Day Four

Spoiler

Day Five

Spoiler

Day Six

Spoiler

Day Seven

Almost out!

Wiping the sweat from your eyes, you exit the room and come upon the main entry way. The grand double doors, covered in cobwebs with sunlight gleaming through the stained glass, means victory is close. But not close enough. Something stands between you and the front door and you can’t tell what it is. You won’t let anything stand in your way.

Your Task: What is it that is preventing your exit? Write a brief scenario to describe the obstacle and your triumphant escape.

Prize: 1 day of Premium Time (credited at the end of Mystery Mayhem) and a single entry for a chance to win a Premium Vehicle.

Deadline: This thread will close at 10:00 PDT/17:00 UTC on Monday, November 3, 2014.

All prizes for previous days will be credited after Mystery Mayhem concludes, so the premium time for previous days will not arrive on your account until next week (we'll credit all the days at the same time once it's over:smile:).

Player Experience Supervisor
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @WoTConsole
Follow me on Twitter: @GamerGirlNyx

ukbully #2 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 85795 battles
  • [TWOT]
omg it's a giant panda not being put off I grabbed the pile of conveniently placed bamboo shoots threw them in the beast's direction and kicked the grand doors open i'm OUT as the warmth of the sunlight hit's my face I look up to see the conveniently placed piano starts it's decent (squash) THE END
WN 7 thinks i'm carp WN 8 still has not stopped laughing

whtfthr 187 #3 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24743 battles
When I step closer to the front door, I see a giant killer slug laying in wait for me in front of the door. I take out my rocket launcher and aim it at the killer slug. The killer slug starts to slither towards me with poison steaming out of its nose. I fire the rocket at the slug and it explodes into a big gooey mess. Freedom at last. I run to the front door and throw it open and I am finally free. 

IceFrogger1313 #4 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:30 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41633 battles
  • [IMTLZ]
In front of us is a kindly old grandmother with a very large plate of cookies. No matter how many we eat or how full we get she just keeps demanding we eat. After a munching marathon we finish the plate and she goes to get more. We quietly waddle out the door, hoping to never see another cookie as long as we live.

America is bae #5 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11292 battles
As I make my way out the door theres a big T.V. awaiting. The T.V. contains an Xbox and a controller. As I get closer and closer I fret, I can't stop. Next to the T.V. lays a big comfortable chair begging to be sat in. I can't resist the urge, I sit. The chair slowly starts to move to the game set up *demonically*. In fear, I look down at a note with blood on it that reads “ The one you sits must play. Play World of Tanks and you may leave. leave without 100 games  played and you die.”*Thunder*. In exhaustion I play more than 50 games and my eyes start to shut. But then for the worst a note falls from the sky. Another note that contains; “ You must play Arty for the remaining 50 games.” I look up to the sky and yell in frustration. Game after game, round for round I die. I keep playing and start to enjoy, I then realized i'm addicted. After the 100 games another note appears saying “You’re good bruh” I proceed to throw it over my shoulder. After 5 more games the xbox freezes mid-game and shuts off. I try to turn it on but the demonic chair seems to get upset and kicks me off the chair. Many days later still addicted to this great and powerful game my family proceeds to nag me on how its not normal to play the game for 16 hours straight. yeah, I might have a problem but tanks who doesn't love tanks.:playing:

Edited by laxitup702, 02 November 2014 - 07:08 PM.

Morpheus XC #6 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 18982 battles
  • [DB4D]
As I go to leave I notice a half eaten three legged dog blocking my escape, I hide around a corner and contemplate how I am going to lure the dog (dead or not) out of the way without being bitten or eaten, I realize I still have my Pepsi bottle and come around the corner. The dogs ears perk up and it starts to growl and bare its teeth, he slowly starts moving towards me and as he came closer I threw the bottle as hard as I could to the room off to my left, the dog chases the bottle and I make my run for the exit.....FREEDOM!!!!!!

Tier X's: IS-7, FV215b, E-100, WT auf E-100, T57 Heavy, FV215b 183 (Deathstar), T110E3, M48A1 Patton, Jg.Pz. E 100 (Jageroo), IS-4, 113, T110E5, E 50M, Maus, T110E4, Obj. 268, STB-1, Obj. 140, T-62A, T92, B-C 25t, Grille 15, Chieftain, Leopard 1

Tanks I am grinding: Crusader SP, Centurion 1, Su-100, AMX 50 120, T37

Premium Tanks: Fury, JagdTiger 8.8cm, T7 Car, T26E4, T34, KV-5 , Ram II, T14, Matilda BP, T-25, Matilda IV, Churchill III, T26E4 Freedom, Locust, Knight, M41B Brazil Type 59,   IS-2, T-34-88, SU-122-44, Tiger 131, Motherland, Fatherland, Lycan T-71, Snakebite, Krafts Panther

ChrisSMITH531 #7 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:34 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 8300 battles
So I'm almost out the door until all of sudden there is one more obstacle in my way.. Its huge, a delightfully good-looking.. giant piece of STEAK with a baked potato on the side!! I thought to myself,"this should be easy!" but oh no! There out of the blue is a big fat bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top! :trollface: I grab the unusually large knife fork and spoon and eat my way through the steak, demolish the baked potato and destroy the delicious vanilla ice cream and BOOM! The all mighty is free at last! :medal::teethhappy:

Edited by ChrisSMITH531, 02 November 2014 - 06:34 PM.

Derekthetree #8 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:34 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15656 battles
  • [BEARD]
The object appears to be a large black object with a screen attached. The screen has trees and rocks and water on. There are also some random moving objects, which also fire projectiles to hit other moving objects. I must get 2 or more kills in order to progress and I am rewarded with a pile of coins near the door.

