Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 31808 battles

here is my effort

DeeCanes16 #24 Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3948 battles

TC. Right lads it's resolution time. Mine is to direct us to areas of the map that don't contain red team heavies 2 tiers above ours!

Driver - I'll make sure we never slip into the pond in Mali and drown or get stuck on the slope on mountain pass

Gunner - Every time I Fire with a red reticule we'll penetrate

Loader - When we really, really need that shot there will be one up the spout

Radio Man - Every time I call for fire on a red tank green arty will rain death on them

RNGesus - Ho Ho Ho.....your wish is my command. NOT!!!

OFF : Tier V-VI

BR M95 OE #25 Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15907 battles

The crew of my Scottish Cromwell: (Some words may not be understandable but Its Scottish Slang. Ill keep it clean).

Spoiler

- Make It Relevant - Let Each Rank Give More XP - Pls WGA!

DbulHelix #26 Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 12519 battles

View PostSG Kage, on 02 January 2015 - 11:35 AM, said:

LOL! Excellent!

GORGE ROMERO #27 Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:24 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 6258 battles
  • [CRY]
"time for New Years resolutions!" Said the commander as he strode into the barracks to find his crew sitting on their bunks, grabbing a chair and sitting upon it he looked around the room to his comerades. His eyes fell upon his gunner, and he asks in a dissappinted voice "you have been doing some Lazy shooting this year, and as always there is room for improvement, what do you have in mind?" The gunner brings a callused hand to his chin, pondering over the question for a moment before saying "maybe I could try and fix up the sights a bit, they've been broken for while now..." And upon saying this he receives an awkward state from every crewman in the room; and reviving a response from the commander "you're meaning to tell me that the sights have been broken this entire time and you didn't bother to tell anyone!? What the hell?!" The gunner shrugs it off and says in a defensive tone "hey maybe I could if you didn't keep saving the damn repair kit for the ammo rack!" And at this the commander rolls his eyes and moves into the next crew member, the loader, and says "you've been a bit slow to load this year, any ways you think you could improve?" The loader nods and replies "yeah,aye I'll load a high explosive shell next time we're fighting a tiger and you tell me to change ammo type in the middle of loading." The commander waves the loader off as well with a dismissive scoff, looking to the driver next "well...what about you?" The driver gives him a big smile and says "I'm gonna go skydiving this year" the commander sighs in relief at the legitimate response and asks "well that sounds nice, why are you wanting to do that?" The driver only smiles wider and says "'cause I have always wanted to see a tank fly..." The commander states at him for a moment before realizing what he means and gulps before saying "ok...remind me to send in a request for reassignment" leaving the driver to wonder what he had said wrong. And finally the commander looks to the final crew member, his radio man. "So uh....how do you plan on improving this year?" The radio man takes a moment to think as well, looking around at the crew innocently as he says in a rather shy tone "I plan on getting a girl..." Reviving nothing but silence for what seems a long time the radio man thinks that his response is adequate until he suddenly recives a wave of hearty laughter, the loader rolling in the floor clutching his stomach as he wheezes out "w-with a face like that!? Maybe you should stop protecting that radio with your body then we'll see!" Leaving the radio man feeling hurt as he shrinks back in his bunk not uttering another word.(you see how you guys all make the radio man feel!? :( ) soon the laughter dies down and the commander looks around at the crew, deciding that there isn't much more to say he nods curtly and stands from his seat, turning to walk away before he is stopped from the voice of his gunner "hey wait! What as your New Years resolution commander?" He stops in his tracks and stands there for a minute or two; then looks over his shoulder and responds with "well...I resolve to kick [edited], no matter how many idiots I'm surrounded by..." And with this he leaves the tent, leaving his crewmembers to think about his statement. (Hope you guys enjoyed! I worked hard on it!)

OneSpike #28 Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 6738 battles

Commander: Alright you "too stupid for flight school" crew.  We've got to improve our performance this new year or they're sending us back to infantry school.  Let me hear you plans to turn this rotten ship around.  And no, we are not re-enlisting in the navy.

