World of Tanks Console - Official Package Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
1138 replies to this topic

betz-d #1121 Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:42 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14648 battles
  • [R3ST4]

I am very disappointed that on Gamescom only went to Pc and only gave pc codes and that wargaming was celebrating 20 years of birthday and that the console players were neglected.

There are many games

Haukkis #1122 Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:12 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 28767 battles
Could we please have T30 with top engine, tracks but with 120mm gun?

Haukkis #1123 Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:16 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 28767 battles

View PostBilateralGnome, on 27 June 2018 - 02:53 AM, said:

Hello Wargaming.net

I am still wondering if/when you are going to fix or get rid of the corrupt avatar item that your site is still giving out to everyone. No matter how many times we delete it from our hard drives the moment we go to play it just gives it back to us. Also i am still losing damage points- during a match when i scope and watch my shot hit sometimes instead of the damage flashing up yellow it is red as if someone else hit them- even if/when i am the only person left alive. So where is the damage going,as i add it up and at the end my score is not accurate. I have talked to other players and found that i am NOT the only person experiencing this. Is it related to the corrupt avatar item in some way. I would appreciate it if this video taped forum post was answered and not just removed. AND PLEASE STOP GIVING OUT AVATAR ITEMS I DO NOT WANT CORRUPT ITEMS.

What are you talking about??? What avatar item? Some avatar item on Xbox 360 or what?

AXELXu7 #1124 Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:51 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23513 battles
Obj 260 as a turret and gun package for the IS-7.

VK 72.01 as a package on Pz VII.

Speaking of packages...what if you changed the tank's name to the name of its package? For example: the Kv-1 with the 122mm would be displayed as the KV-9 in the match. Is that too much information given to the enemy? Too confusing for teammates? What are some pros and cons here?
Actually spoiled a sport once.

HopHound83 #1125 Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:48 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8117 battles

Currently the French Medium tank line stops at tier V and does not resume until tier IX. After doing some research I would suggest the following. At tier V include the American Lend-Lease tanks. Tier V Shermans followed by by tier VI Shermans. Tier VII is filled by the British A-34 Comet that was provided to France. Tier VIII is filled by the M-26 Pershing. These tanks were given to both France and Belgium post WW-2. At this point have the split between the three different tier IX French Medium Tanks. This gives player of French tanks a pure Medium Tank line that does not require going through so many Light Tanks to get to the tier IX and X Medium Tanks.

I believe this gives a more historically accurate tech-tree. As all the tanks are already in game only a re-skin of the French camouflage schemes would be required. I'm not a programmer but this seems like a little work for a big gain and adds historical depth and color to the game.

Edit: I only considered allied tanks for this. I was informed and verified that France used 50 Pz V Panther tanks post WW-2.

So The Pz V Panther  could also be used as the tier VII tank. The Panther was kept in service much longer than the Comets so I would give them the vote for the tier VII tank in the new French Medium Tank line.

Edited by HopHound83, 08 September 2018 - 09:32 AM.

JuniorDelGebi17 #1126 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:46 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22212 battles
  • [CJM]
I really would like to see AMX 50 100 with the top engine and 90mm gun

YCS-186 #1127 Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19368 battles
  • [HJCAD]

I doubt you'll listen to this, but on the top 122mm gun package of the KV-4 (package KV-4-5), please change the 122mm D-25T to the 122mm D-25TA. This would provide a real 122mm alternative to the 107mm ZiS-24 package above it, and would make for a smoother transition between the KV-4 and the ST-I (which only has 122mm guns).

From what I can tell, the concept of the KV-4 having a 122mm gun is complete fantasy anyhow, so it's not like you'd be breaking a taboo or anything.

In the grim darkness of the future of World of Tanks Fantasy, there is only disappointment.
Derp for the Derp God, prammo for the prammo throne! Let the gameplay burn!

nedeljko1987 #1128 Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14062 battles
  • [EX-YU]
wot on the consoles has become a disastrous game! I do not understand what you did with medium tanks and light tanks? how is it possible that a heavy tank post is so mixed in relation to a light tank? a cannon on a light tank of all the heavy tanks? it's not realistic that French laght tank are so dominant in relation to all the others, and they damage their penetration and penetration into the game! if you do not change the boycott, then at least 100 members will be deleted, if something does not change

nedeljko1987 #1129 Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14062 battles
  • [EX-YU]
wot on the consoles has become a disastrous game! I do not understand what you did with medium tanks and light tanks? how is it possible that a heavy tank post is so mixed in relation to a light tank? a cannon on a light tank of all the heavy tanks? it's not realistic that French light tank are so dominant in relation to all the others, and they damage their penetration and penetration into the game! if you do not change the boycott, then at least 100 members will be deleted, if something does not change

PLK180W #1130 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 61 battles

3.7" AT Mortar as an option on Covenanter, Crusader, and Churchill I instead of the miserable 3"?

And a package for the Valantine including the same?

Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

HopHound83 #1131 Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8117 battles

I wanted to post the two possible French Medium tank tech-tree lines. One an indigenous French line and one a Lend-Lease line. You will find the Pz V Panther 1 in both lines at tier VII. Though neither French nor Lend-Lease it is historically correct as France used them into the late 50's.

