Mystery Mayhem Day 7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
280 replies to this topic

DAZZA 433 #21 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19423 battles
As i approach the door i realise a large spider is blocking my exit, I freeze in fear of it moving towards me, As i look around for the correct tool to dispatch the spider i come across a hammer and realise that there can now only be one winner, As i approach the spider i know that i have only 1 chance of killing it, I swing the hammer but unfortunately miss,  The spider then starts moving so in desperation i start swinging wildly until i finally squash it clearing my exit.

Linerax #22 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 4743 battles
A monstrous, hideous figure drops from the high ceiling. A loud "THUMP!" echoes throughout the building. In front of me a carnivorous black window blocks my escape! Foam spews out between the mandibles and its hairs on its legs twitch from the presence of the slightest breeze. The black eyes stare through my soul - the eight eyes of doom. The fiend charges at me with exponential velocity! I perform a barrel roll to the far right, whereupon my eyes seek a filthy magnifying glass. Automatically I grab it, I spit at the glass, and wiped the glass. The black widow turns... preparing for an ultimate bounce. It lunges! Swiftly I run to the nearest stained glass and used the magnifying glass to focus a beam of light. The light blinds the hellish creature. An ear-deafening screech roars from the spider - rattling every wood beam of the house! My body collapses as I clasp my ears from such horrendous noise! The black widow flees back to its underground den. Steadily I regain my strength. I brake away the spider webs and turn the door knob. I push the tremendous door with a grunt, whereupon I meet the outside world. The heavenly sun blinds my eyes, but that is of no matter to me - for I surpassed the Devil himself.

Credit to PublicSafety

Gold Prices

The Chief's Survival Guide

vampyrii #23 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9714 battles

View PostDARKMOBIUS0010, on 02 November 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

I am confronted by the zombies of dead tank commanders.  They say "If you wish to pass, you will answer our question!"  There is a pause and then one asks "What is best in life?"  I ponder deep and long before giving my reply.  "What is best in life.?  To Track your enemies.  To see them scuttle for hard cover before you, and to hear the lamentation of their loaders.  That is what is best in life."  They huddle together for several tense minutes, and turn as one toward me.  "That is good.  You may pass, and continue to the battlefield."  I slip between them and open the doors.  On the other side is the most wonderful sight I have ever beheld.  My E-100 waits for me.

Thumbs up for the Conan reference. +1

PhonedTree VGC #24 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:58 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 61761 battles
  • [VGC]
A giant spider web blocked the way.  Using a nearby candle I set it aflame and walked through the exit to freedom.

Red Dough Boy #25 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:58 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27435 battles
  • [APG]
As I get closer to the door I realize it is in fact, an FV215B 183. As it starts to swivel it's gun in my direction I drop to my knees and put my hands out pleading with the destroyer of worlds to not turn me into red mist. When suddenly, the commander's hatch opens and out pops commander Iggy Shockley (my actual British TD commander). He says "Oi lad! You're not one of those blasted things right? Those bloody monsters killed my driver when he attempted to fix the tracks that were out. If you're one of the few survivors of this, get in here and we'll escape this ruddy nightmare." I gladly clamber up into the 183 and place myself in the driver's seat. Getting a brief overview of the controls I start to swing the reaper around to face the door. "Gunner! Fire!" Iggy Shockley commanded. A massive fireball erupted from the end of the gun, accompanied by what sounded like thunder, and after the smoke cleared I realized I was safe at last. Once outside Commander Shockley commanded the vehicle to turn about on the house. Grinning, I did as commanded and turned to face the house of horrors. "Fire!" Another massive fireball erupted, and again thunder struck, as the house was decimated and started burning. "I'm sorry." I whispered to any people that might still be alive inside. And that's the story of my salvation, and how I got my FV215B 183 :glasses:.

If I only had a Baneblade....

l SERAPHlM l #26 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:58 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35813 battles
  • [LULZ]
As I get closer to the object, I realize it is the biggest, meanest looking cat I have ever seen. At first I panic, but then I realize I have some catnip left over in my pocket that I use to get the devs to read threads. Without a second thought, I throw the catnip as far from me as I can. Megacat, as they call him, quickly ran after it and I took the brief opportunity to make my way to the light. Crisis averted.

Never trust the lily pads.

TheeSCORPIONN #27 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1439 battles

As I make my way to the door I hear an awful squeal.... Oh my F@$! , it's Manbearpig! 

He charges me and I narrowly escape his tusks. I quickly spin around and bonk him with my lava lamp. Thud! He's out cold, for now. I gather myself and bolt for the door.  