Gunner: Cap'n, I plan to disregard that red, orange, yellow or white circle and hit the parts of the target I know my shells will penetrate.  That "idiot proofing" reticule has made me look like an idiot too many times.

Loader: Cap'n, I'm gunna find a way to load HE and AP into this gun at the same time so's you can order whichever round you want 'n it won' take me any time to switch 'em out.

Driver: Well Cap, I guess I'll try and not stick my nose out to see what's happening.  You all are having so much fun calling out targets and shooting at them that I want to see what's going on, too.  I'll try to learn how to side-scrape actual cover and keep my nose protected.

Radio Man: Yes sir.  I'm gunna glue an extra 5 feet to the antenna so we can hear what's going on at the other side of the map so we'll always have a target to shoot at.

Loader: Hey Cap'n, what you gonna do?

Commander: I'm going to transfer to an arty division to increase my Kill/Death ratio - because stats are the only things that matters to me.

DARTH TETRIS #29 Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16690 battles
  • [BLT]

Hetzers gonna Tog.

HBFT WGA #30 Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:06 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 289 battles

View PostBlazing Falken, on 04 January 2015 - 02:27 PM, said:

Question: are digitally drawn images eligible?

That is absolutely fine. :) 

FATAL ASSERTION #31 Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21489 battles

Commander: Happy new year, children.  You guys have any resolutions?  Mine is to eat nastier stuff so you all cry at the smell of my sizzling excrement when I take a crap in a hot shell casing!   Hahaha!

Driver:  I vow to kick my coke habit.  Ever since Wardaddy brought us over those spare cases of cola, I've been in a real bad way.  Remember that?

Gunner:  We remember.  We remember the way you looked at him too!  "Thanks Wardaddy, that coke really hit the SPOT!"  Hahaha, you pansy!

Driver:  Screw you, Kowalski!  

Gunner:  "Wrew wou, wewaawski!"  Ha!  My impression of you is so damn accurate O'connoly!  What about you, Davis?

Radio man:  I can stop trying to sing I guess.  I think some of the other crews have been ignoring my communique after that incident when I thought I was the next Frank Sinatra.  You guys are bastards for rigging the radio to get the button stuck down on me like that.  If I had known it was transmitting I wouldn't have tried to nail that high note and I wouldn't be the laughing stock of the entire batallion.

Commander:  No [edited], that almost got us killed too. That's my new resolution...not to prank any of you guys anymore.   Not after...everything. *sigh*

(They share a long silence) 

Commander: Our detachment has only a 25% survival rate.  Something strange takes me over from time to time, and I don't understand it.  I feel compelled...CONTROLLED...to do some of the most irrational bone headed things sometimes.  I can't make any promises in that department though.

So what about you, Bell?  You got a resolution?

Loader:  What?  Oh!  Um, well this year I'm going to try not to buy as many farms.  I mean we all love the bacon that I bring back, but I feel like having loaded rounds in the chamber faster than once a month is going to be much more important this year.

Commander:  Well let's drink.  Here's to having this conversation next year, huh boys?!

Gunner:  This wine from the chateu..doesn't toast so well.  Wine is fine, but liquor gets you quicker!

Driver:  Don't I know it!

Gunner:  Don't get me riled up, O'connoly!  You're the reason we don't have any more of that Brandy we got from those limeys!

Sorry to all:  I don't know how to use spoiler tags on my phone.  Here's to a great 2015, everyone.  See you on the fields.

Edited by FATAL ASSERTION, 06 January 2015 - 11:23 PM.

JoHrDy #32 Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 2096 battles

Hello,

My resolution for this year will be: while playing stay awake after midnight...! :unsure:

Kind regards

JoHrDy

Zombie king 1th #33 Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:36 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6195 battles
Mine.
For a centurion mark 7/1
Driver t o speed up the speed of this tank to keep up with soviet power.
Gunner: pray to the lord Churchill to guide my shots and no mater what shoots at me I will destroy it
Loader:get the power of intuition to load ap so fast it makes flash look slow.
Commander. To die for the great Stalin no I mean Fatcher

ringvelski #34 Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:33 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 27553 battles
  • [313TH]

Inside a Sherman A4E3E8 on the outskirts of  the Siegfried Line waiting for the start of Operation Get the flag.

