Rewards for money spent

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

ChEntE 1503 #21 Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:30 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 57855 battles

View PostI drD00M I, on 05 October 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

Did you know you can save up to 15% with GEICO insurance? 

Well did ya know there REALLY is an oldest trick in the book? 

SafeWatYouSayin #22 Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24246 battles
  • [CWHT]
Yes would be nice to see some return for my money

dookiefoot #23 Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:28 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24181 battles
Wg, can you please let us know if this will become a reality?  

SycoJim #24 Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:57 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17306 battles

Yes i do agree ....... when i first started playing  i bought like 3 premieun tanks . then i started buying gold to convert before i knew or realized it i spent like 700.00 . ya kinda crazy . after xbox one came out  i still came  back to the 360 to play tanks.... but when i dropped 500.00 in one day almost  that was enough for me. i had to give tanks up.....so i played on the one  then i saw the add that tanks wascomeing to the ONE.i waslike hell yes . lol..... well long story short im back on the 360 and already in 2 weeks droppedanother 300.00. i have all the RARE  tanks  besides a few and i have the -------    

IS-6                                 

T-34

KV-5

TOG 2

CHURCHILL

AMX 50 TIER 8

FURY

MUTANT SIX  - FREEDOM -JAGTIGER 8.8--THE LOWE -- AND A FEW OTHERS  HARD TO Remember them all ......  i wish there was a world of tanks rewards card ...... would be awesome . hell just  give me a few extra items or a special camo or tank . something to say  hey we appreciate your support and heres a special item for you . have to remember  you need the support so  think about it . thanks

Edited by SycoJim, 12 March 2015 - 07:58 AM.

geewizz #25 Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 20688 battles
  • [10000]
I've earned a diamond encrusted solid gold Tiger II all the money I've spent.
17 Tier X tanks. T110E5, T57 Heavy, T110E3, T110E4, FV215b, FV215b 183, E100, Jg.Pz. E 100, WT auf E100, B-C 25t, AMX 50 B, Foch 155
                      T-62A, Obj. 430, IS-7, IS-4, Obj. 268.

Jasonthesensei #26 Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:45 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 9454 battles

View PostTiniestAxis3834, on 26 September 2014 - 02:06 AM, said:

I like this idea.

A couple days of free Premium account, or a handful of free Consumables, maybe a custom Camo Paint job?

Yeah custom camo because I want the freedom paint job on all of my American tanks

Kwaud #27 Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:42 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15340 battles
  • [WLNP]

Do you all remember the good ole days when a game was bought and played without putting any more money into it? I understand companies need support but it seems like this is the way games are trending. You have to spend money to get things others can't receive. I would have happily payed $60 to buy this game if everyone had an equal opportunity to gain experience and earn tanks.

I don't have a lot of extra money to put into the game and it bothers me that people who do unlock tanks faster (premium time) and can get additional tanks (premium tanks) and now they are asking for more... 

Just my two cents... I don't want to start any arguments. Just a thought. If you disagree tell me why. I am open for discussion.

IronBallsMatt #28 Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10629 battles

View PostKwaud, on 16 July 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

Do you all remember the good ole days when a game was bought and played without putting any more money into it? I understand companies need support but it seems like this is the way games are trending. You have to spend money to get things others can't receive. I would have happily payed $60 to buy this game if everyone had an equal opportunity to gain experience and earn tanks.

I don't have a lot of extra money to put into the game and it bothers me that people who do unlock tanks faster (premium time) and can get additional tanks (premium tanks) and now they are asking for more... 

Just my two cents... I don't want to start any arguments. Just a thought. If you disagree tell me why. I am open for discussion.

I don't think this game was a AAA title until recently, probably would have been an arcade release with add ons if sold a year ago. And they wouldnt have got as many players, which would have meant the community would not be as strong as it is. WG did a very good job of giving us a solid game from the start with enough content to be getting on with, and then building it up over time.

So I prefer the way WoT has been sold to us a lot more than the destiny / cod/ battlefield way of doing things, where you get left behind if your content isn't up to date. 

This is one reason why GTA5 is so awesome, they just want you to play the game and perhaps the next gen cross over has allowed them two chances to sell copies.

And with W0T360 updates are free, everyone has the same content. In fact i have probably spent as much on this game as I would have for a AAA title over the past year and don't feel left behind or scammed. Most of my gold has gone on perma camo and changing equipment/swapping skills, the op rewards and free premium days have been enough for me. Spending 60 bucks over a year has made this more affordable than a 60 price from day 1

But I think the curse of the gamer is you either have money but no time, or time but no money.

