• This topic is locked This topic is locked
280 replies to this topic

Red Dough Boy #61 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27038 battles
  • [APG]

View PostAsgardianShadow, on 02 November 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

In front of the doors stands a warrior in power armor, not unsimiliar to my own. The battered form of his MK. III Eisen is coloured like dry blood and inscribed with thousands of small markings. A demonic face inside a 8 pointed star is etched into his shoulder pauldrons and the eye lenses of his helmet glow in a deep orange. A Word Bearer. A member of the XVIIth legion who fell first and got corrupted beyond believe. His sight fills me with disgust and hatred. Weak fanatics, not worthy of the title of a space marine... "I have awaited your coming, son of Night Haunter" he growls "Join us, brother, and embrace the power of the true gods!" His helmet deforms in a disgusting fashion, shaping itself into a crazed metal mask with a horn sticking out where his left eye had just been. Without further hesitation I grip my chain glaive and activate the power supply of my weapon. I lunge forwards, the humming blade aimed square at where his twin hearts should be. With a sick cracking noise his armor brakes and my chain glaive tears deep within his deformed body, ripping the black rotten remains of his hearts to pieces. The metal mask of his face twists into a surprised and horrified stare while his mouth forms incoherent syllables and his hand desperately tries to reach up to me from the ground. I rip my glaive free and start heading for the huge doors that will lead me out of this place. Before finally stepping out into the light I turn around to the dying Word Bearer and hiss "We aren't brothers and we never were, our path is that of hatred, not corruption. Ave Dominus Nox!" and with that final insult I leave the building.

(yes I went way overboard, I know :teethhappy:)

For the Emperor, brother.

If I only had a Baneblade....

Violet Viper x #62 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5281 battles
  • [BNKR]
As I approach the door Voldemort appears in a puff of black mist, with my quick thinking I cast an RNG curse spell upon him. He grabs his wand to fire an AP spell at me but it bounces, ricocheting of me it strikes him down, I grab his broomstick and fly through the door to safety.

Pandamonium XP #63 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6726 battles
  • [NOS]

Standing there before me blocking the doorway is a giant marshmallow ogre. By the gods! Still contemplating my plan of attack, he starts to shamble towards me ever so slowly (like a TOG II). I sight in and fire... but it misses! Reaquire the target... Zero in... FIRE! (Commentator) "It bounced off". I try aiming for a weak spot... FIRE! (Commentator again) "We just scratched him". Think-think he is about to be in striking range... Load a High-Explosive Sprgr 18g! Aiming... FIRE! 

By sheer luck & probably also the prayers of my crew to RNGsus we hit his gas tank (stomach) & he ignites. We all know how flammable marshmallows are. We drive by as he becomes a puddle of goop. FULL SPEED AHEAD! ENGAGE RAMMING SPEED! The door shatters... 

THEULTIMATED00M #64 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6135 battles
At the end of the long hallway stood the door with no doorknob. Instead there was a riddle: "Who is the friend that stands by you at all times even when all you see is nothingness?". I pondered this question for many minutes until coming to the conclusion it was my shadow the one thing you, then the door opened into the world I had longed to see, but a new question arose... Is this truly my world?

URIWOOD27 #65 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:15 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11858 battles

As I exit my apartment, notices a dozen of evil minions disguise as trick or treaters walking towards my floor, listening and scouting  for possible victims. I immediately reach for my bag looking for a weapon or object to repeal this invation on my apartment complex. "CANDY" was the only thing I had for defense. AS I HIDE on the coner trying to outmaneuver this wave of minions I threw some pieces of candy towards the opposite dirrection where they were heading. Its seen to do the trick by distracting the little minions...as I took notice of their distraction, I made a run towards the stairs, since the minions were obstructing the elevator entrance.. ran two floors down when a 2nd wave of minions appears right in front of me blocking the entrance to the garage floor.. with low candy ammunition,  decided to make a distraction once again but didn't know if would of work... I took the risk of  throwing the little candy I had left to their feets as I ran as fast I could using a babamboo stick to make a pole vaulting jump that will launch me into the air like MIKE.. AVOINDING  any further contact with the minions landing safe inside the double glass door leading to the garage... making it safe to my vehicle for an excellent escape.

Edited by URIWOOD27, 02 November 2014 - 08:17 PM.

URIWOOD27    ATTACK!!!! 

Grisly22 #66 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 50445 battles
  • [SOFKS]
Wounded, and with no more hand sharks to fight with, I had to think fast. A full platoon of Wäffenspiders! With a little luck from RNG, I was able to carry the victory and walked out the door with a Kolobanov. :medal:

ThunderThumbJG #67 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:25 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 18507 battles
The uneven light shines on the shape and it reveals a Tiger!  The tiger looks young as it slowly stalks the doorway.  There's some loose wood near the door so to distract the beast I start a fire.  The tiger panics!  The tiger cowers back and appears to freeze.  He must be incredibly afraid of fire.  Before the tiger can recover from his fear I sneak past.

THE CLOSER11 #68 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:28 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 42133 battles
Before me stands a fully loaded and angry Waffentragger E-100...I'm in my fully loaded AMX 13 90 charging full speed.  He fires his first shot and misses...I get on his side and unload my clip into his turret...when he tries to fire back I park on his side under his gun depression for 40 seconds while I drink some Strong Coffee while waiting to reload.  Then I get behind him, put 6 more shots into his rear then jump in his tank and steal his Chocolate!!!!!!  AND GO HOME TO PLAY WOT!!!!

9 out of 10 dentist agree...CAMPING is the #1 cause of hate mail.

