• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

WidowMaker1711 #81 Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:46 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11835 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostMushinWolf, on 12 March 2015 - 11:18 AM, said:

There was a breeding program. It was called 'Lebensborn' and it was run by the SS.

It's quite disturbing when you start reading about things like 'Germanisation'..

Eugenics is quite disturbing anyway. Far too easy to be abused just because people want the ideal progeny. As a way of stamping out disease it has very few merits as there is no guarantee of success.

For Russ and the Allfather

XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX #82 Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19468 battles

View PostRPGStylee, on 12 March 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

I'm surprised that the Germans didn't just make a breeding programme to increase their numbers. With them being the supreme race you'd think they'd want to fill up the world with perfect babies. Would've solved their manpower problems if they started early; I don't think they would be above the use of child soldiers because superior Aryan children are superior to the soviet dog people.

Problem, the EARLIEST this could have started at was wen the Nazi's took over the government in 1932, Of which means with 9 months gestation time, would mean that by 1945, the first generation would be 11 years old by the time of Germany's defeat. So, nope.

R.I.P. Lucky the cat, (2-24-14) you magnificent bastard.

Click here to learn about the math of WoT!

RPGStylee #83 Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14782 battles

View PostXxDAFFYxxDUCKxX, on 12 March 2015 - 04:33 PM, said:

Problem, the EARLIEST this could have started at was wen the Nazi's took over the government in 1932, Of which means with 9 months gestation time, would mean that by 1945, the first generation would be 11 years old by the time of Germany's defeat. So, nope.

6 year olds with pistols trained from birth like Spartans.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Please do it I have slow self-esteem you don't want to hurt my feels do you?

Head Kanonenjagdpanzer sales expert

XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX #84 Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19468 battles

View PostRPGStylee, on 12 March 2015 - 06:52 PM, said:

6 year olds with pistols trained from birth like Spartans.

To be honest, you'd be better off training dogs to really hate the smell of vodka and letting the most vicious ones live on to reproduce in the wild, thus creating a ntural deterrent against the Russians. :trollface:

amercenary4life #85 Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:16 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 6960 battles

View PostXxDAFFYxxDUCKxX, on 12 March 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

To be honest, you'd be better off training dogs to really hate the smell of vodka and letting the most vicious ones live on to reproduce in the wild, thus creating a ntural deterrent against the Russians. :trollface:

Lol

Every anime I have seen so far.

XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX #86 Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19468 battles

View Postamercenary4life, on 12 March 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Lol

Better yet, make them Chihuahuas that do nothing but yap at anything that smells of vodka. :trollface:

RPGStylee #87 Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14782 battles

View PostXxDAFFYxxDUCKxX, on 13 March 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

Better yet, make them Chihuahuas that do nothing but yap at anything that smells of vodka. :trollface:

Yes! Fight the Russian dogs with our own dogs! Perfect plan GG no re Stalin.

TWISTED METAL V #88 Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 15472 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostNiles Y93, on 10 March 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

Part One: Preparation for war

I have seen a lot great suggestions on how to better prepare. Following a template one has used earlier, let me break it down to five categories: Land, Sea, Air, Leadership, and "Special".

Land: In regards to land based warfare, my first goal would be to make sure my fighting forces (The Wehrmacht) are strong, yet efficient. That means making sure my tanks do not break down in the middle of either a battle or an offensive (term used loosely). This requires that the armored forces be able to run efficiently, so my first goal would be to refine the design of the tank armies  This includes the Panther. Along with tanks, we need to make sure that our troops are able to fight in any condition, so I would make sure that they received training in how to fight in different climates and weather conditions.

Sea: As has been stated many times before, Germany relied heavily on U-Boats to disrupt shipping. However, when the U.S. came along, this advantage was quickly suppressed. Taking a page from the Pacific Theater, I would make sure the Kriegsmarine is adapted not just to be less dependent on U-Boats, but to make it adept in the new field of naval air warfare. This would mean that Germany could now strike anywhere, as well as support our troops as well as our allies.

Air: Now we come to my favorite part. I have seen a lot of suggestions on how to improve the Luftwaffe, including building more Bf109's and Messerschmitt 262's. But to make the Luftwaffe a better strike force, there is a different aircraft that I would focus on: the Horten Ho 229. This aircraft, widely considered the first stealth fighter/bomber, was designed and built to be faster, more maneuverable, and more importantly, less detectable. (This plane will play a key role in Operation Sea Lion, which I will describe in Part Two.)

Leadership: When it comes to this subject, the thing I would do different is pretty simple: Let the soldiers do the soldiering. I will tell my generals what I would like, but in the end, they are the ones fighting the war, not me. So allowing them to do what they do would help the war effort. (This is one of the reasons the SOE never went through with Operation Foxley.)

