loss. You're an adult. Act like it.

Unfortunately that may not be true I've noticed a lot of tweens and teens in the game and I'm sure they're a good number of the forum trolls too.

ADDPaladin #16 Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7861 battles

Is it wrong that with each contest I look at the more I want to get some matchbox tanks for my kids even though they are only 5 months, 2 and 3? granted I may use them from time to time as well.....

bulletmaster22 #17 Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8294 battles

View PostADDPaladin, on 19 August 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

Oi! I'm a teen! and I'm offended >:(

Jokes, I think I'll do something for this even though I got nothing for the last one.

My problem is that the only tank I have is the paper Tiger I made the previous competition... I think we all know where I'm going with this. :)

Block Quote

...At a prewar diplomatic conference, the Nazi Foreign Minister Ribbentrop "sniffed" to Eden and Churchill that if there was another war, the Italians would be on Germany's side!
To which Churchill supposedly replied: "that seems only fair, we had them last time!"...

HoodedWildKard #18 Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 8085 battles
  • [BNKR]
Found my adapter to copy films from my phone, I'd better get started. I want that freedom

Edited by HoodedWildKard, 19 August 2014 - 05:46 PM.

signature.png

Ruthless4u #19 Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 11561 battles
  • [SKREB]

No entrants yet?

hope to see some interesting stuff

Equality is a myth.

In order to ensure rights for one, you must destroy rights of another.

Keep calm and wait for Naval Action.

Please donate to Aperts international 

http://www.apert-international.org

TheD3sertFox #20 Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6327 battles

View PostADDPaladin, on 19 August 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

Unfortunately that may not be true I've noticed a lot of tweens and teens in the game and I'm sure they're a good number of the forum trolls too.

I take offense! Have you seen my forum posts? Nothing but positive contribution!

***Note: No offense actually taken. Just refuse to be included in the vocal minority of those who give people my age an excessively bad reputation. Not meant to cause offense to poster of quote either ***

signature.png

Also tagged with Tank, Landing, Craft, Wargaming, XBOX, 360, Contest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users