Commander- Dutch

Radio Operator- Sparky

Driver-Wheels

Gunner-Longshot

Loader-Stone

Dutch-Men,HQ wants us to examine how we can improve our performance in the field. So I have decided that we will make resolutions to this effect. Take your time and come up with practical ideas that will benefit the crew as a whole.

Sparky-What a crock Dutch, I can't believe it. Does HQ  think we're slackers or what!?

Dutch-Simmer down there Sparky,they just want us to be the best we can be.

Wheels-Boss, I can't drive any faster. So do they want me to get out and push, HQ can go to..

Dutch-Thats enough Wheels, this isn't a complaint dept I'm running here. HQ wants resolutions, HQ gets resolutions, end of story.

Longshot-Well Dutch,I guess personally I can try to land more penetrating shots on the reds.

Dutch-Thats the spirit Long shot. See boys, this is what I'm talking about. How about you,Stone?

Stone- Well Dutch, I could improve in shell selection, as I usually just load an AP and call it a day.

Dutch- Excellent Stone, now you other numskulls get on the bus and let me know what I can tell HQ to expect.

Wheels- OK,OK, Dutch for Pete's sake I'll stop whiskey drinking on missions. That will surely help with me avoiding soft ground and getting hung up on rocks.

Longshot- the only thing soft around here is your head there ,Wheels!

Wheels- That's it, I'm going to kill him!!

Dutch- Knock it off, the only killing around here is going to be us killing reds by the dozens. Now my resolution is simple fellas, I'm going to improve my familiarity with the terrain we will be going over this year and to spot more reds for Longshot here to shoot.

Longshot- (grumbles)

Sparky- Well boss, if you spot them, I will call them out for the rest of the company over the radio way better than last year.

Wheels- That ain't saying much.

Sparky- It isn't my fault that gremlins got in the radio!

Wheels- Uhuh

RADIO CRACKLES- Alright men, MOVE OUT!

Dutch- That's us fellas, let's go get some reds!!

Sherman tank roars off

ringvelski #35 Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 27553 battles
  • [313TH]
Hope my entry posted:)

YoRHa No2B #36 Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 10659 battles

http://s1290.photobu...0a73e2.png.html

just a note guys the arty on this pic is suppose to be across the map and the scout is 300 meters away i just didn't want to make the pic to big. but the three tanks are actually huddled up like that

Edited by RyofuRen Housen, 08 January 2015 - 09:59 PM.

It is our tradition to value strength and merit above all. Our laws are iron, and our hearts are steel.

Our formula for winning is to never give up; never to run, no matter what happens.

No great victory comes without sacrifices. No matter what befalls us; we advance.

Work as a team, and advance with overwhelming firepower.

Hit the target if you fire, let your defenses be of iron, and advance in perfect order. That's the Nishizumi-ryu

motopsycho92 #37 Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:54 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 1590 battles

leova #38 Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:14 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11324 battles
  • [47R]

Mac an tSagart #39 Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:00 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15293 battles
  • [GUYS]
Crew of my Leopard:

*The Leopard crew waiting patiently in some bushes and trees for the onrushing reds*

Driver: So what are everyone's new year resolutions?
Commander: Shhhh they could be here any moment!
Loader: Relax we are safe. This year I plan to actually bother to reload after we are spotted and not just cry.
Commander: Really stop it!
Radio: Ok folks I will do my best not to spend most of my time trying to find a better radio station.
Commander: Shhh!
Driver: *coughs* Yeah so I plan not take us at full speed over any jumps that wreck the tracks.  What about you boss?
Commander: Stop it! I don't want to say it!
Driver: Out with it!
Commander: Fine!  I promise not to lose the keys to the tank so we are sat in a bush without it!
*slap*

HBFT WGA #40 Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:47 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 289 battles
Closing this thread for judging! :) Be back soon!

Also tagged with Crew, Resolutions, Contest, XBOX, 360, Wargaming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users