Mystery Mayhem Day 7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
280 replies to this topic

PythonElite69 #41 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:20 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 27492 battles
  • [TMPLR]

A fanged deer is standing is blocking the door(Yes they are real).

After a grueling six hour fight, i finally get my chance and I land the death blow with my handy TV tray.  Then I light a fire and eat the deer on the mufti-purpose TV tray.  The next morning when I awake I put on my deer skin underwear, kick open the door, and stroll out like a boss.

Panzerr66 #42 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11906 battles
  • [NICE]
As I reach the door, I am confronted by my inability to write! Unfazed I take out my tablet, log onto the forums and manage to write out a short paragraph describing my heroic exploits in the haunted manor, and my eventual escape to freedom!

America is bae #43 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11292 battles

Looking at the door I see something. I see a-a MANBEARPIG! After being super cereal about the situation, I think very hard on how I can kill Manbearpig. I then push a piano down the stairs thus kill Manbearpig. Success I then leave in anguish.:teethhappy: Thought I'd be funny. 

Purple KEVIN #44 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 10536 battles
As I walk closer to what should be freedom of this Hell I notice a shadow next to the door. Its holding something square in its hand and it has long hair. I couldn't see what or who it was but I had a bad feeling about walking towards it. It probably won't let me leave without a fight. As I walk closer to it I recognize something of the shadow but I can't make out what it is. As I close the distance I smell something nice and refreshing. But then when I came closer to the shadow and could see its identity I saw who it was... It was my girlfriend with a phone in her hand! As my face was shocked and gray from seeing her she started talking. "Why haven't you texted me for 3 days? Why do you never pick up my calls? Are you cheating on me?" As she kept asking stuff that made me feel very awkward I tried to slowly get past her so I could reach the exit and finally get back to WoT, but she saw my attempt and immediatly stood infront of the exit. "So you think you can escape me and go back to playing games all day huh!?" As her scream echoes through the chamber I quietly whispered "Of...c-c-c-ourse not?" I needed a way to get to that exit alive or else there wouldn't be a point. So I thought back to where we were dating and thought to the point of what she gets distracted by easily. And then I figured it out... She is a massive fan of onlineshopping! As I remembered it I asked her. "Isn't the new Winter clothes line coming out soon?" As I was muttering those words out of fear she looked away from her phone and in my eyes. I saw a glister. "Oh yeah the new Winter line is coming soon and I can't wait for blah blah blah to bring out these new blah blah blah." I couldn't understand a single word what she was saying but all I did was nod my head and say "Yeah those clothes would so fit you!" As she was blinded by her own conversation I sneakily snaked my way to the exit and finally escaped. And in the white light of the exit was the garage of WoT welcoming me back to World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition. I am home.

ComradeCobra #45 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 15449 battles

It's a ham sandwich, and certainly nothing to fear.  Is this my prize at the end of this long journey?

I snatch the sandwich off of the plate and take a bite.  At first, it's delicious, but the more I eat, the more strange this ham sandwich begins to taste.  Something isn't right.

I slowly lift the top piece of bread to inspect the sandwich a little closer and discover that the meat is certainly not ham.  What is it?

​I spit the bite of this mystery meat out onto the floor in disgust and panic, and that's when I noticed something...  My leg is gone, and I'm eating it.

The end.

VVhiskeyTango #46 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7348 battles
Blocking my path to freedom is a giant pitbull! Luckily, I am a 3rd level dog whisperer under the tutelage of Cesar Millan. I hypnotize the dog to sleep and escape through the door.

xRoni7x #47 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11594 battles
I see the door but there is....there is a rabid koala bear sitting in front of it while eating a meat flavoured bamboo stick. However there is a conveniently placed tank next to the door for no reason. So I get in, start the engine and drive through the koala bear and the door. The End.

"Have a good day!"

Diamond Jig #48 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43084 battles
As I step forward towards the door my progress is stopped by what appears to be a monster sized tortoise blocking the way. I step to the left and advance as the tortoise follows my move and opens it's mouth to take a bite I spin to my right and take 3 quick step and flank him, still holding my frying pan I whack him once on his knee and he stumbles to the ground. I continue forward thru the double doors and to my freedom.

psycho42069 #49 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:40 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 10311 battles
  • [BIGEZ]
As I approach the doorway I could see the giant beast lumbering in front of me, blue and menacing. An extra large bag of cool ranch doritos!

I had only fought one alone once in my life and knew this would be a struggle. I immediately tore into the flimsy packaging shoving handfuls of delicious fried tortillas into my mouth. With my tongue about to bleed and my mouth raw I finish the last of the whole chips and bring the bag to my lips. With one swift move of my arm, I lift the bag towards the sky dumping the crumbs down my waiting gullet.