Edited by Mattbot 360, 16 July 2015 - 01:43 PM.

Kwaud #29 Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:17 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15340 battles
  • [WLNP]

I appreciate the reply Mattbot 360, I agree with a lot of what you say. 

It makes sense that it would have been hard for WarGaming to grow as they did. I really like the free updates rather than free premium time and making us pay for updates if that makes sense.

I guess the one thing that bothers me is being able to earn XP and silver faster than others when you are paying. I have been playing WOT for over a year and someone who has been playing for 6 months may have progressed further than I have because they have a bigger check book rather than skill or time.

Smokinfool9 #30 Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:37 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7700 battles
  • [WAR]

View PostKwaud, on 16 July 2015 - 04:17 PM, said:

I appreciate the reply Mattbot 360, I agree with a lot of what you say. 

It makes sense that it would have been hard for WarGaming to grow as they did. I really like the free updates rather than free premium time and making us pay for updates if that makes sense.

I guess the one thing that bothers me is being able to earn XP and silver faster than others when you are paying. I have been playing WOT for over a year and someone who has been playing for 6 months may have progressed further than I have because they have a bigger check book rather than skill or time.

We'll man all I can say is now that you have skills and time use some of that time to expand your check book. This game was meant to be played spending money, stop free loading and join the rest of us spending way too much on this game. I gotta be nearing a grand spent.

CBMxLaheyx69 #31 Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8770 battles
  • [CHRG]
Great idea!

runawaydrag0n1 #32 Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16524 battles
  • [_APCR]

View PostSmokinfool9, on 08 September 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

Wargaming, what do you guys think about doing a reward program, go back and divey up what players have spent in game and come up with total brackets that have rewards or maybe a new premium maybe some gold, silver. Then depending on how much the player spent  the greater the reward.

runawaydrag0n1 #33 Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:14 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16524 battles
  • [_APCR]
I myself will never spend another penny on world of tanks. This is about the greediest game I have seen. I mean to pay gold every time you want to remove equipment from a tank and the premium tanks come on you can't use the experience but they want you to pay gold to exchange it for free experience.it should have been pay silver to exchange experience you already paid gold for the premium tank the same for equipment it should only be payed once per tank. That's why I will never spend another penny on world of tanks. And if the game doesn't stop glitching with the spawning in late and the superhero health on the tanks I'll stop playing all together. This company isn't listening to there customers and that's how companies fall apart.

runawaydrag0n1 #34 Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:18 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16524 battles
  • [_APCR]
I myself will never spend another penny on world of tanks. This is about the greediest game I have seen. I mean to pay gold every time you want to remove equipment from a tank and the premium tanks come on you can't use the experience but they want you to pay gold to exchange it for free experience.it should have been pay silver to exchange experience you already paid gold for the premium tank the same for equipment it should only be payed once per tank. That's why I will never spend another penny on world of tanks. And if the game doesn't stop glitching with the spawning in late and the superhero health on the tanks I'll stop playing all together. This company isn't listening to there customers and that's how companies fall apart.

runawaydrag0n1 #35 Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:19 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16524 battles
  • [_APCR]

View Postrunawaydrag0n1, on 21 November 2015 - 03:00 PM, said:

runawaydrag0n1 #36 Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:29 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16524 battles
  • [_APCR]
I wish people who play world of tanks should submit tickets so the company can see how fed up they are with how greedy this game is. I can understand premium account but the premium tanks you shouldn't have to pay gold to exchange experience. You can't use the experience on a premium tank anyway I can see using silver but not gold.I mean it's not like they give you tons of silver anyway you can't make enough silver to even keep up some people give up playing before they even get to tier 10.

KSspeedo77 #37 Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6920 battles

View PostKwaud, on 16 July 2015 - 06:42 AM, said:

View PostSycoJim, on 12 March 2015 - 01:57 AM, said:

Yes i do agree ....... when i first started playing  i bought like 3 premieun tanks . then i started buying gold to convert before i knew or realized it i spent like 700.00 . ya kinda crazy . after xbox one came out  i still came  back to the 360 to play tanks.... but when i dropped 500.00 in one day almost  that was enough for me. i had to give tanks up.....so i played on the one  then i saw the add that tanks wascomeing to the ONE.i waslike hell yes . lol..... well long story short im back on the 360 and already in 2 weeks droppedanother 300.00. i have all the RARE  tanks  besides a few and i have the -------    

