Jump to content


Lego tanks of WWII


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX #21 Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19433 battles
  • 12,270
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
That's really impressive, dude. Good job!

R.I.P. Lucky the cat, (2-24-14) you magnificent bastard.

Click here to learn about the math of WoT!


SecretSquirrel0 #22 Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:53 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 8957 battles
  • 632
  • Member since:
    10-12-2013
I think they are awesome 


 


 


 


 


RFCAN76 #23 Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:47 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 51144 battles
  • 3,288
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
I want the KV-1S, heck I want them all.   :B:hiding:   :)  very well done!
"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."   

     Jean Baptiste Poquelin (1622 - 1673]       266 tanks in the garage as of 11/01//2019

:B  https://www.wgcommunityhub.com/gameguides

 

Spoiler Update 08/16/2019

 


bulletmaster22 #24 Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:21 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 8294 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013
Very, very good. Did they take long to make?

Block Quote

...At a prewar diplomatic conference, the Nazi Foreign Minister Ribbentrop "sniffed" to Eden and Churchill that if there was another war, the Italians would be on Germany's side!
To which Churchill supposedly replied: "that seems only fair, we had them last time!"...

 


Prince Mathieu1 #25 Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 3521 battles
  • 91
  • Member since:
    08-25-2014
Sweet tanks!

Comjam1998 #26 Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:24 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 5342 battles
  • 2,048
  • [6THPD]
  • Member since:
    03-23-2014

View PostCrazedtiger77, on 01 March 2015 - 03:39 PM, said:

You may have seen my lego tetrarch tank in the chess piece contest, the response was positive so I thought I'd share some of my Lego tanks. These are all designed and built by me (Lego themselves don't sell historical military kits) so I hope you like them!

 

KV-1S

 

Cromwell

 

Valentine

 

Tetrarch (better picture)

 

 

How did you get the uniforms? Also you should make some instructions and post them.
signature.png

Crazedtiger77 #27 Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:07 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11426 battles
  • 2,420
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

View PostComjam1998, on 13 December 2015 - 04:24 AM, said:

 

How did you get the uniforms? Also you should make some instructions and post them.

 

The uniforms are from the old Indiana Jones sets but you can get custom printed WWII specific ones. I suppose I could make instructions and I might do in the future but right now any Lego time is taken up by the TOG II which is nearly done.



Sqn Ldr B #28 Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:09 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 6140 battles
  • 18,352
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
I hadn't seen these before. (Believe it or not, but all this happened before I actually joined the forums). They're amazing! The KV-1S and Tetrarch especially.

View PostCrazedtiger77, on 13 December 2015 - 08:07 AM, said:

 

The uniforms are from the old Indiana Jones sets but you can get custom printed WWII specific ones. I suppose I could make instructions and I might do in the future but right now any Lego time is taken up by the TOG II which is nearly done.

 

I think I got some uniform decals from eBay a while ago and made a few British soldiers. Are those helmets and rifles from Brickarms? I always did like their guns, they do some great stuff. And a TOG? There's a TOG? God's teeth! I want too see that!

"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ~ Cecil Rhodes

Click For a Compilation of My Ideas


Crazedtiger77 #29 Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:39 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11426 battles
  • 2,420
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

View PostSqn Ldr B, on 13 December 2015 - 11:09 AM, said:

I hadn't seen these before. (Believe it or not, but all this happened before I actually joined the forums). They're amazing! The KV-1S and Tetrarch especially.

 

I think I got some uniform decals from eBay a while ago and made a few British soldiers. Are those helmets and rifles from Brickarms? I always did like their guns, they do some great stuff. And a TOG? There's a TOG? God's teeth! I want too see that!

Thank you! I tend to get all my helmets and weapons from Brickarms with the exception of the berets which I'm not sure where they're from and I can't recommend them enough. Since this topic, I have improved the Tetrarch, built a Crusader Mk II and have nearly finished a Comres 75 too so as soon as the TOG is done I'll post them.



Sqn Ldr B #30 Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:39 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 6140 battles
  • 18,352
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostCrazedtiger77, on 13 December 2015 - 11:39 AM, said:

Thank you! I tend to get all my helmets and weapons from Brickarms with the exception of the berets which I'm not sure where they're from and I can't recommend them enough. Since this topic, I have improved the Tetrarch, built a Crusader Mk II and have nearly finished a Comres 75 too so as soon as the TOG is done I'll post them.

 

A COMRES as well? This just gets better.

"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ~ Cecil Rhodes

Click For a Compilation of My Ideas





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users