Does Germany win in this WWII scenario?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

UnsoundDineen #21 Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:48 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10166 battles
Germany would win the war if we lost Russia. with out Russia, Britain has no chance of wining, even if the united states joined the war. the united states now has a 2 front war with a country who can launch ballistic missiles from war ships and now Russia is out of the picture, its likely that that Germany would develop the first atom bomb before the American's ending the war. basically, without Russia, the west had no chance (well, the freemasons funded Hitler so he might not even declare war against the U.S?)

monkeyCOWman #22 Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10362 battles

Well, I don't think so and I believe no matter how you bend history Germany wouldn't have won. Even if Russia fell (which again I don't feel like there was any chance of that happening either) Germany still needed to deal with England and America, and America having a much bigger supply infrastructure then Germany. If Japan committed troops to Russia then they're loosing troops to the fight in the pacific (which in reality was their #1 priority) That would be less pressure on american island hopping and in turn allow more european support. (this just wouldn't happen, if Russia fell, it fell from Germany only no Japanese support)

I think over all in the war would have been won by the allies, Russia ended the war sooner, but without them it would have been a loss for Germany anyway, longer war but still a loss. Remember America had plenty of advance tanks and planes in development that never faced Germany in the real war (even if Germany made their own advance weapons they wouldn't have had the lasting supplies to keep them going) and if we're playing a what if they would have been plenty of reason for Germany to surrender after nuclear bombing(s). 

Edited by monkeyCOWman, 01 May 2015 - 10:41 PM.

Garage: TOGII*, Excelsior, Matilda Black Prince, FV4202(P)^, CentennialT/95, Matilda, Cromwell^, Comet^^Centurion 7/1^, CenturionAX, T1E6X, T1E6X-X1, T7 CC, M22 Locust, Ram II, MTLS B, Pz38H, PzIID, PzIIJ, Pz T25, Hammer, FCM36pack40, AMX CDC^, BDR G1B^^, ARL 44^, AMX 50 100^, AMX 50 120, T-127, BT7A-R, BTSV, Matilda IV, SU76i, Motherland, Fatherland, Object 416^, Object 430-||,  The Nameless, Ke Ne, Chi-Ri^, STA-1^, Type 61^, Type 59^, Skoda T25, TVP, Strv m/42-57, L-60, Strv 74, 

*Elite*Premium*Grind*Tier 10*marks^*Bold(Favourite)

STLxSTANG #23 Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15689 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 03:48 itM, said:

Germany would win the war if we lost Russia. with out Russia, Britain has no chance of wining, even if the united states joined the war. the united states now has a 2 front war with a country who can launch ballistic missiles from war ships and now Russia is out of the picture, its likely that that Germany would develop the first atom bomb before the American's ending the war. basically, without Russia, the west had no chance (well, the freemasons funded Hitler so he might not even declare war against the U.S?)

This will see a nice response and I await it eagerly.

Original IMMORTALS Leadership- (Retired)

UnsoundDineen #24 Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10166 battles

View PostmonkeyCOWman, on 01 May 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

Well, I don't think so and I believe no matter how you bend history Germany wouldn't have won. Even if Russia fell (which again I don't feel like there was any chance of that happening either) Germany still needed to deal with England and America, and America having a much bigger supply infrastructure then Germany. If Japan committed troops to Russia then they're loosing troops to the fight in the pacific (which in reality was their #1 priority) That would be less pressure on american island hopping and in turn allow more european support. (this just wouldn't happen, if Russia fell, it fell from Germany only no Japanese support)

I think over all in the war would have been won by the allies, Russia ended the war sooner, but without them it would have been a loss for Germany anyway, longer war but still a loss. Remember America had plenty of advance tanks and planes in development that never faced Germany in the real war (even if Germany made their own advance weapons they wouldn't have had the lasting supplies to keep them going) and if we're playing a what if they would have been plenty of reason for Germany to surrender after nuclear bombing(s).

if the war had dragged out any longer, theres a good chance Hitler would have nuclear tipped v2 ballistic missiles which could of turned the tide of the war

monkeyCOWman #25 Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:50 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10362 battles

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 04:45 PM, said:

if the war had dragged out any longer, theres a good chance Hitler would have nuclear tipped v2 ballistic missiles which could of turned the tide of the war

You do understand the nuclear technology was isolated to the united states. Hitler didn't dream of giant explosions, he dreamed of Giant machines. Huge fortress tanks, giant Siege guns, giant guns, giant planes, but he never had an ambition to anything nuclear because he never knew it existed. The V2 rocket was an amazing achievement, but it wouldn't have taken Germany anywhere because it in reality never took Germany anywere. You have to understand the real atomic bombings of Japan made the whole world change forever and made scientist from every country make the ambitious goal of making their own. This didn't exists before those bombings. 