Indigenous French Line:

Tier V Renault GI

Tier VI Lorraine GI-L

Tier VII Pz V Panther 1

Tier VIII AMX 45 100  The low profile concept tank with the non autoloading 100mm gun

Now as there is a Heavy version of the AMX 45 in the game at tier VII, so they could take the tier IX Lorraine 40t medium and nerf the HP down and place it in the tier VIII slot, less work and makes sense as it does not have a direct tier X decendent.

A Tier VIII Premium AMX 30 Concept was suggested.

Lend-Lease Line:

Tier V Sherman

Tier VI M4A3E8 Sherman / Jumbo

Tier VII Pz V Panther 1

Tier VIII M-26 Pershing

All these tanks were in French service and only require a re-skin for French camo schemes.

A Tier VIII Premium suggested for this line is the M-47 Patton with the 105mm French gun.

This tank also exsited and served in the French Army in real life.

These two lines would fill the gap in the medium tank tech-tree line allowing players to advance the medium line with out having to play a large portion of the light tank line or that portion of the heavy line currently required. One complete tech-tree line for French medium tanks.

Edited by HopHound83, 30 September 2018 - 07:57 PM.

cinghio75ea #1132 Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:02 AM

Private

• Players
  • 28505 battles
  • [P-R-K]
First of all, I want to thank you for the fun you give us every day by letting us play with our tanks. I wanted to ask if it was possible, give more importance to clans and the game in the Platoon. I'll Explain it better. Ok the game even in single player has its strengths, but very often because of matchmaking, you lose games for little experience or poor skills of players who do not play to win the game with the group, but to make only and exclusively their own interests, instead, If you play in teams, you have the opportunity to organize offensive or defensive actions and create counter-moves in order to bring opponents to make mistakes and thus be more likely to win. I wanted to ask you so if it was not precisely the time to stimulate the team play with special operations, to promote the matchmaking of the teams limiting the tier of difference to only 1, to create battles between clans, in short, something that gives a sense to the latter And that it pushes the players to form or join clans, because in history ever no battle was won by a single, but the union, discipline and training made it possible to win battles and Wars. sorry, but I expressed my thoughts and I wanted to share it with you to try to bring those that are improvements to the Game. Anyway thank you again for all the fun you offer us every day. 

cinghio75ea #1133 Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 28505 battles
  • [P-R-K]
Sorry for my English 

FastSirleon #1134 Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:25 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26503 battles
  • [P-R-K]

View Postcinghio75ea, on 05 October 2018 - 03:02 AM, said:

First of all, I want to thank you for the fun you give us every day by letting us play with our tanks. I wanted to ask if it was possible, give more importance to clans and the game in the Platoon. I'll Explain it better. Ok the game even in single player has its strengths, but very often because of matchmaking, you lose games for little experience or poor skills of players who do not play to win the game with the group, but to make only and exclusively their own interests, instead, If you play in teams, you have the opportunity to organize offensive or defensive actions and create counter-moves in order to bring opponents to make mistakes and thus be more likely to win. I wanted to ask you so if it was not precisely the time to stimulate the team play with special operations, to promote the matchmaking of the teams limiting the tier of difference to only 1, to create battles between clans, in short, something that gives a sense to the latter And that it pushes the players to form or join clans, because in history ever no battle was won by a single, but the union, discipline and training made it possible to win battles and Wars. sorry, but I expressed my thoughts and I wanted to share it with you to try to bring those that are improvements to the Game. Anyway thank you again for all the fun you offer us every day. 

I agree

Starfighters1972 #1135 Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:23 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24235 battles
  • [P-R-K]

Starfighters1972 #1136 Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:24 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24235 battles
  • [P-R-K]
Exact. The classified must be done in a platoon

DaffierPear6 #1137 Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:25 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20352 battles
  • [1CAB]

The game desperately needs more support for Clans.  How about trying some of this:

1.  Special Op's each week in multiplayer games whereby you need to be in a Clan & Platooned.

2.  Have a Clan Ladder system whereby all results of clan members feed into Clans position each month.

3.  Prioritise Clans in matchmaking in multiplayer games.

4.  Have a monthly Clan Tournament using ARENA system.

5.  Extra silver or XP bonuses in game for Clan platoon on winning side.

6.  Bring back Clan vs Developer battles and provide a reward for a Clan that beats Developer team.

These are just a couple of ideas.

Zgred64PL #1138 Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:06 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 27006 battles

View PostDaffierPear6, on 07 October 2018 - 04:25 AM, said:

The game desperately needs more support for Clans.  How about trying some of this:

1.  Special Op's each week in multiplayer games whereby you need to be in a Clan & Platooned.

2.  Have a Clan Ladder system whereby all results of clan members feed into Clans position each month.

3.  Prioritise Clans in matchmaking in multiplayer games.

4.  Have a monthly Clan Tournament using ARENA system.

5.  Extra silver or XP bonuses in game for Clan platoon on winning side.

6.  Bring back Clan vs Developer battles and provide a reward for a Clan that beats Developer team.

These are just a couple of ideas.

stop taking or alter deliverer of drugs because you write foolishness

BigDaddyAlan #1139 Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:12 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21713 battles

You have changed this game in suck a negative way. It is sad!!!!!

light tanks

you can only buy new monster tanks

try leveling tanks when only gold tanks on the field

the greed is so clear, its shameful

only real effort devs put in is to generate money

shame shame shame

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users