D3ATHS EMBRACE #69 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Private

• Players
  • 38852 battles
  • [D_I_E]
as i approach the door i see it's getting larger(manual zoom).  i see my obstacle. it looks like a mushroom coming out of the door. i grab the mushroom looking thing, it's cold to the touch. i pull. i push. nothing happens. i try to turn it but my hand are to sweaty. they slip. i start to panic. i try both hands but i can't get a grip. i start banging my head against the door. i hear a sound behind the door. it opens. i jump back as i hear a voice, "go outside and play"

Maredevil247 #70 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13272 battles
  • [XFRX]
As i aproach the front door, a huge skeleton scares me! Then I remebered it was halloween and I shouldn't be afraid, so I casually avoided him and walked right out the door :D

My service record

Achievement count - 96/99

Currently grinding -  Amx 13 90, Lor. 155 mle. 50, IS-2

Premiums - T2 light, T1E6-X, T7 combat car, Locust, Blitzen, Brazil Bulldog, Raseiniai, Tetrarch, Matilda IV, Bogatyr, Matilda BP, Fv 4202 (p), Sentinel AC1, Sentinel AC4, Pz. IV Hydro, Pz. II J, Grosstracktor, Fcm36 pak40

DARTH TETRIS #71 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16690 battles
  • [BLT]
Between me and the door is the mother of the monsters, for some reason she reminds me of my wife...She tries to give chores to do. I act like I can't hear her. I tell the mother of the monsters I am going to the kitchen to make her a snack, and during her moment of distraction, I run by her out the door to my new Freedom! (see what I did there? wishful thinking)

Dr Luigi Phd #72 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6959 battles
There I was, last tank on my team in a Chaffee, and I am up against the great, the mighty, Maus. I know this isnt going to be easy. I spot him out in the open, and put the petal to the metal. I juke left, I juke right, and begin spinning him up. One shot after another I slice him up like a ninja. So focused on the battle at hand I don't realize I am running low on standard ammo. BAM, BAM I use my last 2 standard shells and he still has a pretty big sliver of hp left. All thats left are my 10 HE shells. I stop and take my shots carefully still avoiding that monsterous gun. With each shot I chip away just a little more. It is with my last shot that put into the belly of the beast that at last I see fireworks erupt from this monster. 

iorek78 #73 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9764 battles

A small furry object blokes your path as you step closer the light reveals the worse thing known to man, a cat hacking up a fur ball. As i close my eyes and try to keep my dinner down till its completed it's  foulness i do a quick leap over the mess trying hard not to catch a glimpse  of what is left behind and burst through the doors to freedom and some fresh air

iorek78 #74 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9764 battles

A small furry object blokes your path as you step closer the light reveals the worse thing known to man, a cat hacking up a fur ball. As i close my eyes and try to keep my dinner down till its completed it's  foulness i do a quick leap over the mess trying hard not to catch a glimpse  of what is left behind and burst through the doors to freedom and some fresh air

CanoeTipper #75 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12441 battles

As you make your way to the exit you see a strange creature guarding it.  Without making a sound, you lean up against the wall as it makes a speech; "terrible theiving hobbitses," it stutters "it stoles it from us." Thinking this feels familiar, you reach into your pocket and put on a shiny ring. "What has it gots in its pocketses?!?" the being screams, "it tricked us!" Realizing you are invisible, you ignore the giant all-seeing eye and leap right over the still-arguing creature; right out the door into the fresh air.

Alternative: the obstacle guarding the door is a negative wave. :trollface:

Edited by CanoeTipper, 02 November 2014 - 08:52 PM.

Spoiler

BBruinsfan #76 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:58 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7993 battles
My ex-wife is standing in front of the doors telling me to put down the controller and start acting my age. She then starts to smash my 360 while laughing like a crazy woman. I then wake up in a cold sweat next to my new 20 year younger wife with my daughter laughing and saying "Happy Birthday Daddy, mom and I got you a new Xbox One for your birthday!!!". Then I realize it's all been a dream and remember I've never been as happy as I am now.

AdNoctum82 #77 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10314 battles
Getting closer to the object, it appears to be a giant spider. I freak out and then realize, "hey, I am wearing shoes." Then I squash his butt with said shoes and leave. I rule!

Nyapolitan #78 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:04 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4614 battles
...As i approach the door, the spectral figure of a WG staff member (wont name/shame on forums)... and says i must complete its challenge. ... 3 hours later, after the usual long winded evil speach it gets to the point and says "You must play 100 matches on WoT360..." I think OK thatll be easy ... is when it says ... "With the M3 LEE!" *EVIL LAUGH* ... I say forget that and grab the 360 controller it summoned earlier, And chuck it at them ... hitting their ammo-rack (who knew spectres had those) and 1-hitting them ... and then I open the door and continue on ...  

NicoH58 #79 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17451 battles
  • [KMD]
As I approach to the exit of this sinister place I am intercepted by a... Tiger 1 Tank?? Quickly moving the Tiger keeps shooting HE at me while I flee in terror I stumble over some C4 that was conveniently placed on the ground. Using my previous army experience I grab the C4 and hide in one of the back rooms to hopefully lose the Tiger tank. I then proceed to run out like a madman towards the tank trying to dodge the shells like crazy until I finally get behind him. The sluggish turret traverse (It wasn't upgraded :trollface:) Allowed me to get behind him with ease and plant the C4. I proceed to run past him and barrel roll through the doors while detonating the C4 destroying the tiger tank, and giving me a badass exit.

broybros #80 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:21 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7245 battles
A tracked hellcat. I sneeze on it.

Soviet Steel, German Bullets, American Brains!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users