Jump to content


Sov's News, Guides,& MORE! (Sept 12th 2017)

News Questions WGWPain WGA WGW WG Guide Premium Downtime Update

  • Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

Sovietdeath #1 Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:01 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

Updated Sept 12th @12:30 am Eastern

Update Notes:

Monthly Preview

Build Links Update

Map List finally Up to Date

 

 

 

 

 

Forum Rules

 

Monthly Preview/Thoughts/Recap  

 

 

Top Recent News/Store Links (Portal News Link)

  • Might be dropping this section let me know in the comments how you feel about it?

 

 

Current Build Links

 

 

Premium Tank Information

 

 

Developer Links

 

 

Player Made Guides

 



Sovietdeath #2 Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:32 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
May take awhile, phone is not cooperating with me all of a sudden, will have to do when I get home on PC

Sovietdeath #3 Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:26 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
Updated links and formatting 

Sovietdeath #4 Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:36 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
Added people to follow section and updated title

kingrich06 #5 Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:40 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 48905 battles
  • 4,466
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
another good place to look for specific tanks or country is the 

In-Game Vehicle Discussion

It seems everyone asks info of advice on General Discussion forum about specific tank info which is already been answered or overdone in the ingame vehicle discussion forum..

Any new info or important buff/nerf will have many topics on there


Edited by kingrich06, 02 March 2015 - 08:43 AM.

GRINDING: M26 Pershing, T32, T30, AMX 50 120, AMX mle 48,  O 416, T-54, KV-4, IS-3, SU-101 T-34-2, WZ-120, 110 TIER X/LT VIII/END OF THE LINE:Ru 251,T49,T-54 ltwt.,AMX 13 90,WZ-132,Bat-Chât 155 58,E100,Maus,T57,FV215b,E50M,FV4202,Leopard1,STB1,Bat-chât25t,CGC,GWE100,O261,JPE100,FV215b183,O268,T110E3,FV4005II,WaffE100PREMIUM: Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f),Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. D,T2 Light Tank,T7 Car,FCM 36 PaK 40,SU-76I,BT-SV,T-127,T1E6-X1,T1E6-X,MTLS-1G14,M22 Locust,Valentine II,Pz.Kpfw. V/IV,Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai,Churchill III,T14,Ram II,Type 64,F224 AMX Chaffee,TOG II*,E25,M41B Braz.Bulldog,Panther8,8 cm L/71,KV-5,T95E2,M56 Scorpion,T28 Concept

 


Sovietdeath #6 Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:44 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View Postkingrich06, on 02 March 2015 - 03:40 AM, said:

Any new info or important buff/nerf will have many topics on there

 

Actually not true at all,  Buffs and Nerfs are only ever listed in the Developers Corner or News section in the patch notes



kingrich06 #7 Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:46 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 48905 battles
  • 4,466
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

View PostSovietdeath, on 02 March 2015 - 03:44 AM, said:

 

Actually not true at all,  Buffs and Nerfs are only ever listed in the Developers Corner or News section in the patch notes

 

what i meant is the whole discussions and debates surround any buff / news ..ie the complaints , yes the official news would be in News Section I forget who posts the "spoiler" with detailed info

Edited by kingrich06, 02 March 2015 - 08:48 AM.

GRINDING: M26 Pershing, T32, T30, AMX 50 120, AMX mle 48,  O 416, T-54, KV-4, IS-3, SU-101 T-34-2, WZ-120, 110 TIER X/LT VIII/END OF THE LINE:Ru 251,T49,T-54 ltwt.,AMX 13 90,WZ-132,Bat-Chât 155 58,E100,Maus,T57,FV215b,E50M,FV4202,Leopard1,STB1,Bat-chât25t,CGC,GWE100,O261,JPE100,FV215b183,O268,T110E3,FV4005II,WaffE100PREMIUM: Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f),Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. D,T2 Light Tank,T7 Car,FCM 36 PaK 40,SU-76I,BT-SV,T-127,T1E6-X1,T1E6-X,MTLS-1G14,M22 Locust,Valentine II,Pz.Kpfw. V/IV,Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai,Churchill III,T14,Ram II,Type 64,F224 AMX Chaffee,TOG II*,E25,M41B Braz.Bulldog,Panther8,8 cm L/71,KV-5,T95E2,M56 Scorpion,T28 Concept

 


Sovietdeath #8 Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:48 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View Postkingrich06, on 02 March 2015 - 03:46 AM, said:

 

what i meant is the whole discussions and debates surround any buff / news ..ie the complaints 

 

Then its not important is it, this topic is made so people can find the REAL information on the forums, hopefully avoiding complaints altogeather (a dream I know but gotta try)



kingrich06 #9 Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:00 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 48905 battles
  • 4,466
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

View PostSovietdeath, on 02 March 2015 - 03:48 AM, said:

 

Then its not important is it, this topic is made so people can find the REAL information on the forums, hopefully avoiding complaints altogeather (a dream I know but gotta try)

 

okie, sorry.. 

