SteampunkPagan #3701 Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:17 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 86006 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostSteampunkPagan, on 17 September 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

Hello Staff,

I have a few questions:

Is WG looking at either changing the way PMM tanks get viewed in the new platooning system or eliminating PMM tanks on console?

Back many months ago we were told that the NATO & UN emblems/flags would be coming soon then we were told a ticket had been put in. My question is where are we at now on this?

Will WG be selling crew customizations for silver as they did when they came out or was that a one & done event?

When will we see a return of Arena tournaments in the Xbox Official Club?

For some time now we have been hearing that there are things being planned or coming very soon for clans. Are there any updates or news on this front?  Sort of answered HERE 

In the past WG had many events centered around historic Tank Battles (The Battle of Arracourt for example) but, recently we have seen fewer of these or at lest it seems that way to myself. Can we return to having more of these for those of us who liked the historical aspect of the game in the past?

That should do it for now & I truly do not think that any of these are out-of-bounds or un-reasonable question. I look forward to seeing or reading a response from staff on these.

Thank you & have a great week all,

SPP

Edited to show one sort of answered.

Hello one of these was sort of answered in the last Battle Hero's Q&A am in hopes that more answers will be forthcoming in the near future.

Thanks,

SPP 

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Mr_Naemless #3702 Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:55 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8900 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 24 October 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

This tank was a Licensed tank in collaboration with VC for a limited time. Due to this, it can't be sold again. (Unless there is some future license agreement)

Who do I have to hunt down in threatened?...

<3

Hawkaholic420 #3703 Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16788 battles
  • [JOES]
I figured out how to link twitch w wot. Received drop. Earned the churchill lll but it is not showing up in my garage

Izeldar #3704 Posted 01 November 2018 - 07:30 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8793 battles
Hi guys from WG! Is it possible to implement the option "praise an ally", not a platoon, that would eliminate cheating. Namely, the allies, who played the battle very well (turned the tide of battle), caused a lot of damage, etc. By analogy with the fact that you can choose an ally and muffle the sound, only then praise. Or, for example, display a small window at the end of the battle with the best one in one of the categories (buttons): triangle - maximum damage, cross - maximum light, square - maximum - support (assist), circle - failure to vote. As a reward - a small amount of silver or experience, a little, but nice!

MaxChaos24 #3705 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:29 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12269 battles
  • [WGW]
Created a new thread here: http://forum-console...qa-submissions/

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users