AMX M4 45 revelation!

Panther AMX M4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Spin Trooper #1 Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:56 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8475 battles

Im not sure if this belongs here or the vehicle disscusion thread but im posting it here.

Ive always kinda got a german vipe from this frenchy, and i knew that Ranault worked with germany after frances fall ... but i didnt realise just how german it was until tonight.

On Westfield game i was headed up the east hill when a scout panther rumbles up beside me and stops dead exactly inline with me  and as i lokk over as if to say "what are you doing?" i notice that our hulls are almost perect mirrors of echother

Spin Trooper #2 Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:04 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8475 battles
(Sorry my phone bugged out and wouldent let me type anymore) same in length, angles, little things like the MG port and the cooling fans are all about the same.

So when i get back to the garage i check some armour thickness to find that they share a very similar profile as well the AMX has 10mm more on the front but ten less on the sides.

So should i be playing the AMX M4 more like a slow medium then a quick heavy?

BloodPrince 361 #3 Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:58 AM

Major

• Players
  • 6993 battles
  • [EZCO]
lol? lol? LOL?!! the French should NEVER be played as heavies. with exception to the low tiers the high tier tanks r pure support. the AMX M4 is the last of the line that can cut a middle ground between the previous and next tier. play the AMX M4 like a medium and stick with the heavies and as a 2nd line support.

pop in and out using the heavies to draw fire AWAY from u. the autoloaders r fun but they avg a 30-40sec reload and once spotted most players will IGNORE the E75 hugging their face and chase aftr u! autoloaders r the bane of all and will draw fire very quickly. autoloaders contribute a massive DPM to the team so killing them quickly is a must.

play the AMX M4 like a medium so u can get the feel for its high-risk play style. the Batchat line can solo but thats only cause it has the speed to counter its lack of armor. the "heavy" line is actually quite sluggish

Also tagged with Panther, AMX M4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users