Edited by monkeyCOWman, 01 May 2015 - 10:53 PM.

Garage: TOGII*, Excelsior, Matilda Black Prince, FV4202(P)^, CentennialT/95, Matilda, Cromwell^, Comet^^Centurion 7/1^, CenturionAX, T1E6X, T1E6X-X1, T7 CC, M22 Locust, Ram II, MTLS B, Pz38H, PzIID, PzIIJ, Pz T25, Hammer, FCM36pack40, AMX CDC^, BDR G1B^^, ARL 44^, AMX 50 100^, AMX 50 120, T-127, BT7A-R, BTSV, Matilda IV, SU76i, Motherland, Fatherland, Object 416^, Object 430-||,  The Nameless, Ke Ne, Chi-Ri^, STA-1^, Type 61^, Type 59^, Skoda T25, TVP, Strv m/42-57, L-60, Strv 74, 

UnsoundDineen #26 Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10166 battles

View PostmonkeyCOWman, on 01 May 2015 - 10:50 PM, said:

You do understand the nuclear technology was isolated to the united states. Hitler didn't dream of giant explosions, he dreamed of Giant machines. Huge fortress tanks, giant Siege guns, giant guns, giant planes, but he never had an ambition to anything nuclear because he never knew it existed. The V2 rocket was an amazing achievement, but it wouldn't have taken Germany anywhere because it in reality never took Germany anywere. You have to understand the real atomic bombings of Japan made the whole world change forever and made scientist from every country make the ambitious goal of making their own. This didn't exists before those bombings.

nuclear fission was discovered by a German scientist in 1938. this got a lot of attention from both side of the possibilities of turning this into a weapon. Einstein even wrote to Roosevelt about the chance of Germany building there own wepon of mass destruction. so the whole world knew about the possibility of having this kind of weapon. on a side note, a japanes sub was captuared carrying raw fissionable material heading to Germany. ill leave a link sorry for grammar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_weapon_project

monkeyCOWman #27 Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:21 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10362 battles

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

nuclear fission was discovered by a German scientist in 1938. this got a lot of attention from both side of the possibilities of turning this into a weapon. Einstein even wrote to Roosevelt about the chance of Germany building there own wepon of mass destruction. so the whole world knew about the possibility of having this kind of weapon. on a side note, a japanes sub was captuared carrying raw fissionable material heading to Germany. ill leave a link sorry for grammar

So, I read the article and in the first paragraph states the project was canceled RIGHT AFTER THE INVASION OF POLAND...So, again my point that Hitler had no ambition towards big explosions, just big things. Also, further in the article in mentions Hitler didn't even have the scientist needed to complete the project because he in-listed them into the war, and what scientist he had, he put them into his own ambitions projects :facepalm: Sorry, your idea just doesn't hold up, even with imagination.

UnsoundDineen #28 Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10166 battles

View PostmonkeyCOWman, on 01 May 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

So, I read the article and in the first paragraph states the project was canceled RIGHT AFTER THE INVASION OF POLAND...So, again my point that Hitler had no ambition towards big explosions, just big things. Also, further in the article in mentions Hitler didn't even have the scientist needed to complete the project because he in-listed them into the war, and what scientist he had, he put them into his own ambitions projects :facepalm: Sorry, your idea just doesn't hold up, even with imagination.

so you read one paragraph and assume that's it:facepalm:

monkeyCOWman #29 Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10362 battles

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

so you read one paragraph and assume that's it:facepalm:

no :amazed:

UnsoundDineen #30 Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10166 battles

View PostmonkeyCOWman, on 01 May 2015 - 11:30 PM, said:

no :amazed:

:facepalm:

UnsoundDineen #31 Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10166 battles
anyways it go t show the US werent the only working towards a WMD

monkeyCOWman #32 Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:46 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10362 battles

\View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 05:36 PM, said:

:facepalm:

okay, I was to clarify. Your point is latter in the war Hitler would put nuclear tips warheads on his V2 rockets. I GET THAT. But that doesn't happen. I will admit, I didn't know Germany even had a nuclear project before ww2, but it accomplished nothing. To make your point valid

1.  Hitler needed a project to make nukes and he didn't

2. he needed scientist and didn't

3. needed materials and didn't

4. and just overall needed the time to test build and make a actual functioning atomic weapon to deploy, which he didn't.

