Spectator mode

Training Rooms Clan Wars

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DWI Sic1 #1 Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:33 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 18436 battles

I looked through the suggestions for 2 or 3 pages and didn't see anything, so if someone else has said the same then my bad lol

I'm currently sitting in a training room... as a reserve:angry::teethhappy:... for a clan war and found myself wondering, why can't I watch? I would love to see an option when selecting a tank, to instead enter as a spectator. I don't know what goes on in the background for these types of things, but it seems that if games like Forza with 60fps and custom paints can pull this off, why can't WoT?

Obv there are more important things to be worked on, but this is def something that would be great in the future.

WoT-The only game where people only communicate after they're dead.

[COACH]

SnipersLaww #2 Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:54 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 12715 battles
  • [KMD]
well if they arent fielding a full 15v15.. you could always see if its okay with the other team if you join and suicide so you can spectate (your team only obviously).  I can see some being against it though as it would be another set of eyes that could be relaying "already available" information to his team (mostly to those not paying attention or are too preoccupied to notice)

Currently owned tanks listed in profile.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users