APOPHIS1989 #28 Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:58 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29130 battles
It's a weeping angel! I'm lucky that there is enough light in the room not to be blind in the dark! Another advantage I have is that I've watched Doctor Who and am familiar with the enemy! I keep an eye on it while I glance around the room with the other and I spot a reflected light in the corner of my eye. I make my way toward it while watching the beast with one eye and blinking the other. I slide the mirror behind my back and approach the defending statue. Once within arms length, I quickly slide the mirror between the monster's hands and face. Now it must see itself in the reflection until nightfall! Then I confidently open the doors and stroll to freedom!

Soviet Ponys #29 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 10649 battles
  • [DRGON]
What lied in the door created fear between my allies, but I was just as confident as ever. A Black dragon sat in front of the door that lead the exit, the exit that would free us from this endless wasteland of death. My fellow partners readied their weapons for a fight but I got ready to run, run towards the dragon. Everyone that was with me and continued to yell at me to stop, but nothing would make me stop. The dragon watched my pathetic charge, ready to kill me when the time came. But what no one knew was the love for dragons, they ain't all bad... That was when I hugged the mighty dragon. I told him I wasn't here to kill him, but set him free. My partners where stunned, as if a suiciding scout took out an entire team, and survived. We continued outside to see the light of another day, but this time with a story to tell, and of course a dragon. 

FATAL ASSERTION #30 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21489 battles

Blocking the exit is an Undercooked Bacon golem.  We all know how much I can't stand undercooked bacon.  It's each appendage is draped with the white-yellowy strands of unaffected pork fat.  Marbly pink stripes of meat interlaced with the excessive chub seem to taunt with motions that look like flexing and posturing.  We both know this bacon intends to make a BLT out of me.  I toss the plunger to the side (this would have been my day 6 weapon, had I not missed the time window) and pull my trusty fying pan from my back pocket.  Lighting the floorboards on fire with a tasty guitar solo, I proceed to drop kick the bacon golem into separate piles of slithering uncooked breakfast meat.

Needless to say, once the air is filled with the savory scent of properly cooked bacon, I continue to eat my way out of the tasty predicament.  My platoon was crucial in finishing off the rest of the red meat.  On the way home, I think out loud about how no one's ever going to believe us.

Khor Yserion #31 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:02 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 14438 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

In front of the doors stands a warrior in power armor, not unsimiliar to my own. The battered form of his MK. III Eisen is coloured like dry blood and inscribed with thousands of small markings. A demonic face inside a 8 pointed star is etched into his shoulder pauldrons and the eye lenses of his helmet glow in a deep orange. A Word Bearer. A member of the XVIIth legion who fell first and got corrupted beyond believe. His sight fills me with disgust and hatred. Weak fanatics, not worthy of the title of a space marine... "I have awaited your coming, son of Night Haunter" he growls "Join us, brother, and embrace the power of the true gods!" His helmet deforms in a disgusting fashion, shaping itself into a crazed metal mask with a horn sticking out where his left eye had just been. Without further hesitation I grip my chain glaive and activate the power supply of my weapon. I lunge forwards, the humming blade aimed square at where his twin hearts should be. With a sick cracking noise his armor brakes and my chain glaive tears deep within his deformed body, ripping the black rotten remains of his hearts to pieces. The metal mask of his face twists into a surprised and horrified stare while his mouth forms incoherent syllables and his hand desperately tries to reach up to me from the ground. I rip my glaive free and start heading for the huge doors that will lead me out of this place. Before finally stepping out into the light I turn around to the dying Word Bearer and hiss "We aren't brothers and we never were, our path is that of hatred, not corruption. Ave Dominus Nox!" and with that final insult I leave the building.

(yes I went way overboard, I know :teethhappy:)

Since the dawn of man, unintelligent people have been unable to recognize their own inadequacies, therefore anything that doesn't happen exactly how they imagined it would must be the fault of someone else.

We have come for you, puny humans. Soon the tortured cries of your worthless brethren will fill the air all around you and as the last hour of your pitiful existence draws near you will face the final truth: You will not see a new dawn. There is no peace among the stars, no chosen ones that get spared but only an eternity of pain and slaughter and the mocking laughter of cruel gods.

TangoLit #32 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 29342 battles
  • [BANE]

I too found a giant killer slug and tried my rocket launcher.  "That one bounced!".  How could it be?!  Fear falls over me with a veil of darkness closing in.  Will this be my last breath?  It's a dire time.  Is the hero going to make it out?  Only Lady Fortune knows for sure...

