When's the next one coming

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

bulletmaster22 #1 Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:12 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8294 battles

I posted this in the general discussion area but got no replies so, here it goes.

This question is directly to WG, but anyone else can input too.

When's the next paper tank making competition? I've seem some people in previous competitons with their paper tanks and would really be happy to be a part of the next one.

Just to add, I have made 2 paper tanks before. A Tiger 1 (Desert camo) and KV-1 (Winter camo),

Should I post a picture of them? I actually made both without a template. Just a ruler, a pencil, a scissors and some paper. :)

Block Quote

...At a prewar diplomatic conference, the Nazi Foreign Minister Ribbentrop "sniffed" to Eden and Churchill that if there was another war, the Italians would be on Germany's side!
To which Churchill supposedly replied: "that seems only fair, we had them last time!"...

the exiled west #2 Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3372 battles
WG employees are the only ones who know for sure dude. Nobody in the community knows until they arrive. I doubt theyd have another one though, they dont repeat contests, they do new ones every time.

yWEt0fx.png

bulletmaster22 #3 Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8294 battles

Aw, really would have loved to be a part of it. :(

Where should I post the pictures of the my two tanks?

Block Quote

...At a prewar diplomatic conference, the Nazi Foreign Minister Ribbentrop "sniffed" to Eden and Churchill that if there was another war, the Italians would be on Germany's side!
To which Churchill supposedly replied: "that seems only fair, we had them last time!"...

LadyObscura WGA #4 Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Live Ops Producer

• Developers
  • 1546 battles
I'd suggest contacting HBFT WGA on this one :smile:

I3iggus Nickus #5 Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34181 battles
  • [ACES]
I want to be part of it, but have no way to upload a picture:sad:

​Member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club [ACES] Armoured Aces "Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny"

1: A leap of faith. An unproveable belief in a reality beyond this world. 2: suicide. Escaping a pointless existence. 3: acceptance of an Absurd existence, and the freedom that comes with creating your own meaning.

"He who snipes snipers, runs the risk of becoming the sniper himself. If you gaze into the scope, the scope gazes back"

bulletmaster22 #6 Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8294 battles

View PostLadyObscura WGA, on 25 August 2014 - 08:44 PM, said:

I'd suggest contacting HBFT WGA on this one :smile:

Thanks, just sent him a message. ;)

I'll post a picture of my KV-1 and Tiger in this thread tommorow. :D

Block Quote

Outlaw23V #7 Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 35186 battles
  • [VGC]

View Postbulletmaster22, on 25 August 2014 - 04:14 PM, said:

Thanks, just sent him a message. ;)

I'll post a picture of my KV-1 and Tiger in this thread tommorow. :D

Waiting......:popcorn:

"Shoot First, Shoot Straight, Protect the Innocent and Punish the Deserving!"

LTC William "Buck" James -  1/23 Inf. Tel Afar, Iraq 2004

bulletmaster22 #8 Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:57 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8294 battles

View PostVGC Outlaw23V, on 20 October 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

Waiting......:popcorn:

Oh, yeah, completely forgot about this thread... I have an Renault FT done and a Sherman in the making too, I could post those too... if I can get the time of course. :mellow:

Also would anyone have a template for the Mk.IV WW1 tank?

Edited by bulletmaster22, 11 December 2014 - 10:07 PM.

Block Quote

KMaus WGA #9 Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 21 battles

View Postbulletmaster22, on 25 August 2014 - 11:12 AM, said:

I posted this in the general discussion area but got no replies so, here it goes.

This question is directly to WG, but anyone else can input too.

When's the next paper tank making competition? I've seem some people in previous competitons with their paper tanks and would really be happy to be a part of the next one.

Just to add, I have made 2 paper tanks before. A Tiger 1 (Desert camo) and KV-1 (Winter camo),

Should I post a picture of them? I actually made both without a template. Just a ruler, a pencil, a scissors and some paper. :)

Feel free to share them in the Fanart section of the forums for sure! As for contests, that sounds like a cool one!
If you have an idea for a contest, feel free to put it together and send it my way in a PM.

....Maybe we should have a Contest Idea thread.... is that something people would be interested in?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users