GRINDING: M26 Pershing, T32, T30, AMX 50 120, AMX mle 48,  O 416, T-54, KV-4, IS-3, SU-101 T-34-2, WZ-120, 110 TIER X/LT VIII/END OF THE LINE:Ru 251,T49,T-54 ltwt.,AMX 13 90,WZ-132,Bat-Chât 155 58,E100,Maus,T57,FV215b,E50M,FV4202,Leopard1,STB1,Bat-chât25t,CGC,GWE100,O261,JPE100,FV215b183,O268,T110E3,FV4005II,WaffE100PREMIUM: Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f),Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. D,T2 Light Tank,T7 Car,FCM 36 PaK 40,SU-76I,BT-SV,T-127,T1E6-X1,T1E6-X,MTLS-1G14,M22 Locust,Valentine II,Pz.Kpfw. V/IV,Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai,Churchill III,T14,Ram II,Type 64,F224 AMX Chaffee,TOG II*,E25,M41B Braz.Bulldog,Panther8,8 cm L/71,KV-5,T95E2,M56 Scorpion,T28 Concept

 


Kev360X #10 Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:00 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 12530 battles
  • 7,086
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-18-2014
There's a separate news section? I thought there was only General Discussion :trollface:

Sovietdeath #11 Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:27 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostKev360X, on 02 March 2015 - 06:00 AM, said:

There's a separate news section? I thought there was only General Discussion :trollface:

Yep

 



Sovietdeath #12 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:14 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
Updated with more Links :)

RRP #13 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:18 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 9932 battles
  • 11,658
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
Holy necro thread. No jk. Learning them minecraft enemies for you ;) 

Thought I was an Atheist , till I realized Im a God.

[H] aving [A] nger [T] owards [E] veryone [R] eaching (S) uccess

My Fursona is a White and Blue wolf.


Sovietdeath #14 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:21 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostAmazing Royce, on 07 March 2015 - 02:18 AM, said:

Holy necro thread. No jk. Learning them minecraft enemies for you ;) 

 

Lol

 

I actually use this thread myself to help look for things quickly when people start asking questions so its a lot for my benefit then searching the forum



RRP #15 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 9932 battles
  • 11,658
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View PostSovietdeath, on 07 March 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

 

Lol

 

I actually use this thread myself to help look for things quickly when people start asking questions so its a lot for my benefit then searching the forum

 

you're missing some crucial info. I would love it if you put a link to where WG has said they go off info collected by data for nerfs/buffs. Also how it's impossible to cheat, how MM works, and how spotting works. So when people [edited]I just just come here find it copy it and paste it then go back to the thread were someone is [edited]and tell them to shut up. Then paste the information I just listed above lol. Then WG should pin this for everyone to see so maybe all the nerf and buff threads will go away and maybe a few others.

Thought I was an Atheist , till I realized Im a God.

[H] aving [A] nger [T] owards [E] veryone [R] eaching (S) uccess

My Fursona is a White and Blue wolf.


RRP #16 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:26 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 9932 battles
  • 11,658
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
Oh I see you have MM cool scratch that. The others though still valid.

Thought I was an Atheist , till I realized Im a God.

[H] aving [A] nger [T] owards [E] veryone [R] eaching (S) uccess

My Fursona is a White and Blue wolf.


Sovietdeath #17 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:28 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostAmazing Royce, on 07 March 2015 - 02:25 AM, said:

 

you're missing some crucial info. I would love it if you put a link to where WG has said they go off info collected by data for nerfs/buffs. Also how it's impossible to cheat, how MM works, and how spotting works. So when people [edited]I just just come here find it copy it and paste it then go back to the thread were someone is [edited]and tell them to shut up. Then paste the information I just listed above lol. Then WG should pin this for everyone to see so maybe all the nerf and buff threads will go away and maybe a few others.

 

MM is in the links at the bottom of the OP and still working on finding a few others, left the Sub forum links to allow people to search for their own info as well

Sovietdeath #18 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:37 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostAmazing Royce, on 07 March 2015 - 02:26 AM, said:

Oh I see you have MM cool scratch that. The others though still valid.

 

If you can find good info pass me it and I'll toss it up on the list, have not found a really good buff/nerf explanation that is all encompassing



RRP #19 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 9932 battles
  • 11,658
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View PostSovietdeath, on 07 March 2015 - 07:37 AM, said:

 

If you can find good info pass me it and I'll toss it up on the list, have not found a really good buff/nerf explanation that is all encompassing

 

ok I will. I know pain said something about nerfs or buffs but I just can't seem to find it anymore I wish I knew where it was. He said right in the post nerfs and buffs are determined by data collected. Used it for a long time till I got off for 3 months and now I can't find it anymore maybe I will message him about see if he can help me with that. If I find or think or anything I'll let you know.

Thought I was an Atheist , till I realized Im a God.

[H] aving [A] nger [T] owards [E] veryone [R] eaching (S) uccess

My Fursona is a White and Blue wolf.


Sovietdeath #20 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:41 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13865 battles
  • 18,478
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostAmazing Royce, on 07 March 2015 - 02:40 AM, said:

 

ok I will. I know pain said something about nerfs or buffs but I just can't seem to find it anymore I wish I knew where it was. He said right in the post nerfs and buffs are determined by data collected. Used it for a long time till I got off for 3 months and now I can't find it anymore maybe I will message him about see if he can help me with that. If I find or think or anything I'll let you know.

 

Yea

Also I fixed the MM link to go directly to Pain's Explanation







Also tagged with News, Questions, WGWPain, WGA, WGW, WG, Guide, Premium, Downtime, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users