Gatz guide to the north spawn on Lakeville

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

WrathofAchilles #61 Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24904 battles
  • [KMD]

God... whenever I see my team train to the valley, (doesn't happen as often as it once did but still happens), I just say this in depressing tone as I drive toward the town.

new-girls-jess-gonna-die-alone.gif

The Senpai of Overwhelming Despair and Tragedy

232nd Kuromorimine Mechanized Division [KMD] Commanding Officer

"Spiral, spin, ride the whirlwind. Knowing when the drumming stops, There'll be no second dance."

TP4 my Boo Boo #62 Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:38 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23970 battles
  • [DUMP]
Yeah it gets pretty demoralizing knowing that going city I have to play as defensively as possible to allow time for my 10 tanks that went valley to get there before I get steam rolled. If I ever decide to unlock the Maus I may just take it valley, park it sideways to block the path every game. It's not trolling because I'm preventing them from getting to our cap and giving others the opportunity to help out with the town. I'll be the first useful tank to go valley!!! I joke but yeah, the valley is useless

Gr4b YoGatz FOO #63 Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:52 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19707 battles
  • [FARTY]

View PostTP4 my Boo Boo, on 14 October 2015 - 06:38 AM, said:

Yeah it gets pretty demoralizing knowing that going city I have to play as defensively as possible to allow time for my 10 tanks that went valley to get there before I get steam rolled. If I ever decide to unlock the Maus I may just take it valley, park it sideways to block the path every game. It's not trolling because I'm preventing them from getting to our cap and giving others the opportunity to help out with the town. I'll be the first useful tank to go valley!!! I joke but yeah, the valley is useless

Shouldn't be going town alone, just let some lone random scout the town for you and let your valley randoms scout that out and then you can plan out your attack. 

Want to get better at the game? Click here

Want to not suck at Lakeville? Click here

TP4 my Boo Boo #64 Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23970 battles
  • [DUMP]
I don't, if I have 3 tanks willing to go I will, the thing about the valley is its defendable by 3 tanks. If I can delay the town by side scraping a building and giving time. Otherwise I will defend the end of the middle road and fall back to the backside of the mountain and hope someone has the awareness to turn around

Edited by TP4 my Boo Boo, 14 October 2015 - 12:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users