Mystery Mayhem Day 7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
280 replies to this topic

MilitantAlbino #81 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:24 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 9117 battles
As i crawled towards the rotten door i was met by a ghastly hell hound, i sprinted towards the exit with the beast trying to sink it's jaws into my flesh. Closer, closer, closer it's breath running up the back of my leg until i couldn't take it any more. Reaching into my pocket i pulled out my trusty spanner and charged the nightmarish abomination, I swung at it and at the first blow it disappeared into a cloud of dust. What had happened? not caring about the explanation i kicked down the door and ran for my freedom.

MJRMIKE #82 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:25 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 26789 battles
  • [PIGS]
It was that know-it-all toolbag guy who used to beat the WG staff in answering every question anyone ever asked on the forums. I told him I needed to know the reload time of a Chaffee with a rammer and a case of cola. He quickly ran upstairs to check the WOT guru site and I was able to get out of there. 

GLP26 #83 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:25 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 9488 battles
I encounter a large cotton candy it has the most devilish amile and big red eyes so i start sizing him up and my first thought is i cant eat all this so i call in reinforcements and now the cotton candy monster is no longer existing

motopsycho92 #84 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 1590 battles

At the bottom of the stairs to the exit stands a baby gate.I try to pull the white handle, but the gate won't budge.I press in the red button, but the gate stands strong. Just as I am about to give up hope,I see the instruction manual laying under a bag of cheetos in the corner. After reading,I press in the red button inthe gate, lift the white handle 45 degrees, release the red button, pull the wwhite handle upwards to a full 90 degrees, lift up on the gate, and press

forward. Freedom at last.

RG Nightbringer #85 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5516 battles
A giant cup of Glenlivet 18. The only way to get through is to drink it all. So I do, and it is delicious. However, I am now so drunk I don't even know why I was trying to get out and I stumble away down the road. 

Mteer1863 #86 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:34 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26306 battles
A giant pizza monster. I punch it in it's big pepperoni eyes and start to rip pieces off and stuff it into my mouth until there is nothing left. I let out a big burp and make my exit.

bluebanditjim #87 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 25467 battles
There before me sits ...TOG! I tremble with fear, knowing that my armor cannot withstand Mighty TOG's devastating blows. Thinking quickly, I do a zig zag rush to flank Mighty TOG, covering my ears to keep the monotone blast of Nom, nom, nom, nom. A glancing shot wounds me and I slow down. Struggling along TOG's flank I make a leap for it's steel bulk and pull myself up and swing onto the cold metal. With my last bit of effort I run down TOG's hull and crash through the door. Freedom....is waiting for me on the other side and I am one shoted. Oh the irony. However, I did make it through the door. LOL.

Don Cantarelli #88 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Players
  • 27941 battles
I flicked my flashlight on and hideous zombie came visible. We all know: brain dies - zombie dies. So I took Leatherman-tool from my belt, opened sharp and long blade. Few fast steps forward, good grip on the stinky throat and one clean hit from the side with all my strength, right near zombies half-rottened ear. Zombie goes down and I go out the door, inhaling fresh air, free at last.

SteampunkPagan #89 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:38 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 92364 battles
  • [HDC-R]
It is Lady O with a photo album of cat pictures and I have to find a way out fast or she will make look at them all. So. I throw catnip into the air and her eyes glaze over just enough to let me get out......:trollface:

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Reinbach_3rd #90 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15076 battles
As I get closer, I see that it is a person. He looks exactly like me and seems just as confused about this as I am. We walk towards each other. Then I realise it's a door with a full length mirror on it and leave.

TridactylZero67 #91 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 538 battles
Omg there a pencil in front of me i have to turn around it !

Dans le garage: Pz 38H 》》 Max dommage: 1722

[Suivez-moi sur Youtube]

ShortRunn3r #92 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1579 battles
A giant puppy, he is so cute and to get by him all you have to do is let him give you a big puppy kiss.. But the puppy breath is so bad!!! I almost don't survive but in the end I get out a little wetter but still ok.

KcKage88 #93 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:44 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 16701 battles
  • [TMPLR]

Was walking down the dark spooky hall, all the sudden a gremlin is blocking the door so I smacked him with the guitar and ran for the car.

TheLastLabRat #94 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:44 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9231 battles
There, just inches in front of my doorway to freedom, sit a massive half Gary Busey, half Tarrantula man. Snarling it raises its bloated mass off the floor and skitters towards me. With a mighty kick and a "Kiyah Watah!" I splatter him across the hall. crouching repeatedly on his face to show my respect to my fallen foe I burst through the door and grasp my freedom.

SwissLime #95 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9708 battles
Standing in my way is the ghost of Billy Mays! He convinces me to buy 2 Shamwows, but wait there's more! I receive 2 more mini Shamwows and happily leave after spending one easy payment of $19.95

Please bring WOT Blitz & WOT Companion App to Windows Phone!

upcfault #96 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:45 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 6929 battles
As I get closer I see it's an Xbox controller.  I know I shouldn't but I can't stop my self, I pick it up.  I turn and look, and there in the other room, the flat panel with WOT already loaded up.  I can hear them coming, but I figure i can get at least one, maybe two games in before they come.  I'm just about to select my tank when I here something even more terrifying than the monsters, my mother in law.  terrified, I run screaming out of the house.

MeticulousMight #97 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:46 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6279 battles
As I am walking down this dirt road I start to notice some bizzare tracks leading into the woods. I turn and follow them. They lead to a cute little door at the base of a tree. Instantly an elf (similar to a 'keebler elf' but couldn't be because of copyright purposes) pops out and begins throwing scrumptious cookies at me telling me to be gone! I turn around and begin to run. Fearing for my life I call the sheriff. The sheriff goes down to talk to the elves the very next day to settle the situation and returns with a fresh batch of cookies!

EricW81 #98 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6426 battles
The form a faint blob in the darkness.  As I move closer the form begins to take shape.  The floor boards creak with that ere sound as I move closer, closer, closer.  Suddenly I realize what stands before me!  I cannot believe my eyes.  How could it be?  I had never dreamed it could be true.  My stomach is in knots as I open my mouth to speak.  But the words do not escape.  All along, this entire time, the monsters, the scares and the frights.  The one responsible for all of this!  My Ex-Wife!  I run to her.  I kiss her passionately and unexpectedly on the lips leaving her stunned at my response!  I know I must move quickly so I step to the side and dart out the door while she is still unresponsive from the kiss.  The bright sun casts its warm rays on my skin as I run for the car parked in the driveway.  I find she left the keys in the ignition and soon I am speeding away from that terrible, awful place.

Hadrian86 #99 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 31902 battles
A Tiger II blocks the exit, hope seems lost.. but its lower plate is exposed! Making it all too easy to blast him and and escape.. Sweet freedom

BK220 #100 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15108 battles
In my doorway stands a vicious little leprechaun looking for his missing piece of gold.  Unleashing my inner Jennifer Aniston, I begin to throw shoes as far as I can, luring the little bugger away and allowing me to escape.  Hey, it worked in the movie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users