"Special": Finally, we come to the section that describes nuclear weapons, Wonder weapons, and other things. First, I would put emphasis on trying to develop a nuclear bomb in the event that either A.) Germany is about to lose, or B.) We have a tough nut to crack (either U.S. or Soviet Union). When it comes to the "Wonder weapons", I would not make them a priority, but I would not dismiss them entirely. There may be a time where we may have an opportunity to see if the thing works or not (such as the X-ray device or the Maus). That would allow us to have something we know our enemies do not have and therefore drive fear into their hearts and minds.

This idea has my support. Thumbs up.:)

Regarding Special: It would be a key roll in reducing the Enemys morale such as the works of the Me.262 and the Pz.VIII Maus, Heck even the E-100 and or its Defferrent vareaints. Of course only when Heavly supported Plus they need to finesh the E-100.

GamerTag: TWISTED METAL V:harp:

"They say the mind Twist-N-Turns in order to deal with the Horrors of Life...

...I think My mind bent so much it Snaped in Two"

TWISTED METAL V #89 Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:04 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 15472 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostTWISTED METAL V, on 22 February 2015 - 09:53 PM, said:

I would yell less, I would not spread Lies or propoganda, I would not Invade poland but I would set up battel stations, I would never send U-boats to sink any U.S ships, I would go through with Operation SeaLion, I Would keep the Japs in check "We obviosly Know why", I would have our best scientest & mechanics reserch new & better ships, I would not make War with Russia untell UK was delt with and I would make my factorys have the at most Protection from Air strikes, I would make more Panzer factorys and air fighter fectorys & Would put them closer to home land, I would make more improve ments to the PzIII/PzIV/PzV/PzVI/PzVII/PzVIII and The TDs StuGIII/StuGIV/JagdPanzerIV/hetzer/JagdPanther, JagdTiger, and our Fighter planes Plus make the Jet bomber better and jet Fighter better. as well as invent the GwTiger and Leopard (Tier V). I would also try to add more allys to my side to insure victory, after UKs defeat I would fight the war with USSR. another thing I would do is have scentest reserch atomic bombs and other weponry Plus I would begen the E-seris but would start it After Russia was defeated, After that and a few years pass I would try to make peace with U.S.A and canida, If that goes south, Germany will fight für die Fatherland!

My end game is to Fight or controll most of EU and own most of the UK and Russia and set up stations and Heavly defended bunkers and base's all around the places We took.

Whatever happens to the People of EU is for me to dicide, I would not kill them if their state surrenders or not but if the Countrys army fights us we will keep at it untell they are done but if the country surrenders I would leave them with a notice: "Your state is now part of Germany and you'll start to lern our costums and our languge as part of a 2nd languge If you defi these rules we will Bring Law to this Country and overthrow you as a leader"...

Weird that Now in days people look at USA and think " bunch of lazy pigs" lol I Really mean no offense but it is true.

Not every state has done the best of things in history just so you know, I can recall the British doing some awful things way bofor WWI and Mexico plus all other states.

You can defend U.S.As right but other contrys look at us with hate.

*This is my idea Edited*

Also If we are losing I would Unleash Plan *Z*  :D lol  No. my plan above is full proof.

GamerTag: TWISTED METAL V:harp:

"They say the mind Twist-N-Turns in order to deal with the Horrors of Life...

...I think My mind bent so much it Snaped in Two"

NSW Mntd Rifles #90 Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:34 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39215 battles

My guess is: 1. Don't try to bluff the British too far. (Most of Hitler's sidekicks were dumb enough to think that Britain would join Germany to fight Russia.) 2. Don't think you can take on the English speaking world and win. (On 3 September 1939 when Britain and her Empire declared war on Germany Goering wisely said: "If we lose this then God help us all".) 3. Don't use slave labour to build your tanks and other weapons - there should be a factor in WOT for any German tank after the Panther or Tiger that reflects the absolute unreliability of these machines created by sabotage on the production line. 4. Don't think you are a military genius. 5. Don't mandate a "no retreat" policy on your armed forces - give them the flexibility to use tactics.

RPGStylee #91 Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14782 battles

Actually there were no sabotage, or at least very very few incidences of sabotage in the production of panther and tiger tanks; they were just that bad.

I think it would've been good to focus a little more on what the Italians were doing; outfitting them with better weapons and giving them better training. Then germany actually has an ally that doesn't surrender to machinegun fire plinking their tankettes, and won't drag german troops into greece or africa.

