Jump to content


E3 Hatemail...

Hookers

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

FYM CAS1NO #1 Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:48 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13068 battles
  • 3,620
  • [FRS]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

 

...So, the match ends, I do about 4k actual, 3k spotting. Not stellar, but respectable.

 

Enter the hatemail from a red E3 driver who managed about 900 actual.

 

"You p***y, why don't you fight me man to man with your p***y Leopard, let all your friends do the work and just drive by and shoot me you f****t."

 

:teethhappy:

 

He was the last one alive, I finished him with a top speed drive by.

 

 

:teethhappy:

 


 

http://forum-console...the-wild-bunch/

                                      


Linerax #2 Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 4743 battles
  • 9,145
  • Member since:
    03-28-2014
:medal:

Credit to PublicSafety

Gold Prices

The Chief's Survival Guide

 


FoD FIN #3 Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11146 battles
  • 3,247
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Yes indeed. I have received E3 hatemail too and he was saying pretty much the same thing. I messaged him back that you have to be idiot to fight head to head frontal engagement against E3. He didn't reply back though. 

Mobius Y #4 Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 15000 battles
  • 11,284
  • Member since:
    02-10-2014

Reply.

"900 damage in an E3, GG"

Block, mute, report, done.


Watch me stream games live > TwitchTwitter < Follow me for news and updates

I try to stream games every Friday evening at 9:00PM EST

I’m still around just not posting very much, send me a PM if you wish to communicate.


PHOBIA bAe2OO5k #5 Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15604 battles
  • 3,849
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

900 damage in an E3 suggest one pen hit. I'm going to guess it was something with no armor he hit then :P

 

Working as intended with your leopard


Edited by PHOBIA bAe2OO5k, 13 March 2015 - 06:54 PM.

View PostMobius Y, on 15 January 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

 

Give it a few licks and find out.

 

If you play as arty, you're showing off your single digit IQ level

DadeeDave #6 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 6070 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014

 

What is it with players feeling the need to strike out you when they get killed?  I was playing in my Hellcat last night and after the match some dofus voice msg'd me about how I'm moded (modded?) and that he's going to shut me down.  wth?

 

I mean I'm pretty computer literate, but I don't have the faintest clue how to mod an XBox game, nor would I want to.  The closest I come to that is when I down grade the difficulty in a shooter because I'm tired of trying to take out the same OP4 for the 15th time.  So how does my lucky shot.. um ...I mean well aimed shot, end up being because I've modded the game?  Maybe you just need to play better, or stop showing the world your flank.  Or have better situational awareness and come up off the sniper scope for some air and take a look around.

 

I'm running and gunning, I don't have time keep track of everyone I pen or blow up or bounce a shell off of.   I play for free so I'm slogging my way through tanks (okay I've paid the occasional $7 bucks to get past a crappy tank) and I've gotten pretty okay at taking shots.  Why not just give me a GG and move on?  

 


Edited by DadeeDave, 13 March 2015 - 07:04 PM.

DadeeDave

"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one behind."
- General George S. Patton

 


cornish boss #7 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 9711 battles
  • 1,198
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
I love my e3 and as I have said before I only fire premium round in it and I push like hell it's a laugh to see players trying to back up as fast as they can and because they are backing up they are not aiming that well so even more damage then the hate mail comes an e3 spamming premium :justwait: why would you want to send anything else 


RPGStylee #8 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14782 battles
  • 13,632
  • Member since:
    05-12-2014
Murder those E3 drivers to death! :izmena:

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Please do it I have slow self-esteem you don't want to hurt my feels do you?

 

Head Kanonenjagdpanzer sales expert


weegees #9 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:21 PM

    Sargeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 15215 battles
  • 1,409
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013
:teethhappy:

Actualmente en el Garaje/Currently in the Garage: X: E-100.  E-50M.  STB-1 (1).  B-C 25t (2).  T110E4 (1).  T110E5 (1).  T57 Heavy (1).  FV215b.  T-62A (1).  IXT30 (2).  T-54 (3).  Conqueror (3).  AMX 30 VIII: T34. (3).  Liberté (2).  Freedom (1).  Type 59 (2).  IS-3 (3).  AMX 50 100.  AMX 13 90 (2).  VII: T29 (2).  VI: SU-100Y (1).  V: Chi-Nu-Kai.  Ram II.  T-34 (1).  IV: Ke-Ho Valentine II.  III: Pz. S35T-127.  Locust.  M3 Light.  II: Tetrarch.  Pz.38H.  T1E6-X1.                                     

                                       

          Elite ★    ​x =Desbloqueado/Unlocked            Premium                  En Investigación/Researching           A Próximo Rango/To Next Tier 

                                                                      

                                                                                                             -Contundencia y eficacia en la confusión-


METALHELLIONx84 #10 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19052 battles
  • 2,448
  • [-OFF-]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
<a href='http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/chuck-norris-funny-pictures.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://funny-picture...ny-pictures.jpg</a>   need more chuck !!!!
METALHELLIONx84-XBOX ONE/360 ~~~~HELLION360-PS4
  
“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” ― Sun TzuThe Art of War
WANT A CUSTOM SIGNATURE?  MESSAGE ME...MEMBER OF THE  O.F.F. OLD FARTS & FOGIES CLAN

Aeshaetter #11 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 8480 battles
  • 3,207
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

View PostDadeeDave, on 13 March 2015 - 01:02 PM, said:

 

What is it with players feeling the need to strike out you when they get killed?  I was playing in my Hellcat last night and after the match some dofus voice msg'd me about how I'm moded (modded?) and that he's going to shut me down.  wth?