Then I remember I'm from the Pacific NW... we deal with slugs all the time!  I run to the kitchen for SALT and a generous application to the slug.  With a quick maneuver around the now bubbling mass of goo, I make my way through the door and moonwalk to the glorious sunlight for safety.  It's been a long journey... time for Skittles and Taco Bell!

Git gud here:  bit.ly/tankguide (I should read this).  On Track list.

8000 is better than 11090 - shaunw2010

KaptnKaosIsHere #33 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6547 battles
oh no it is an army of time sucking two yearolds. I remember I have a cartoon on my tablet that i use to hypnotize them before making my way out.

I PUNCHED ELMO #34 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 21191 battles
  • [LOFTC]

i step to the door and their is a pack of rabid Chihuahuas i kick them all out of my way and i step through the day and i realize i have made it i survived mystery mayhem.

Cruiser Abukuma #35 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17137 battles
  • [KMD]
We started to advance towards the front door. Slowly, but surely we4 came upon the magnificent dark wood doors which highlighted our escape from this untold nightmare. As we got closer to the door we realized our exit wouldn't be as easy as we had thought. Towering above us was a giant ogre, whose breath reeked with the smell of death and decay. The Oge was fast asleep but as we grew near he started to wake. We quickly ran toward the exit while he was getting up. We slammed open the doors and ran out to the gate that sat at the front of the house. The gate was locked but that wouldn't stop us. We quickly vaulted the wall and proceeded to get back in our cars and leave that death trap in only our memories.

Edited by x1onexxWarriorx, 02 November 2014 - 07:05 PM.

Looking For A Clan That Openly Accepts Anime And Was Founded On It?

Then Join The Kuromorimine Mechanized Division, The Largest and Best Anime Clan On Xbox!!

Want More Information? Then PM Myself Right Here On The Forums!!

DAVEY Ts #36 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:06 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 21085 battles
As i approach the door im confronted by a army of guinea pigs :confused:. There leader stops me from getting to the door and shouts YOU SHALL NOT PASS...... i chuckled and carried on my way to the door whilst firmly but precisely placing my feet. THE END :angry:

MtOMajorCat0311 #37 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18254 battles
  • [MTO]
As I approach the exit I am greeted by a huge tangle of spiderwebs!  But something is not right  - the smell - argh.   And wait......hoofprints on ceiling!  WHAT KIND OF FOUL BEAST IS THIS!  Just then I hear it,  a grunt and snuffling sound.  And then it appeared.  SPIDERPIG!  he was staring at me and I was looking nervously at him.  I was nearly paralyzed with fear!   But then I remembered.  I reached into my pocket and pulled out the remnants of my lunch - a Snickers bar.   I carefully unwrapped it as Spiderpig began to drool!  The beast lurched toward me and I flung the candy bar as far away as I could - the monster chasing after it.   I then reached for my handy Leatherman tool and cut a path through the web.  FREEDOM!

Edited by MtOMajorCat0311, 02 November 2014 - 07:11 PM.

It is in vain that you think that victory can be achieved by using "people's meat." Victory is achieved through the art of combat. War is waged with skill, not with people's lives.

—Order of G. K. Zhukov to I. G. Zakharkin on 7 March 1942

Blazestar4 #38 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 7527 battles
I run out of the room and there staring down on me is the 107mm ZiS-6M from a KV-5. Though after standing in front of it for a minute or so waiting to die I decide that no one is in the tank. So I hop inside and ride it out of the building.
My Tanks

New French Tech Tree New Japanese Tech Tree

Pascoe IV #39 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 2253 battles
Guarding the door is a honey Badger. Snarling and ready to attack you need to think fast. To your left is a heavy lamp. You reach for it, the honey badger prowls forward. You lift the lamp and swing it behind your head before flinging it down with a almighty whack. The Badger is out cold. With a sigh of relief you place the lamp back to it's resting place and move through the doorway...

My Garage: T1E6-X, T2 Light, Locust, Pz.Kpfw. S35 739 (f), FCM36 Pak.40, Crusader, T14, M41, Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, ELC AMX, 105 leFH1882, T-34, Churchill III, AMX 12 t, A-43, A-44, RHM.-Borsig Waffentrager, Object 416, Waffentrager auf Pz. IV

Mastery Ace Tanker Badges:  Covenanter, T1 Heavy tank, Churchill III, Waffentrager auf Pz. IV, Pz. Sfl. IVc, AMX 12t, A-20, T-34, A-43, FCM36 Pak.40, A-44

Grinding:AMX 12t, Object 416, Crusader

AssassinGuru #40 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39451 battles
  • [BNKR]
It's a big elephant blocking my way. But lucky me, I have always my notebook with me so I unplug mouse from him and scare elephant with it. So finally I escape to freedom.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users