The Great DPM Projekt

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

PredatorXXIX #41 Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:46 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19940 battles
I feel like Mason from BO1. I now know what all these Damn numbers mean.

Thanks for the sick sig Violet

Uranprojekt #42 Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:52 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

Crack open a six pack and raise your Stars and Stripes boys! The Yankee tanks have arrived! 'MURICA! [edited]YEAH!

This marks an end to the Great DPM Projekt for now. I'll be back to add more tanks to DPM list as and when those tanks are added (hopefully someone at WGA might be kind enough to send me the numbers before said new tanks are added *wink wink* *nudge nudge*).

American Tech Tree

Heavy Tank Line (T110E5)

Spoiler

Medium Tank Line (M48A1 Patton)

Spoiler

Light Tank Line (M24 Chaffee)

Spoiler

Tank Destroyer Line (T110E3)

Spoiler

Tank Destroyer Line (T110E4)

Spoiler

Autoloader Line (T57 Heavy)

Spoiler

Artillery Line (T92)

Spoiler

Premium Tanks

Spoiler

War does not determine who is right, only who is left - Bertrand Russell

I write things, things which can be found in Historical Discussions. Things like this article on the Soviet invasion of Manchuria in 1945 and this article on the Spanish Civil War.

To those of you who don't molest the English language, I salute you. For everyone else, there's this handy link; http://www.reverso.n...elling-grammar/

Uranprojekt #43 Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

Just a heads up for everyone, I had originally intended to update the DPM stats of the vehicles that got changed in the recent 1.7 update tomorrow but I decided to go ahead and change them today incase I forget to do it tomorrow. The DPM list is now fully up to date. For now...

I write things, things which can be found in Historical Discussions. Things like this article on the Soviet invasion of Manchuria in 1945 and this article on the Spanish Civil War.

To those of you who don't molest the English language, I salute you. For everyone else, there's this handy link; http://www.reverso.n...elling-grammar/

KINGSLY1968 #44 Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 8745 battles
thanks again for all your work !
Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

Playertd #45 Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17410 battles
Really puts into perspective how terrible arty's DPM is lol, considering that's the max DPM if every shot somehow managed to pen (will never happen).

4HPMvmm.jpg

Uranprojekt #46 Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

View PostPlayertd, on 18 January 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

Really puts into perspective how terrible arty's DPM is lol, considering that's the max DPM if every shot somehow managed to pen (will never happen).

When I started this, I had originally intended to leave arty out completely because of the unpredictability of the shell/damage and HE needing to both hit and penetrate to do full damage. Obviously I didn't do that because arty is in the game and should be included, for the sake of being complete if nothing else.

What also interested me, and this is something I noticed a few times, is the differences in DPM between the same gun on different tanks of the same tier. For example, the T110E3 and E4 or the JPanther II and the Ferdinand or the Tiger and Tiger (P). The difference in reload is often minimal but can make a relatively big difference in terms of DPM. I have no idea why I find it interesting but I do...

Lord Mokrap #47 Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:18 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4371 battles
Good work, man!  Very helpful.
XBOX LIVE TAG:  Lord Mokrap

Me, playing WoT:  "Come on.  Come onnnnn.  Come onnnnnnnnnnn, almosssssssst there OH &%*($@!  %&*#@)% that %&*#@(#*%(#@!"

Wife:  "Do you have Tourette's?"

Me:  "No, I have turrets."

*puts on sunglasses*

Uranprojekt #48 Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:54 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

The Iron Brotherhood update has been announced (link to announcement) which means new Soviet tanks are arriving very soon™! Once the new tanks are added, I'll work as quickly as possible to get the DPM stats added to the current list of Soviet tanks. It shouldn't take long as it seems to be just the IS-4 line, so expect the list to be updated on the day of release.

You may return to your regularly scheduled forum activities.

Uranprojekt #49 Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles
Not quite day of release, I know (IRL stuff got in the way), but the Soviet tech tree list has been updated to include the IS-4 line.

XGN Pirate #50 Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:19 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10629 battles
how that must have taken a long time

Uranprojekt #51 Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:13 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

View PostStrongerFour49, on 26 January 2015 - 05:19 AM, said:

how that must have taken a long time

Working on this on and off since Christmas Eve, it's probably taken me a total of about 10 to 12 hours to do and it ain't even finished yet. Still a Soviet medium line, the Soviet lights*, the American lights*, the German lights*, the new British medium/TD line*, the Chinese tech tree and the Japanese tech tree to do.

(*if those get added, that is)

Turboclicker #52 Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:40 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21197 battles

I'm going to use your data on TDs, Mediums, and Heavies in another thread and give you credit for the numbers.

Cool?

Uranprojekt #53 Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:33 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

View PostIcesev, on 30 January 2015 - 09:40 PM, said:

I'm going to use your data on TDs, Mediums, and Heavies in another thread and give you credit for the numbers.

Cool?

Go for it.

Turboclicker #54 Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21197 battles
Thanks, gave you all credit for the numbers.

Uranprojekt #55 Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:44 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

View PostIcesev, on 31 January 2015 - 02:42 AM, said:

Thanks, gave you all credit for the numbers.

No problem. You seem to have sparked a small argument. Suggesting TD's are broken to all hell does that I suppose...

Playertd #56 Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:12 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17410 battles

View PostUranprojekt, on 30 January 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

No problem. You seem to have sparked a small argument. Suggesting TD's are broken to all hell does that I suppose...

Truth hurts for some people....especially TD owners haha.

4HPMvmm.jpg

Sc ii Beano #57 Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6285 battles
Thanks for doing this it helps a lot. :)

IgNiTe Ephemera #58 Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:16 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11712 battles
Awesome

Uranprojekt #59 Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

This post is a placeholder for the next tech tree (probably the Japanese).

Uranprojekt #60 Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7957 battles

Update time!

The buffs to the Tiger in 1.8 have now been factored in and the DPM stat changed accordingly. If I missed any changes in 1.8, let me know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users