Jump to content


Cosmic Carrie’s competition for the second KV5 (Oksana)

kv5 contest kv5 competition contest competition gold contest gold competition

  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

CallofWolfs #21 Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:54 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 27040 battles
  • 3
  • [TNB]
  • Member since:
    02-27-2014

5K damage 5 kills

 



Ignitable Duk #22 Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:02 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 7706 battles
  • 3,018
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostCallofWolfs, on 05 January 2015 - 03:54 AM, said:

5K damage 5 kills

 

 

that aint nothin i got 12k damage and 16 kills bro i win


ginger bair #23 Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:17 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13712 battles
  • 2,974
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostIgnitable Duk, on 05 January 2015 - 12:02 AM, said:

that aint nothin i got 12k damage and 16 kills bro i win

 

All hail our glorious master. 



Red Five R5 #24 Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:54 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37226 battles
  • 2,895
  • [D-12]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postginger bair, on 04 January 2015 - 09:39 PM, said:

This is is a really old pic. 

 

After the first 24 hrs...score to beat so far!

(well done bud)


 

the jackass formerly known as someone else

"if you're gonna be cocky with me in my posts and you're still living with your parents, please get lost"


StK x CommandzZ #25 Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:33 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 13545 battles
  • 3,950
  • [RENEW]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

View Postcosmic carrie, on 05 January 2015 - 09:54 AM, said:

After the first 24 hrs...score to beat so far!

(well done bud)

So you are allowing pics from beta?



Red Five R5 #26 Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:52 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37226 battles
  • 2,895
  • [D-12]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postcosmic carrie, on 05 January 2015 - 09:54 AM, said:

After the first 24 hrs...score to beat so far!

(well done bud)

 

View PostStK x CommandzZ, on 05 January 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

So you are allowing pics from beta?

I don't think this is beta...looks like 1st version of the game when it came out


 

the jackass formerly known as someone else

"if you're gonna be cocky with me in my posts and you're still living with your parents, please get lost"


StK x CommandzZ #27 Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:54 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 13545 battles
  • 3,950
  • [RENEW]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

View Postcosmic carrie, on 05 January 2015 - 12:52 PM, said:

 

I don't think this is beta...looks like 1st version of the game when it came out

Look at my link on the first page. He has posted it before in the beta archives.



ginger bair #28 Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:33 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13712 battles
  • 2,974
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postcosmic carrie, on 05 January 2015 - 07:52 AM, said:

I don't think this is beta...looks like 1st version of the game when it came out

View PostStK x CommandzZ, on 05 January 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Look at my link on the first page. He has posted it before in the beta archives.

 

It is from beta, which is why I asked if the pictures could be old. I'll remove it, if it's not allowed.



Red Five R5 #29 Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37226 battles
  • 2,895
  • [D-12]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postginger bair, on 05 January 2015 - 04:33 PM, said:

 

It is from beta, which is why I asked if the pictures could be old. I'll remove it, if it's not allowed.

 

ok BETA is allowed

...I wasnt part of Beta so wanted to check was there something I wasn't aware off...magical auto loading hesh powered death stars sprinkled with pixie dust etc etc


 

the jackass formerly known as someone else

"if you're gonna be cocky with me in my posts and you're still living with your parents, please get lost"


StK x CommandzZ #30 Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 13545 battles
  • 3,950
  • [RENEW]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

View Postcosmic carrie, on 05 January 2015 - 04:57 PM, said:

 

ok BETA is allowed

...I wasnt part of Beta so wanted to check was there something I wasn't aware off...magical auto loading hesh powered death stars sprinkled with pixie dust etc etc

Meh :( guess I'll have to play tier 8 to make sure a beta pic doesn't win then



ginger bair #31 Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:24 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13712 battles
  • 2,974
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostStK x CommandzZ, on 05 January 2015 - 12:16 PM, said:

Meh :( guess I'll have to play tier 8 to make sure a beta pic doesn't win then

 

Them's fightin words. 



StK x CommandzZ #32 Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 13545 battles
  • 3,950
  • [RENEW]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

View Postginger bair, on 05 January 2015 - 05:24 PM, said:

 

Them's fightin words. 

Tbh I was hoping my 12 kill T28 game was enough >.>. Fully upgraded a Jagdpanther 2 Now though with my E-50M crew :D



Taki0202 #33 Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:49 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 39198 battles
  • 84
  • [-L7-]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

Edited by Taki0202, 05 January 2015 - 08:58 PM.


AJR568 #34 Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18015 battles
  • 15,825
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014

View PostTaki0202, on 05 January 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

Balanced arty is balanced... 


Compliments and Credit to STLxSTANG for the sig.

The 8.11 TD rebalances need to be implemented.

T20 is love, T20 is life. And if you disagree I'll cut you!


ginger bair #35 Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13712 battles
  • 2,974
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostTaki0202, on 05 January 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

 

A challenger approaches...



maelvirus #36 Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:20 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 15477 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014


TheHappyJoyJoy #37 Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 7741 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    08-27-2013
I'm just your average player and will never make the boards or win any contests but thought id share what i did in my Ferdinand today. Ended up a draw but for me 8 kills felt like an achievement for me.. Thanks Cosmic for your youtube videos and putting this contest together

Attached Files

  • Attached File   rps20150106_012002.jpg   74.11K


Red Five R5 #38 Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:32 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37226 battles
  • 2,895
  • [D-12]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postjjohnmichael4u, on 06 January 2015 - 01:24 AM, said:

I'm just your average player and will never make the boards or win any contests but thought id share what i did in my Ferdinand today. Ended up a draw but for me 8 kills felt like an achievement for me.. Thanks Cosmic for your youtube videos and putting this contest together

 

nice bud :B

 

the jackass formerly known as someone else

"if you're gonna be cocky with me in my posts and you're still living with your parents, please get lost"


Red Five R5 #39 Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:41 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37226 battles
  • 2,895
  • [D-12]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostTaki0202, on 05 January 2015 - 08:49 PM, said:

 

View PostTaki0202, on 05 January 2015 - 08:49 PM, said:

 

Update...the score to beat so far!

(well done bud!)


 

the jackass formerly known as someone else

"if you're gonna be cocky with me in my posts and you're still living with your parents, please get lost"


FaZe Ranover #40 Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:31 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 6076 battles
  • 1,008
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Posted Image

http://pl.tinypic.com/r/2m2avj8/8

Nigdy nie rozmawiaj z idiotą. Najpierw sprowadzi Cię do swojego poziomu, a później pokona doświadczeniem.

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users