Licking my fingers in victory I crumple the bag into a heap and toss it to the side of the room. As I open the door to freedom, all I could think was, "Man, I could use a Mountain Dew."

The Raider777 #50 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 20115 battles

Well, it turns out that the door mouse that was kicking it on Fedor (The Last Emperor) Holmov's dashboard got bit by an alien flea. He underwent strange mutations and grew to 12 feet tall and could now shoot heated light beams out of his eyes that could be used to destructive effect.

He stood in he way of the exit growling. Fedor slapped his leg and said here boy and the mouse quickly ran over and knocked Fedor over and licked his face. Fedor got up and he and his new super weapon left the building.

AM I GOOD59 #51 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14961 battles
  • [SMASH]
There was a nice old man with red eyes he said leave,  I did.

Quazakaharet #52 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:42 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12963 battles
  • [BLT]

Before US Is a mighty tree that has grown to block our path. More time has passed since we entered this place then we thought possible. We retrace our steps to find the whole house has aged too. Hundreds of years must have passed.  But how could this be? I'm still young...  I crawl out thru a window and see the haunted house was the only one still standing. Its nighttime. I see a light in the distance and use the moonlight to make my way to a futuristic bus stop. I board the bus and go to see what the future literalY holds for me.

Pseudoparanoia #53 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:45 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7679 battles
I take one deep breath before running towards the door with my head down bracing for impact, and just as I'm about to arrive I find myself breathing heavily and staring at my phone flashing beside me. It was all a dream. I forgot to turn the ringer on. I'm late for work....

hitman774 #54 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:46 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 9361 battles
A giant bag of burgers was in my way out . So i had to eat them all to leave !

StubbsThePirate #55 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7042 battles
In front of me I see a giant lizard man. So I hurry to construct a makeshift cannon from a nearby bamboo shoot, a hand full of coal, and rocks. I steady my aim, and fire into the giant man lizard, knocking it through the stained glass window and securing my victory and escape.

Edited by StubbsThePirate, 02 November 2014 - 07:53 PM.

"Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains save both."

-Erwin Rommel 

LEWIS 088 #56 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:55 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5628 battles

There is a light...

The light is blinding me through the door, I step closer until I realise to myself that within the light is a demon. This is no ordinary demon this particular demon has been sent my RNGesus, As I think to what I have done to deserve this horrible outcome a great flash surrounds the room, There in the midst of the flash is SGT Wardaddy in all his glory arriving with his Fury tank to save me from the depths of hell.

The demon is defeated, we rise and celebrate within the confides of hell.

CRY Havoc - WN8 1700+ - EFF 1375

ScubaCrush #57 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:56 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20064 battles
  • [MUPET]
I can barely make out the last obstacle in my way as the sunlight is blinding me and casting a dark shadow over the outline of someone or something.  As I venture closer for a better look I realize that it's me!  I'm me, so it can't be me, so who the heck is this?  A ray of sun catches my eye off to the left and I look over to find a mirror.  I don't recognize the person I'm staring at in the mirror!  Unshaven, unkempt hair, a thick layer of dirt covers my face... how long have I been here?  It doesn't matter.  No one's going to stop me from exiting, especially not myself.  I walk right up to myself and punch myself in the face.  Without looking back, I tell myself, "It's time to move on," as I open the double doors and taste the sweet nectar of freedom.

hunter81095 #58 Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17833 battles
  • [TRA2]
I run from around the corner towards the doors, as a monster wielding a sword comes running at me, I proceed to trip him, and kick him in the ribs as I steal the key from his belt. Swinging the doors open, I run into the sunlight and towards the nearest city, what appears to be Himmelsdorf.

Foch155_2_1_Sig.jpg

PaschalBadge9 #59 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31124 battles
  • [VGC]

As I slowly walk towards the door this small frame creature is smiling at me. It looks vaguely familiar; oh NO it’s my mother in law. She proceeds to start with the relentless barrage of nagging and belittling, not even stopping to take a breath. The stress is building as I slam her in the head with a frying pan and I escape as she lays there FINALLY quit.

0TikzpO.jpg

EkTool #60 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

Private

• Players
  • 33149 battles
As I approach the door, three shadowy shapes appear.  Wait, I'm familiar with these shapes...its the M2 Light , the T95 and the T29 tanks.  As I approach to inspect them, an ominous voice sounds from above, "Choose wisely!  Only one will lead you to safety through these doors.  The others will leave you captive in this place forever!"  My heart beats wildly in my chest as I consider my decision.  As I ponder which tank to choose, I consider the number of times that the strength of the T95 and T29 have led to my flaming demise on the battlefield.  Ultimately, I choose the M2 Light.  After all, it's the only one that will fit through the doors!  Ahhhh, FREEDOM AT LAST!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users