Stream Over

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CaliMeatWagon #1 Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]

We are live right now doing the normal night owl thing. If you come and visit the stream make sure to say "hi" in the chat and let me know you're from the forums. Also, got some open space on the platoon if anybody feels like joining. 

http://www.twitch.tv/CaliMeatWagon_Gaming

View PostWGWPAIN, on 17 February 2015 - 04:21 PM, said:

Arty's are far from being unbalanced so there's no plans to nerf them.  Reducing the number of Arty's in high tier matches where they are the most powerful is something that we've considered but we're not seeing large number of Arty's being played in those matches.  Arty's are a way for players to play the game in a completely different way.  Some player only ever play Arty's so removing them is not an option.  I'd like to find a way to change the Arty viewpoint so its more realistic but that's one of those "some day" tasks I haven't gotten to yet.

ExaminedGORE #2 Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:16 AM

Major

• Players
  • 3924 battles
  • [SKREB]

I was on stream. Cali said hi to me. I'm famous.

@updated. Now I'm playing with them in platoon. More famous than ever!

Edited by ExaminedGORE, 18 January 2015 - 09:46 AM.

Check out my DeviantArt. World of Tanks fanarts || Fractals || My childhood sketchs  : )  

"I can't even be bothered to reply anymore the tinfoil hat is to thick to get through" ~ A dapper kiwi, 05 October 2015

CaliMeatWagon #3 Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]

Thank you to all those who joined in to watch the show. Had a good 7 hour stream and look forward to doing it again tomorrow.

View PostExaminedGORE, on 18 January 2015 - 01:16 AM, said:

I was on stream. Cali said hi to me. I'm famous.

@updated. Now I'm playing with them in platoon. More famous than ever!

It was good having you in the game, your welcome to join anytime.

Arty's are far from being unbalanced so there's no plans to nerf them.  Reducing the number of Arty's in high tier matches where they are the most powerful is something that we've considered but we're not seeing large number of Arty's being played in those matches.  Arty's are a way for players to play the game in a completely different way.  Some player only ever play Arty's so removing them is not an option.  I'd like to find a way to change the Arty viewpoint so its more realistic but that's one of those "some day" tasks I haven't gotten to yet.

CaliMeatWagon #4 Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:08 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [B2XX]
We are Live again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users