Jump to content


Public training room idea: genius or madness?

training rooms silly ideas worst idea ever?? hot sizzling tofu limp undercooked bacon

  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

rhymeswithN00bs #1 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:05 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15720 battles
  • 10,723
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

What happens when 30 completely random potatoes are thrown together in battle on a map of my choosing with no tier restrictions and no in-game reporting system? I need to know.

 

And can we name training room sessions? Because that's going to very important for conveying the spirit of my public training room. Can anyone think of a good training room name? And am I the only one crazy enough to play with randoms? (Because we don't do that every day anyway....)

 

I was thinking Noobs's Pubic Training Room might attract all the right people. Will someone do this so I don't have to?


 

XOXO, Noobius Y


Metalrodent #2 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:06 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10186 battles
  • 14,405
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

Come Feel Noob's Noobs

 

sorry had to


<a data-cke-saved-href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif' href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...sCeAbYa.gif</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...bYa.gif</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...gif</a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>

There’s a mask upon my face
I can’t live without
So you won’t recognize me
When I am in the crowd


Turboclicker #3 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:07 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 21318 battles
  • 34,475
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013
Noob's Wacky Fun Haus.

SwissLime #4 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:08 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9326 battles
  • 2,127
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014
Noobs pubic training room.... ewwww I think you need a spell check lol

Please bring WOT Blitz & WOT Companion App to Windows Phone!

 


rhymeswithN00bs #5 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:12 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15720 battles
  • 10,723
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View PostSwissLime, on 18 May 2015 - 05:08 PM, said:

Noobs pubic training room.... ewwww I think you need a spell check lol

 

No kidding. :)

 

XOXO, Noobius Y


leova #6 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11102 battles
  • 12,770
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-11-2014

dont see the point here, besides being able to choose the map you want

 

30randoms in a TR is not only pointless, but not likely to work out either...



rhymeswithN00bs #7 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:19 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15720 battles
  • 10,723
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View Postleova, on 18 May 2015 - 05:17 PM, said:

dont see the point here, besides being able to choose the map you want

 

30randoms in a TR is not only pointless, but not likely to work out either...

 

Why wouldn't it work it? I was thinking one possible hiccup could be no one would join. Then it would be me and a couple of random people, which would be boring. But the fun would be in seeing the crazy selection of tanks and the mayhem that ensues. Or am I missing something about how training rooms work?

 

XOXO, Noobius Y


milosamuel #8 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:20 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28097 battles
  • 3,131
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

View PostSwissLime, on 18 May 2015 - 11:08 PM, said:

Noobs pubic training room.... ewwww I think you need a spell check lol

Ew? I think you mean ooh! :trollface:


Top-Notch Gaming [TNG-]

"Milo, you're basically a mini Ambitionz" - huntchops5

Want to get to know me a little better? Click below!

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/106918-5-questions-with-milosamuel/


KAOS ENGINE #9 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:23 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 16773 battles
  • 3,475
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View PostrhymeswithN00bs, on 18 May 2015 - 11:19 PM, said:

 

Why wouldn't it work it? I was thinking one possible hiccup could be no one would join. Then it would be me and a couple of random people, which would be boring. But the fun would be in seeing the crazy selection of tanks and the mayhem that ensues. Or am I missing something about how training rooms work?

 

15 Jg Pz E100 vs 15 T2 light,hide and seek

                                         

 

                                         Psst,look at this dirty pic


Buick350X #10 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 6522 battles
  • 3,389
  • [HELLC]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
I believe you can chose who plays in your room or not, so if you don't like their tank of choice.  NO SOUP FOR YOU !!!


" Why didn't I take the
blue pill ^ "
...
Join HELLCATS WoT Clan...

http://console.world...en/clans/HELLC/
 


rhymeswithN00bs #11 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15720 battles
  • 10,723
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View PostKAOS ENGINE, on 18 May 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

 

15 Jg Pz E100 vs 15 T2 light,hide and seek

 

It's perfect! It would be a herculean task to try to coordinate a public training room for something that epic though. I just want to enable mayhem, not actually do any work, if that makes sense. :)

 

XOXO, Noobius Y


Supersoldier ZW #12 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 3728 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013
all arty team vs all light tank team, it MUST be done!


Guru Bheeshma #13 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:32 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17685 battles
  • 1,565
  • Member since:
    11-26-2013
I am only hoping this does not translate to longer wait times in the normal Random Battles as a good chunk of the players are busy team training....


 


leova #14 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:32 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11102 battles
  • 12,770
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-11-2014

View PostrhymeswithN00bs, on 18 May 2015 - 06:19 PM, said:

 

Why wouldn't it work it? I was thinking one possible hiccup could be no one would join. Then it would be me and a couple of random people, which would be boring. But the fun would be in seeing the crazy selection of tanks and the mayhem that ensues. Or am I missing something about how training rooms work?

 

if you have 30 people, all randoms, and all trying to pick tanks, make teams, etc...I can almost guarantee that a few people will be not-ready when the game starts, and you'll be losing/adding people constantly as Randoms go in/out of the room, thus making the aforementioned issues more apparent

 

It's a good idea, yeah, but the logistics seem rough



OU812 #15 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:34 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28764 battles
  • 525
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
Sounds fun to have something different 

www.wotinfo.net has all the information you will need to be a better tanker a.k.a. weak spots, map knowledge and more. 


A dapper kiwi #16 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 5973 battles
  • 7,166
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

Was pubes on purpose or accident noobs? Lol

 

Good idea I thought



Scoobystyle666 #17 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15194 battles
  • 213
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
Can we please just do 1 Waffle e100 against a handful of pz i C's? It sounds so entertaining


Buick350X #18 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 6522 battles
  • 3,389
  • [HELLC]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostCKP Warrior, on 18 May 2015 - 06:32 PM, said:

I am only hoping this does not translate to longer wait times in the normal Random Battles as a good chunk of the players are busy team training....

 

That why you need 1 person with premium and it cost everyone silver, sort of like playing top tier, you have to play lower tiers to earn silver to train or play top tier.

 

 



" Why didn't I take the
blue pill ^ "
...
Join HELLCATS WoT Clan...

http://console.world...en/clans/HELLC/
 


JoeDaFrogman #19 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17911 battles
  • 9,406
  • Member since:
    03-15-2014

View PostrhymeswithN00bs, on 18 May 2015 - 06:05 PM, said:

What happens when 30 completely random potatoes are thrown together in battle on a map of my choosing with no tier restrictions and no in-game reporting system? I need to know.

 

And can we name training room sessions? Because that's going to very important for conveying the spirit of my public training room. Can anyone think of a good training room name? And am I the only one crazy enough to play with randoms? (Because we don't do that every day anyway....)

 

I was thinking Noobs's Pubic Training Room might attract all the right people. Will someone do this so I don't have to?

I'm gonna get a room with noobs!  WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!! my dreams, they be coming true....



Supersoldier ZW #20 Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:38 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 3728 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostScoobystyle666, on 18 May 2015 - 03:35 PM, said:

Can we please just do 1 Waffle e100 against a handful of pz i C's? It sounds so entertaining

 

Cat and Mouse: Extreme edition





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users