• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

FYM CAS1NO #21 Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13068 battles
  • [FRS]

View PostArtyHarHar, on 13 March 2015 - 09:02 PM, said:

You don't have the guts to park in front of his tank with your no armor having Leopard and trade shots with a OP armored tank with more hit points and a much higher alpha gun.  I bet you load HE against a Waffle or charge when it is reloading instead of standing still and waiting for him to load his clip also. 

:teethhappy:

This is exactly what the fool was suggesting. 

He was offended that I used all that glorious speed to smack him.

It was a really great drive by though, one of them ones where you cook in from nowhere and don't bother slowing down.

http://forum-console...the-wild-bunch/

BeforeBroadband #22 Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:20 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 14415 battles

View PostxX CAS1NO Xx, on 13 March 2015 - 04:05 PM, said:

Not at home, pretty sure he's not a forumer or known player though.

Neither is the player I'm thinking of.  IIRC, he was from..the Netherlands, I think?  A while back, me and a random steamrolled a weak flank on the east side of Cliff, and ran into this dude in a Freedom.  I penned the side of his turret twice, and just barely got the kill shot on him at the end.  He claimed that not only did I not damage him, but that I also kill stole after letting my team do all the work.  I was a little dumbfounded.

cornish boss #23 Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:00 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 9711 battles
I have no trouble killing an e3 that's because I drive one and know the weak spots and there are weak spots you just need to fined them 

did 1 kill you #24 Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30846 battles
  • [BULL]

I had rage voice message from a fury driver (how apt) after I killed him and 5 other reds on ensk, because he felt I was camping in my KV1S.  I sent back a dont cry text message to which I got another torrent of racial abuse voice message. I then got my wife to send back a voice message "why you cuss at me, I am only a little asian girl". I wish I could of seen his face when he heard it.

If you're reading this you know who you are hahahaha

When all else fails use the report button.

ScrubbyBits #25 Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34205 battles
  • [-SJW-]
There a guy on west who sends rage mail all in caps, hilarious messages. Beat his t34 in my cent easily because I was hull down and he just charged at me and I quickly received a similar message to the op. Buddy of mine has had some love letters from him also.
3 MARKS

Also tagged with Hookers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users