Super Jesus888 #9 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6687 battles
Gasp, it's a Sturer Emil that's has been given sentience through demonic means! It has me sighted, but I tactically walk three feet to my right, causing it to have to turn its hull, throwing off it's aim and letting me stroll along its side. In a panic, it backs up and destroys the doors, allowing me to taste sweet sweet sunlight once again. Once the sun shines on the tier VII German TD, it melts into a pool of regret.

Brutaka5 #10 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:35 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 12099 battles
It's all fun an games when you want to get the cookies on top of the fridge. But then you realize your grandma is in the room and will prevent you from getting the cookies. That's when you run under the table, do a couple of turn-a-bouts, jump near the fridge, then jump on the fridge, grab the cookie jar, and realizing that you can't run. You then whistle, calling forth your tank, smashing up the kitchen, you jump in the commanders hatch, and set forth to wherever you want to go to eat your delicious cookies.

2j4d0m8.jpg

Sincerely,

Jonathan Jung

Smaugone1 #11 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 18471 battles
A round object is mounted on the door. A trap? Poisoned? A poisoned trap? I reach forward cautiously and grasp the object, twisting and turning it in my sweaty palm. It clicks! No! Yes! It's only the doorknob, phew, made it out...
REMEMBER-It's just a game.

Killer Mosquito #12 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11327 battles
As I was about to make my escape the exit was completely blocked by none other than a minefield of lego's!!!  I frantically searched my surrounding to find some sort of way to save my poor bare feet from being torn to shreds when I spotted a mini vac plugged into the wall and fully charged.  I slowly but surely vacuumed my way to the exit and with only about a foot to go the batteries ran dry.  I then made a life or death decision to get a running start and then dive head first through the exit and into the safety of my kitchen where a nice cold case of beer sat for me in the fridge! Ahh the horror of the experience that I have been through the past six days. 

b1ometric #13 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:40 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15485 battles
It's an AT8. Can't flank it, so I'm gonna shoot it in the hatch like R-Type.

R35T NO MORE #14 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 15673 battles
  • [BNKR-]
When I get closer to the door, I see a large dark shape infront of me, blocking me from reaching the door.  As I step closer I realize what the shape is, it's an M3 Lee! Momentarily phased, I gather my wits, and pick up a pebble that is on the floor for some reason. I throw the pebble at the M3 Lee, it pens, and the M3 lee gets blown in half, leaving my escape route open. I open the door, and walk through. My escape is complete.

xBigxEasyxB x #15 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 11074 battles
when trying to escape the monster chihuhua grabs me by the pant leg dragging back..... i turn and clobber him with my xbox controller and do a double chuck norris kick to the doors and am scott free

grosem7 #16 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4620 battles

As I came closet to the door I noticed a Giant knee growing out of it. At first I was baffled and stared at it for quite some time, but when I regained my senses I started looking for ways to remove it.

My first plan was to tickle the foot, but there was no foot, nor legs or anything else: just a single knee growing out of the door, right in the middle of it.

So I made a new plan, a plan so brilliant that it couldn't go wrong, a plan so AMAZING I didn't even use caps lock to explain how awesome it was!

my plan was to open one of the many windows and escape through there.

THE END

vampyrii #17 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9713 battles

Previously on WoT:

Wiping the sweat from your eyes, you exit the room and come upon the main entry way. The grand double doors, covered in cobwebs with sunlight gleaming through the stained glass, means victory is close. But not close enough. Something stands between you and the front door and you can’t tell what it is. You won’t let anything stand in your way.

Its a giant spider !!! It slowly crawls up to me, it is huge.The spider is brown in color with a purple abdomen with a leg span of at least five feet.

I feel a major adrenaline rush coming. I grab my katana sword (From Mystery Mayhem #5 thread) and start to fight the spider.

Its useless, spider is too strong. It throws me on the floor and comes for the final kill. I manage to crawl directly under it and kill it with a swift move. At last getting out..Freedom !!!

griffopotamus #18 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6428 battles
Upon approaching the door my overwhelming fear of cobwebs took over and caused me to freeze in place.  Mustering every bit of courage I had, I lowered my head and charged the door.  10 minutes later I awoke and realized I should have opened the door first.  So I opened the door and then once again ran quickly through the cobwebs frantically swatting my arms to combat the potential eight legged monsters.  When finally through the doors I found my freedom and celebrated by racing home to play WOT and use the premium time earned by this post.

DARKMOBIUS0010 #19 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12156 battles
  • [SWATT]
I am confronted by the zombies of dead tank commanders.  They say "If you wish to pass, you will answer our question!"  There is a pause and then one asks "What is best in life?"  I ponder deep and long before giving my reply.  "What is best in life.?  To Track your enemies.  To see them scuttle for hard cover before you, and to hear the lamentation of their loaders.  That is what is best in life."  They huddle together for several tense minutes, and turn as one toward me.  "That is good.  You may pass, and continue to the battlefield."  I slip between them and open the doors.  On the other side is the most wonderful sight I have ever beheld.  My E-100 waits for me.

Current tanks: WT auf PZ IV, JagdPanther II, T29, Loltraktor, FV304, T-15 Premium, Churchill III Premium

The Sexy Sergal #20 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 25445 battles
  • [TSTF]
guarding the door is the last decaying zombie guard, he reaches for me and tries to fight me back. pushing him off me being carful of his infected mouth I slam him down onto the floor and push a heavy book case ontop of him running out the door before I look back at the place full of evil im running from.
http://twitch.tv/bamwaffle  come follow and enjoy my random antics and adventures!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users