IS-6                                 

T-34

KV-5

TOG 2

CHURCHILL

AMX 50 TIER 8

FURY

MUTANT SIX  - FREEDOM -JAGTIGER 8.8--THE LOWE -- AND A FEW OTHERS  HARD TO Remember them all ......  i wish there was a world of tanks rewards card ...... would be awesome . hell just  give me a few extra items or a special camo or tank . something to say  hey we appreciate your support and heres a special item for you . have to remember  you need the support so  think about it . thanks

View PostMattbot 360, on 16 July 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:

I don't think this game was a AAA title until recently, probably would have been an arcade release with add ons if sold a year ago. And they wouldnt have got as many players, which would have meant the community would not be as strong as it is. WG did a very good job of giving us a solid game from the start with enough content to be getting on with, and then building it up over time.

So I prefer the way WoT has been sold to us a lot more than the destiny / cod/ battlefield way of doing things, where you get left behind if your content isn't up to date. 

This is one reason why GTA5 is so awesome, they just want you to play the game and perhaps the next gen cross over has allowed them two chances to sell copies.

And with W0T360 updates are free, everyone has the same content. In fact i have probably spent as much on this game as I would have for a AAA title over the past year and don't feel left behind or scammed. Most of my gold has gone on perma camo and changing equipment/swapping skills, the op rewards and free premium days have been enough for me. Spending 60 bucks over a year has made this more affordable than a 60 price from day 1

But I think the curse of the gamer is you either have money but no time, or time but no money.

View Postrunawaydrag0n1, on 21 November 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

View Postrunawaydrag0n1, on 21 November 2015 - 09:29 AM, said:

I wish people who play world of tanks should submit tickets so the company can see how fed up they are with how greedy this game is. I can understand premium account but the premium tanks you shouldn't have to pay gold to exchange experience. You can't use the experience on a premium tank anyway I can see using silver but not gold.I mean it's not like they give you tons of silver anyway you can't make enough silver to even keep up some people give up playing before they even get to tier 10.

I agree with all of you bout spending the money for EXP. or premi time. What really gets my goat is you spend real money on special tanks & then all the sudden they get FUBARed. I have no problem with them changing regular tanks around but quite messin with the premium tanks we spend our hard earned money on!!   I have hard enough time keeping regular ammo in any of my tanks let alone premium ammo!! Always low on silver & iI have no Tier 9 or 10 tanks yet.

KSspeedo77 #38 Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:49 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6920 battles
I agree with all of you bout spending the money for EXP. or premi time. What really gets my goat is you spend real money on special tanks & then all the sudden they get FUBARed. I have no problem with them changing regular tanks around but quite messin with the premium tanks we spend our hard earned money on!!   I have hard enough time keeping regular ammo in any of my tanks let alone premium ammo!! Always low on silver & iI have no Tier 9 or 10 tanks yet. 

ShixNox #39 Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5642 battles
  • [7CTRP]

View PostKwaud, on 16 July 2015 - 05:42 AM, said:

Well from what I read, the gist of it is not to do super crazy rewards, but something like what IJJI used to do in you spend x dollars, you reach y milestone and thus you get z reward(usually something small like a lockbox roll, special cosmetic item, or a sum of the normal ingame currency, or possibly a small chance at a rare item). I say this not because I've spent a considerable amount of my earned money on something I enjoy, or to have an "edge" over those who can't spend that money or choose not too. It is entirely a personal choice that is very circumstantial. I support the idea as, the support of all the players who have spent money on this title, whether it was to get premium tanks, time, gold, or anything of the sort allowed more and more content to be converted from the PC version, as well as new console only content to be created. I think there should be like a "Thank you" not a big THANK YOU but just a thank you for your support, here's 1 day premium for a friend of your choice type thing. Or even a general milestone of, when the community reaches this milestone, EVERYBODY gets a low tier premium tank, or some premium time or some gold to spend as they wish. So not a individual thank you, but a overall thank you to every single player for playing and supporting(you don't have to pay money to support a title) To spread the good feelings. Just my 2 cents as well.

Edited by xShixNoxTenshix, 23 November 2015 - 04:56 PM.

Wreck Shop and Don't Throw That Rock!

MAvulture #40 Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:20 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14125 battles
A discount on converting xp or silver after you got certain "money spent" milestones would be good, it would encourage people to spend even more so everybody wins.

Or something like free gold equal to 10% of the gold we've purchased would be nice.

I dont know, just throwing out ideas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users