team metal storm twitch live stream channel

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CreepySasquatch #1 Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:49 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9447 battles
  • [6BG]

Team Metal Storm now has its own Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/metal_storm_wot

Main streamer: CreepySasquatch

Other streamers: CitizenX

Follow my Facebook page to stay updated on future live streams.

Creepy's Twitch Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CreepySasquatch

We will generally be live streaming during any scheduled Metal Storm event.  I'll also stream most Fridays at 8PM EST.  

Past live streams will be uploaded to my Youtube channel on this playlist: Live Streams

Edited by CreepySasquatch, 21 February 2015 - 12:44 AM.

CreepySasquatch #2 Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:52 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9447 battles
  • [6BG]

We had our first live stream last night and it was an outstanding success!  We got 6 new followers (all of which were non Metal Storm members) as well as 2 new applicants.

Here are the recordings for last night's stream:

CreepySasquatch #3 Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:55 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9447 battles
  • [6BG]

Join us tonight at 7PM EST for some casual nonsense as well as some tank inspector insights.  

I'll be doing my best to give everyone more advanced notice in the future.  We're still trying to get the system perfected so we're doing a lot of impromptu test streams.

CreepySasquatch #4 Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:10 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9447 battles
  • [6BG]

Last night's stream was alright but felt kind of boring to me.  I don't think I had the amount of energy that was present in our first stream.  We were still technically testing so this isn't exactly a bad thing and we did get all the kinks worked out of the system so future streams should be that much better.  

We're also going to have our own multi-twitch channel which will allow multiple members of the same platoon broadcast together so you can see a battle from different perspectives.  If we can manage to get platoon vs platoon battles working we may even be able to show you the battle from both sides at the same time.  This sounds like a really cool idea and I look forward to seeing where this goes.  I'll be updating this thread with more information into this multi-twitch channel as soon as I get it.

I also want to give a big thanks to Ace36010 for all his help into this Twitch channel project.  Without him this whole project would be that much harder.  

I have no idea how good these Twitch stream are going to be or what their entertainment value is but a few viewers are already enjoying our unique sense of humor and to me that's a success in of itself.  These streams will never be about unicum players doing very well.  Our intent is to showcase a decent level of teamwork while having a lot of fun at the same time.  

CreepySasquatch #5 Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:30 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9447 battles
  • [6BG]
We are doing a multi-twitch stream now just for fun.  Link here: http://multitwitch.tv/Metal_Storm_WoT/C1TIZEN_X

CreepySasquatch #6 Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:03 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9447 battles
  • [6BG]
Stream could have went better.  The multi-twitch thing didn't work out because Citizen was having trouble with his Elgato device.  My stream was working just fine but we didn't exactly have the best teammates on our teams so we ended up closing shop early.

CreepySasquatch #7 Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:55 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9447 battles
  • [6BG]
Citizen and I will be streaming tonight together at 8PM EST.  Use this link to go to the multi-twitch page: http://multitwitch.tv/Metal_Storm_WoT/C1TIZEN_X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users