Fail Platoon w/ CMW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

CaliMeatWagon #1 Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]

Hi all, I guess I should of posted this here first, but I live stream quite often and am open to others joining in on the fun. I'm not the best, but not the worse, and just try having fun playing the game. Here is my channel, make sure if you visit, pop in on the chat and say hi. Let me know you seen this off the forums.

http://www.twitch.tv/CaliMeatWagon_Gaming

I'll bump this thread anytime I've Live.

View PostWGWPAIN, on 17 February 2015 - 04:21 PM, said:

Arty's are far from being unbalanced so there's no plans to nerf them.  Reducing the number of Arty's in high tier matches where they are the most powerful is something that we've considered but we're not seeing large number of Arty's being played in those matches.  Arty's are a way for players to play the game in a completely different way.  Some player only ever play Arty's so removing them is not an option.  I'd like to find a way to change the Arty viewpoint so its more realistic but that's one of those "some day" tasks I haven't gotten to yet.

LadyObscura WGA #2 Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:20 PM

Live Ops Producer

• Developers
  • 1546 battles

Sweet! :smile:

Hm...what animal is that on your avatar?

CaliMeatWagon #3 Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]

View PostLadyObscura WGA, on 29 October 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

Sweet! :smile:

Hm...what animal is that on your avatar?

lol a "Derp Lion".

One of the forums I regularly visit has a "Bad Taxidermy" thread in the off-topic section. It makes me laugh so hard I cry every time I go through it. This was one of the creations. It's a Mountain Lion that resembles a striking resemblance to Will Sasso.

Arty's are far from being unbalanced so there's no plans to nerf them.  Reducing the number of Arty's in high tier matches where they are the most powerful is something that we've considered but we're not seeing large number of Arty's being played in those matches.  Arty's are a way for players to play the game in a completely different way.  Some player only ever play Arty's so removing them is not an option.  I'd like to find a way to change the Arty viewpoint so its more realistic but that's one of those "some day" tasks I haven't gotten to yet.

LadyObscura WGA #4 Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Live Ops Producer

• Developers
  • 1546 battles
It's creepy! :teethhappy:

CaliMeatWagon #5 Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]
I'm Live now.

ExaminedGORE #6 Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

Major

• Players
  • 3924 battles
  • [SKREB]

View PostCaliMeatWagon, on 29 October 2014 - 08:30 PM, said:

lol a "Derp Lion".

One of the forums I regularly visit has a "Bad Taxidermy" thread in the off-topic section. It makes me laugh so hard I cry every time I go through it. This was one of the creations. It's a Mountain Lion that resembles a striking resemblance to Will Sasso.

lol

Check out my DeviantArt. World of Tanks fanarts || Fractals || My childhood sketchs  : )  

"I can't even be bothered to reply anymore the tinfoil hat is to thick to get through" ~ A dapper kiwi, 05 October 2015

CaliMeatWagon #7 Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]
I'm up and streaming now.

CaliMeatWagon #8 Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:09 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]
I'm at it again, running Mid/Low Tiers, helping some noobs.

CaliMeatWagon #9 Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:04 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]
We are streaming now.

CaliMeatWagon #10 Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]
I'm at it again peoples!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users