NSW Mntd Rifles #92 Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:40 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39215 battles

The other notion in this thread is that Japan actually had the capacity to wage an extended war of conquest against China, India, Australia and the Dutch East Indies simultaneously. The Imperial Japanese Army knew it did not have the capacity to invade Australia and it can be argued that they did not have the industry or population to subjugate China and India. Japan's plan was always to conquer enough territory to provide a shield then hope that the allied countries wore themselves out trying to fight back. The proposed scenario assumes (probably quite wrongly) that the USA would have stood by and allowed its colony in the Philippines to be surrounded by a potentially hostile Japanese Empire without responding. Pearl Harbour was all about taking out the USA's first strike capacity to buy time for the IJN and IJA to secure a perimeter in the Pacific. Also Australia had a large industrial base that is disregarded by most modern commentators. When German strategists were considering war against the British Empire in the late 1930s they considered Australia to be the most dangerous of the British Dominions. By 1941 Australia was manufacturing large numbers of armaments including small arms, artillery, modern aircraft, warships and armoured fighting vehicles, and was potentially self reliant in a fight against Japanese attempts to invade. This capacity was dramatically accelerated during 1942. Japan could not have knocked Australia out of the war, leaving a huge strategic weakness at the edge of its empire.

Tiberius67 #93 Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:23 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 9329 battles
  • [PIGS]

Hitler's racial policies were held with fervent conviction so I will put forward ideas that he would not have immediately rejected as being against everything he stood for.

Firstly, I would have taken what the British and French offered me at Munich then gone out of my way to be "peacable" and reasonable" so they would think they had bought peace for themselves at the expense of the Czechs....a delusion of course. I would have left the rest of Czechoslovakia alone and observed the Munich Pact scrupulously....until I chose to take off the mask. It was the conquest of the Czech rump that finally awakened London and Paris to the dire peril they were in. and stiffened their spines. Quietly begin an outreach program in Eastern Europe....they all feared and hated Stalin and had just been shown the West would not help them, why not let them on board the bandwagon? 

Secondly, I would have replaced the amateurs and dilettantes who were handling Germany's foreign Intelligence services and replaced them with competent and ruthless people with some vision. Begin covert support of the more promising fascist groups in Western Europe, to play a simliar role the extreme Left have played for the Soviets. Hopefully they will weaken the sleeping West and provide cadres for what is to come.  

On the economic front, empower Dr Todt or Speer to bring the Companies to heel and get the production base organized and hardened while it could be done without Allied bombers to mess things up. Start a covert program sponsoring promising and (politically reliable) youth to study engineering in the US and get jobs in US industry to learn US mass production techniques they will use in German factories when they return home.

On the military front, sack Goering and make the Luftwaffe subordinate to the Heer, while at the same time make sure strategic bombing isn't completely ignored. allow the Generals to form their doctrine and make sure Industry can adequately support it. The KM would primarily concentrate on submarines, but a small number of capital ships and supporting surface elements would be built to train the Admirals of the future.

As far as "wonder weapons", most of that would never be funded in the first place.....except jet aircraft, an Atomic weapon, and a ballistic missile capable of delivering it. These projects, especially the last two, would receive whatever funding could be spared.

If things go well, by the time Britain and France wake up it will be too late. Assuming they are beaten, offer them a seat on the bandwagon instead of rubbing their faces in it like he did to France. Then there is only Stalin to contend with...the real threat to the Regime. I would imagine I would play footsie with him in my opening moves to provoke France and the UK into war like he did over Poland IRL, but war is inevitable...the only question is who starts it. This time the invasion would go on schedule....and open with atomic attacks on Moscow, Leningrad, and any other major production centers within firing range. The Soviets would not likely surrender, but thier rail net and therefore supply lines would be paralyzed for some time...perhaps long enough for the Heer to reach Moscow. The goal would be to kick the Reds across the Urals then dig in and start the long slog to pacify what of Russia i've overrun once they realize there is no place for them in the Reich...a bad idea IMO, and not what I'd do, but again Hitler really believed his propaganda about slavs....

Of course, even if I "won" Germany would eventually collapse once they had looted their conquered territories and their financial shenanigans finally caught up with them. I don't think there is any possibility of it ending well for the Germans...even if they abandoned thier views on race and women's roles they just don't have the strength to take over the whole Eurasian landmass and hold it for very long.

SneakyKeebs #94 Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:14 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16444 battles
lose the quack of a doctor he had accompany him everywhere he went and don't become a drug addict! i mean seriously, the guy wasn't even a  doctor for human beings. he studied veterinary medicine and  practiced on animals until the war. yet hitler let him practice on him. thus leading to his drug problem and what many believe to be his demise. even people close to hitler or members of his party didn't like the guy or trust him, but there was nothing you could say to hitler without being killed.  after all, planning war maneuvers is much easier with a clear state of mind. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users