 

I mean I'm pretty computer literate, but I don't have the faintest clue how to mod an XBox game, nor would I want to.  The closest I come to that is when I down grade the difficulty in a shooter because I'm tired of trying to take out the same OP4 for the 15th time.  So how does my lucky shot.. um ...I mean well aimed shot, end up being because I've modded the game?  Maybe you just need to play better, or stop showing the world your flank.  Or have better situational awareness and come up off the sniper scope for some air and take a look around.

 

I'm running and gunning, I don't have time keep track of everyone I pen or blow up or bounce a shell off of.   I play for free so I'm slogging my way through tanks (okay I've paid the occasional $7 bucks to get past a crappy tank) and I've gotten pretty okay at taking shots.  Why not just give me a GG and move on?  

 

1. Overly inflated sense of their own skill at the game.
2. Sore loser. 
3. Thinks they're so "1337" that they can't accept they're "7331" and got hammered by you, thus, you must be a hacker. 



KAOS ENGINE #12 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:27 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 16773 battles
  • 3,475
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

 


                                         

 

                                         Psst,look at this dirty pic


Echo 41011 #13 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:38 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 33230 battles
  • 710
  • Member since:
    03-02-2014
Had a similar series of hatemails. While driving my Cheetos, I managed to track a mostly healthy Pz V/M10 going over a bump with his gun pointed in the air. I just sat there poking him for 100 damage every few seconds eventually killing him. I was told I should "wont let me defend myself?where is ur honor......". I had no idea what he meant by 'honor' as I was a one shot kill at that point for him and he was the only one of us to have armor, so I replied and after a bit of back and forth, it turned out I was supposed to track him and then run away. No idea how these ideas get in their people's heads.

Aeshaetter #14 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:42 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 8480 battles
  • 3,207
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

View PostEcho 41011, on 13 March 2015 - 01:38 PM, said:

Had a similar series of hatemails. While driving my Cheetos, I managed to track a mostly healthy Pz V/M10 going over a bump with his gun pointed in the air. I just sat there poking him for 100 damage every few seconds eventually killing him. I was told I should "wont let me defend myself?where is ur honor......". I had no idea what he meant by 'honor' as I was a one shot kill at that point for him and he was the only one of us to have armor, so I replied and after a bit of back and forth, it turned out I was supposed to track him and then run away. No idea how these ideas get in their people's heads.

I'd bet money his "honor" goes right out the window when he sees a tracked tank. 



Echo 41011 #15 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:56 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 33230 battles
  • 710
  • Member since:
    03-02-2014

View PostAeshaetter, on 13 March 2015 - 01:42 PM, said:

I'd bet money his "honor" goes right out the window when he sees a tracked tank. 

 

My thoughts exactly.

Cheetah1728 #16 Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35198 battles
  • 1,906
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

Most e3 players deserve whatever they get, thing is such a shell eater.

 

Got one two days ago, the match was one of those weird disjointed ones and we were at the time losing pretty badly on 2/3rds of the map. However I found myself in their base with my at the time not fully upgraded jagdtiger.

 

So I simply turned, shot both their artillery(hey, one was peppering me so it's fair game) and sat on their base behind a crest, one by one they came racing back without using cover letting me pick em off. The one in particular stopped in a clearing to shoot my only remaining ally, a french arty that for whatever reason followed. Killed him off while he failed to actually kill the artillery, causing the artillery to cuddle up behind me... by this point I realized the timer and just let the last 4 seconds tick for a cap instead of chasing a TD on 4% health and a heavy. Was my daily double and I still pulled the most damage/kills by a good margin, so meh.

 

I later received a msg cussing at me for capping instead of fighting it out. Funny thing is this came from the guy who was already dead because he tried and failed to kill my temporary buddy. Could understand if it came from one of the survivors, but there's not much "fighting it out" when one of you is in spectate.



BeforeBroadband #17 Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14415 battles
  • 1,759
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostxX CAS1NO Xx, on 13 March 2015 - 01:48 PM, said:

"You p***y, why don't you fight me man to man with your p***y Leopard, let all your friends do the work and just drive by and shoot me you f****t."

 

:teethhappy:

 

He was the last one alive, I finished him with a top speed drive by.

 

Can you abbreviate his gamertag?  Sounds familiar...



ArtyHarHar #18 Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 18119 battles
  • 7,687
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013
You don't have the guts to park in front of his tank with your no armor having Leopard and trade shots with a OP armored tank with more hit points and a much higher alpha gun.  I bet you load HE against a Waffle or charge when it is reloading instead of standing still and waiting for him to load his clip also. 

                                       


FYM CAS1NO #19 Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13068 battles
  • 3,620
  • [FRS]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View PostBeforeBroadband, on 13 March 2015 - 09:02 PM, said:

 

Can you abbreviate his gamertag?  Sounds familiar...

 

Not at home, pretty sure he's not a forumer or known player though.

 


 

http://forum-console...the-wild-bunch/

                                      


Cheetah1728 #20 Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:06 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35198 battles
  • 1,906
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

View PostArtyHarHar, on 13 March 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

You don't have the guts to park in front of his tank with your no armor having Leopard and trade shots with a OP armored tank with more hit points and a much higher alpha gun.  I bet you load HE against a Waffle or charge when it is reloading instead of standing still and waiting for him to load his clip also. 

 

Hey, it's all bout that honor and the 1v1 tango. Wouldn't shoot someone when their pants are down would ya? Gotta let em reload to keep things fair.





Also tagged with Hookers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users