New WoT Player Are my plans alright?

Xbox 360 ItsEhCanadian Tank Destroyers Youtube First Video

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

swayze1998 #1 Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:02 AM

Private

• Players
  • 301 battles

Hello so im a new WoT player on the Xbox 360 version and i decided to start a series and do gameplays and reviews on different tanks and such but i dont really know much of the game or the tanks im going up in the tank lines so maybe some tips that may help me?

My first World of Tank video ever! ( https://www.youtube....?v=haBQ9TJjFpM ) Please click on it and tell me what im doing wrong & right tell me what i could do to improve myself or even what some of the tanks can carry as i don't know much on this game. Thank you for reading :) 

KawaiiKonChan #2 Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:17 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3385 battles
  • [KMD]
Practice leading targets a bit more. Always aim slightly ahead of them, especially if you're in the zoomed in view. 

Wolfie: Your favorite tsundere gamer. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghillie1sniper1 #3 Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:17 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 4025 battles

My plan: get waffle dragon, win at life, get hatemail

Tips:

E-100 requires godlike patience to play; Muas has more HP

Watch out for the jpanzer4, it kinda sucks. 

The 268 has more armor, hp, Dmg and pen. 263 is more accurate, faster firing, and has more mobility and camo as well as being cheaper to repair.

The T110e3 is very OP right now as it has higher camo and increased rof over the e4.

girl.gif
"Assault destroyer, proud to serve!"           "Since the dawn of man, unintelligent people have been unable to recognize their own inadequacies, therefore anything that doesn't happen exactly how they imagined it would must be the fault of someone else."           "Mace 2 Face"         "I am lightning, the rain transformed"     "Little mac ain't no air fighter "      In the interest of protecting you my ass,  screw off.            Arma, Insurgency, Red Orchestra, Operation Flashpoint.          Valrave, Mirai Nikki,  Kiseijuu, Aldnoah, Brynhildr,

XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX #4 Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19433 battles
It's definitely an interesting start, and from what I've seen, you definitely got a long ways to go, but, from my perspective, try uploading a video every time you learn something significant, such as sidescraping and the like. If you got questions over what to say and do reviews about, ask us here, and we will be more than willing to help you. Otherwise, have fun, and good luck. (Fix those desyncs! (Even if it means reshooting the whole thing sometimes.)

R.I.P. Lucky the cat, (2-24-14) you magnificent bastard.

Click here to learn about the math of WoT!

ghillie1sniper1 #5 Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 4025 battles
Oh god the audio desync.

girl.gif
"Assault destroyer, proud to serve!"           "Since the dawn of man, unintelligent people have been unable to recognize their own inadequacies, therefore anything that doesn't happen exactly how they imagined it would must be the fault of someone else."           "Mace 2 Face"         "I am lightning, the rain transformed"     "Little mac ain't no air fighter "      In the interest of protecting you my ass,  screw off.            Arma, Insurgency, Red Orchestra, Operation Flashpoint.          Valrave, Mirai Nikki,  Kiseijuu, Aldnoah, Brynhildr,

RUNNINGDUDE1 #6 Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:01 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23941 battles
Welcome to the forums

Dirtye Dog #7 Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:21 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6629 battles
  • [FUR]
Hi welcome to the forums. I mean no offense by this but you use the word "like" and "um" a lot during your videos and it really annoys me. Could you try doing it less? I'm sure you don't even realize you're doing it (it happens man) but by making you aware you can fix it easily! Thanks! 

WN8: 1,729    Eff: 1,470     T-62a на всю жизнь 

zz SlowMoe zz #8 Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34571 battles
Welcome to the forums swayze1998, a comment about the video, watch the potty mouth because little kids have access to watching your video and it is really bad form to talk that way to little kids. Other then that I enjoyed what you did, it took me back to when I first started playing the game, you seam to have a good basic understanding of your tanks roll and the play style you should employ. It will be interesting to see what you come up with six months to a year from now as your game play matures. Good luck and I'll see you on the battlefield.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users