Kicked off Of Xbox live and signed out.

Cant play kicked off xbox liv

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

XxxxSn0wmanXxxx #1 Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12296 battles
I downloaded the new update, goes to east server then signs my profile out of xbox kicking me off xbox live. I have tried defragging the game and now I am going to try to delete it and reinstall it. If these do not work any suggestions on how to fix the problem?
Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up in the pursuit so long as your men have strength to follow; for an army routed, if hotly pursued, becomes panic-stricken, and can then be destroyed by half their number.--Stonewall Jackson

jakeisgreat112 #2 Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11743 battles
  • [-TCG-]
microsoft support

Proud Member of Squirt

Three marked tanks:                         2535.976 last weeks average WN8   

Tier X tanks: T110e5,T57 Heavy,T92,Object 140,IS-7 ,B-C 25 T,T-62A,Obj. 268

ScotishRebel116 #3 Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:54 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9440 battles
I've been having the same problem but I can't even get past the screen that says press start at all.

RUNNINGDUDE1 #4 Posted 29 March 2015 - 12:10 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23913 battles
Might be some corrupted files.

XxxxSn0wmanXxxx #5 Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:11 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12296 battles
Just now reinstalling the updates, I don't know why he it keeps doing it. Does not to it to my other games.
Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up in the pursuit so long as your men have strength to follow; for an army routed, if hotly pursued, becomes panic-stricken, and can then be destroyed by half their number.--Stonewall Jackson

XxxxSn0wmanXxxx #6 Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:01 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12296 battles
Downloaded the game again and still have the same problem., goes to connecting to server then signs me out kicking me off of xbox live.

MaxChaos24 #7 Posted 29 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13184 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostScotishRebel116, on 28 March 2015 - 06:54 PM, said:

I've been having the same problem but I can't even get past the screen that says press start at all.

View PostXxxxSn0wmanXxxx, on 29 March 2015 - 05:01 AM, said:

Downloaded the game again and still have the same problem., goes to connecting to server then signs me out kicking me off of xbox live.

Hey guys, sorry to hear you are having some troubles. Could you try these two things to see if it fixes your issues.

1. Go to Settings > System > Storage > HDD > Games and Apps > World of tanks

• Select "World of Tanks Title Update" 71mb. It will probably be the last item on the list. 
  • Delete it.
  • Launch World of Tanks and it should now download a fresh Microsoft Update. 

If that doesn't fix your issue, could you please try to recover your Profile on your account. Sometimes your profile becomes corrupted and have to delete/redownload it for it games to work correctly. 

You can find those steps here: Tips and Tricks

If one of those worked for you, please let me know so others with similar issues can try it out. If neither of those worked, please file a Support Ticket. You can find the link below in my signature. 

-Max

Lady Golem #8 Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 54541 battles
  • [VRTUS]
I have had luck going to the xboxlive.com  and signing in  and out my profile on the website.  Then signing in with xbox.  Don't know why, but it often works.

XxxxSn0wmanXxxx #9 Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:40 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12296 battles

Just got done watching walking dead and need to sleep for work tomorrow, when I get back in tomorrow I will try that idea thank you.

twocruel4u2c #10 Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:44 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15220 battles
Sometimes I find you might have to delete your gamers profile when there is a problem with Xbox live kicking me out of WoT before I can even play one game.  Why I don't know but if it keeps up booting you try to delete just your profile then reinstall it.

SecndChance NoO #11 Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:00 AM

Major

• Players
  • 6024 battles

For constant disconnects from XBL( only when you're loading from the news screen to the garage), please follow the steps below.

Remove/ Recover a Gamertag!

These are Microsoft's instructions and the same steps can be found on their support system.  These instructions are helpful for players who are experiencing constant disconnects from Xbox Live!

Spoiler

Zathrus #12 Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:48 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11442 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 29 March 2015 - 12:58 PM, said:

Hey guys, sorry to hear you are having some troubles. Could you try these two things to see if it fixes your issues.

1. Go to Settings > System > Storage > HDD > Games and Apps > World of tanks

• Select "World of Tanks Title Update" 71mb. It will probably be the last item on the list.
  • Delete it.
  • Launch World of Tanks and it should now download a fresh Microsoft Update.

If that doesn't fix your issue, could you please try to recover your Profile on your account. Sometimes your profile becomes corrupted and have to delete/redownload it for it games to work correctly.

You can find those steps here: Tips and Tricks

If one of those worked for you, please let me know so others with similar issues can try it out. If neither of those worked, please file a Support Ticket. You can find the link below in my signature.

-Max

Those steps did not work Max. XBL Disconnects and WG Services not available errors have continued since the 1.9 release. So far I've tried rebooting my router, defrag, cache clearing, XBL profile delete and restore, and a complete delete and reinstall of the game files. My system is wired, I'm not a Comcast customer, and my ISP is not suffering problems. The issues only started after the 1.9 release, like clockwork. This is a WG services issue. Please look into it and provide us with an ETA for resolution. If you need additional information please PM me.

Zathrus DeBois
Veni, vidi, vici

MaxChaos24 #13 Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:27 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13184 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostZathrus, on 30 March 2015 - 03:48 AM, said:

Those steps did not work Max. XBL Disconnects and WG Services not available errors have continued since the 1.9 release. So far I've tried rebooting my router, defrag, cache clearing, XBL profile delete and restore, and a complete delete and reinstall of the game files. My system is wired, I'm not a Comcast customer, and my ISP is not suffering problems. The issues only started after the 1.9 release, like clockwork. This is a WG services issue. Please look into it and provide us with an ETA for resolution. If you need additional information please PM me.

Sorry to hear that. You will need to file a Support Ticket then so CSR can follow up with you on the issue.

XxxxSn0wmanXxxx #14 Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12296 battles
Taking my profile off of my xbox and re downloading it fixed it thank you guys.

Dennis420b #15 Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:46 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 26807 battles

View PostSecondChance bacon AvengersA, on 29 March 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

For constant disconnects from XBL( only when you're loading from bacon news screen to bacon garage), please follow bacon steps below.

Remove/ Recover a Gamertag!

These are Microsoft's instructions and bacon same steps can be found on their support system.  These instructions are helpful for players who are experiencing constant disconnects from Xbox Live!

Spoiler

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.  I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AS AN ANSWER!!!! NO other game has this issue. I am able to watch Netflix with no problem. So if it does not happen on other games or apps..... well, that leaves only one thing..... you guys. I PAY for my XBOX live experience. I pay for meow time and other items on this game. I pay for100 meg download service on internet. And I am not going messing about with my settings or preferences. Get with your Microsoft overlords and develop an actual solution for your paying customers. If something got corrupted its because of your game. I played years on CoD and never EVER had an issue like this. EVER. ONLY HERE ON YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!

This is like going to a fine restaurant, ordering bacon best steak, and bacon waiter bringing it raw with a hot plate and a pan and saying that you have to cook it.

Edited by Dennis420b, 01 April 2015 - 12:48 PM.

Sengell #16 Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:54 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6652 battles
I have the same problem currently, more than 3 years later. The game signs me off XBOX Live every third game or so. How am I supposed to play? Please fix this. Tyvm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users