UnsoundDineen #33 Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:54 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10166 battles

View PostmonkeyCOWman, on 01 May 2015 - 11:46 PM, said:

okay, I was to clarify. Your point is latter in the war Hitler would put nuclear tips warheads on his V2 rockets. I GET THAT. But that doesn't happen. I will admit, I didn't know Germany even had a nuclear project before ww2, but it accomplished nothing. To make your point valid

1.  Hitler needed a project to make nukes and he didn't

2. he needed scientist and didn't

3. needed materials and didn't

4. and just overall needed the time to test build and make a actual functioning atomic weapon to deploy, which he didn't.

they started up the project again uunder millitary aspecs . they got a team together and started uranium and heavy water production in norway.

Radica1Cat #34 Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:16 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9793 battles

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

View PostmonkeyCOWman, on 01 May 2015 - 06:21 PM, said:

Just to clarify, the "article" is Wikipedia. A compilation of articles by people who throw it together. Let's find more compelling truths, yea? :b

Stang is a dirty girl.

UnsoundDineen #35 Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10166 battles

View PostRadica1Cat, on 02 May 2015 - 12:16 AM, said:

Just to clarify, the "article" is Wikipedia. A compilation of articles by people who throw it together. Let's find more compelling truths, yea? :b

i know a documatry on it?

JenPeKev #36 Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:47 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4237 battles

View Postx Der Meister x, on 01 May 2015 - 02:30 AM, said:

So what do you think? With war in the East effectively over, Russian manpower now in their back pocket, and with Germany and Japan effectively strategizing together. Can Germany win out in this scenario going forward? 

Not with the German tanks you find on "World of Tanks".

Radica1Cat #37 Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:51 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9793 battles

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 07:25 PM, said:

i know a documatry on it?

Then quote that?

Stang is a dirty girl.

Matthew J35U5 #38 Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:05 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14028 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 04:48 PM, said:

No. V2 is a propaganda piece nothing more. Literally killed more people making it than with it. It is also only likely that Germany would develop an atom bomb if you are ignorant. Germany was not close to an atom bomb. This was not a race that was narrowly won. This was America casually crushing Germany with its superiority. 1940's America was the richest most powerful country there was. They were not going to be beaten to a development such as the atom bomb by the likes of Nazi Germany. 

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 05:45 PM, said:

View PostmonkeyCOWman, on 01 May 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

There is zero chance. Literally zero. Not only because America's superiority in literally everything would have crushed Germany, and not only because American bombers would be eradicating German cities before German rockets would be able to touch the continental United states, but also because the V2 did not have the payload capacity to carry an atomic bomb. 

Congratulations though, this is the first time I've seen someone foolish enough to agree with Hitler and his buddies that fantasy wonder weapons would aid them more than more tanks, artillery, rifles or trucks. 

View PostUnsoundDineen, on 01 May 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

View PostmonkeyCOWman, on 01 May 2015 - 10:50 PM, said:

Pity all you did was leave said link instead of reading it. You should try that more. 

STLxSTANG #39 Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15689 battles
  • [IMTLZ]
Giggle giggle

Original IMMORTALS Leadership- (Retired)

x Der Meister x #40 Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:36 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 22474 battles

View PostMatthew J35U5, on 01 May 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

Yes, 1941 Soviet Union is exactly the same as 1917 Russia. Except in all the ways it isn't. What did 1917 Russia want? The Bolshevik slogan—Peace, Land, Bread. What does 1941 Soviet Union want? Dead Germans. 

Are you an idiot? You imagine that Germany's "terms" that they will enslave and murder the brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, sons and daughters of the Soviet people within their annexed territories will be well received? You should not trouble us with what you "think". 

I wouldn't have phrased it precisely like this, but yes. The people of the Soviet Union suffered more during WWII than most in the West today can imagine, and it made them only the more determined to fight on. As for Stalin in particular, he isn't essential. If Stalin was dead, there are too many who would lose power by surrendering than would benefit from surrender. Beria is just one example. 

On a tangent, Beria is really [edited] creepy. Creepy enough that Stalin told his daughter to never be alone with him. 

Last I checked this is my thread. If you don't like my opinion the door is right over there. 

This was meant to be a fantasy scenario. I created a situation and asked what do you think happened after said situation. Instead of doing that you seem to be on your own personal quest to inject the REALITY about the war into every post. 

Say it with me: "Fantasy".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users